Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page yo, antagon
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.31.2020, 04:03 AM   #21
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
weirdest thing happened to my grandma the other day:
two blokes rang the doorbell in the middle of the night, and came to sit on her couch. And then they drank all her beer. All the time she tried to persuade them to leave her house so she could get back to sleep, but they only left until all the beer was gone.

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2020, 05:14 AM   #22
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
weirdest thing happened to my grandma the other day:
two blokes rang the doorbell in the middle of the night, and came to sit on her couch. And then they drank all her beer. All the time she tried to persuade them to leave her house so she could get back to sleep, but they only left until all the beer was gone.

Tell your grandma she owns one of the most atmospheric pubs in Vienna and that her taste in music is exquisite.

Antagon is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2020, 05:30 AM   #23
Antagon
invito al cielo

Antagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's assesAntagon kicks all y'all's asses
Also: Thanks, everyone!

Old 01.29.2021, 07:21 PM   #24
choc e-Claire
expwy. to yr skull

choc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asseschoc e-Claire kicks all y'all's asses
Happy birthday to the one and only - made the big 30!
Making myself up as I go along. Check out my music-themed blog, 79:57.
choc e-Claire is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2021, 05:26 AM   #25
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antagon
Tell your grandma she owns one of the most atmospheric pubs in Vienna and that her taste in music is exquisite.

I think this is a joke that only you and I will understand

Happy birthday, man! Wish i'd still be coming to Vienna to have a beer with you again, but those times are gone.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2021, 09:58 AM   #26
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Ayyy that day again? Happy birthday!
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2021, 11:46 AM   #27
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
happy birthday sonic brother!
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2021, 06:20 PM   #28
Antagon
invito al cielo

Thanks, fellow youtherinos. It's been a bizarre time as of late. What with Covid literally being in the January of its existence and people really losing their shit right now (and their hope).

Then I was so inundated with preparing for an important exam that is one of the most vital keys to me actually being able to get my Master's degree as soon as possible (ironic, considering I've been studying for far too long now). In the midst of my anxiety-inducing foraging for useful information within drawn-out literature that seemed to be lost in a tangent far too often, I find out my grandfather passed away.

And quick to plan as my family usually is, they pretty much established the date of the burial ceremony on the same day, only to revise it the next day - same date as the exam I was anxiously cramming for and put all of my hopes and energy into.

As much as I was torn about it - I had to decline the invitation - I mean, how can you even properly comfort each other in times such as these?

Grieving became a matter of compartmentalization and I was just overcome with this general shroud of dread that enveloped me. On top of that, I still have deadlines to take care of as I write this, but at least, they're somewhat manageable.

And I aced that fucking exam in spite of feeling like I made no headway for days on end and dealing with some physical factors along the way too. Now I'm somewhat out of the fray and a bit more relaxed, but I feel about a decade older. Maybe grief will meet me properly, one of these days.

For now, I'm glad I have my friends and people who care about me - something I got reassured of quite a bit today - even if seeing a lot of them is quite difficult right now and being able to hug them again (or, once every blue moon, without feeling remorse) is a long way from now. We gotta take it as it comes. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot. And sorry for the wordiness. Just, you know, weight.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth