Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page SY Board Humor
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 03.21.2006, 06:06 PM   #1
LifeDistortion
expwy. to yr skull

LifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's assesLifeDistortion kicks all y'all's asses
I quite like the humor of the new boards. What they've written down beneath each thread. Anyone missing the old board and how you have to click through pages and pages of threads sometimes to find the one you're looking for? If feels good to finally post on the MB of one of my favorite bands. I was one of many who could not sign on when the old board went to hell quite a some months ago. Well hello to all the regulars from the last board, and welcome any new ones who have registered and were never on the old SY fourm.
LifeDistortion is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 06:08 PM   #2
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
we havent really got any of the old boards humour yet, like stoner jokes or nirvana jokes.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 06:10 PM   #3
chabib
Administrator

chabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asseschabib kicks all y'all's asses
i like the humor of swamp-ass-green text on a dirty cyan background.
chabib is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 06:15 PM   #4
sellouteater
the end of the ugly

sellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard suckasellouteater cold hard sucka
i think the board's humur is swell
sellouteater is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.21.2006, 06:16 PM   #6
Hannah
little trouble girl

Hannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's assesHannah kicks all y'all's asses
Were a funny bunch!

Hannah is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.29.2006, 10:24 AM   #7
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
as for humour and jokes, i got this:
Three kids come down to the kitchen and sit around the breakfast table. The mother asks the oldest boy what he’d like to eat. "I’ll have some fuckin’ French toast, " he says. The mother is outraged at his language, hits him, and sends him upstairs. She asks the middle child what he wants. "Well, I guess that leaves more fuckin’ French toast for me, " he says. She is livid, smacks him, and sends him away. Finally she asks the youngest son what he wants for breakfast. "I don’t know, " he says meekly, "but I definitely don’t want the fuckin’ French toast."
Old 03.29.2006, 10:26 AM   #8
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
theres humour here?
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:31 AM   #9
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
heh.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:41 AM   #10
SugarLips
little trouble girl

SugarLips ain't too shabby
good to see smart ass people are still around

SugarLips is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:45 AM   #11
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
I could post most some funny stand-up shit, if you'd like. You know, something to get stoned to. (ha ha)
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:52 AM   #12
A Thousand Threads
expwy. to yr skull

A Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's assesA Thousand Threads kicks all y'all's asses
humor?
what´s that

this?
Windows 95 Sourcecode

/* TOP SECRET Microsoft(c) Code Project: Chicago(tm) Projected release-date: Spring 1996*/#include "stdio.h"#include "dos.h"#include "conio.h"#include "win31.h"#include "evenmore.h"#include "oldstuff.h"#include "billrulz.h"/* Reference: Internal memo #99281-95 from: William H. Gates III to: Executive managers Chicago(tm)-project William H. Gates III wrote: "I have serious doubts about the 'EASY' installation-definition. It might prevent customers to think that they actually bought something _good_. Therefore I want the installation-definition to be 'HARD'. Carry on, Bill "*/#define INSTALL = HARDvoid main(){ while(!CRASHED) { display_copyright_message(); display_bill_rules_message(); do_nothing_loop(); if(first_time_installation) { make_50_megabyte_swapfile(); do_nothing_loop(); totally_screw_up_HPFS_file_system(); search_and_destroy_the_rest_of_OS/2(); hang_system(); } write_something(anything); display_copyright_message(); do_nothing_loop(); do_some_stuff(); if(still_not_crashed) { display_copyright_message(); do_nothing_loop(); basically_run_windows_3.1(); do_nothing_loop(); do_nothing_loop(); } }/* Reference: Internal memo #99683-95 from: Executive managers Chicago(tm)-project to: William H. Gates III Executive managers Chicago(tm)-project wrote: "Dear Sir, Since we have found that this last piece of code within the 'if'-statement will never execute, we descided NOT to include it in the final code. This way we will save atleast another 5 megabytes of consumer-diskspace! Thank you for listening to us, the executive managers of the Chicago(tm)-project "*//* if(still_not_crashed) { write_cheer(); finished(); }*/ create_general_protection_fault();}
A Thousand Threads is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 03.31.2006, 04:55 AM   #13
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
HA HA! I'm laughing my fucking ass off at that one.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth