Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.05.2014, 04:27 PM   #36401
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Whatever, if you know how strong the acid you have is then you can dilute it according to what you feel like.

And do tell how one can go about doing this, by slicing off a sliver of sugar cube or tab? Measuring out a microscopic drop away from the eye dropper??

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 05:13 PM   #36402
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with suchfriends. There is no way to "dilute" LSD. You either dose or you don't. The amount needed to trip is so small, so miniscule, that attempting to cut it is pointless.

the stories about LSD tabs being cut or laced with strychnine are all folk tales.

The guy who invented LSD spilled a tiny amount on his sleeve! and an even tinier amount seeped onto his skin! and an even tinier amount was ingested by his skin and went into his blood stream! he TRIPPED BALLS!!!!
Old 02.05.2014, 05:15 PM   #36403
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
In terms of effect as compared to amount ingested, LSD is the single most powerful psychoactive substance ever encountered by humans.

DMT is more powerful in it's effect, but it takes a large does to achieve it.

(I minored in LSD while at college ha!)
Old 02.05.2014, 05:17 PM   #36404
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Well say for example with a sugar cube you can dissolve it in water and then share it with others. If you have a bottle drop one drop into a drink and shake and share. It works!
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 05:18 PM   #36405
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Tis better to share shroom tea
Old 02.05.2014, 05:25 PM   #36406
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
BYEEEEEE munchkins!
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 05:35 PM   #36407
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
I agree with suchfriends. There is no way to "dilute" LSD. You either dose or you don't. The amount needed to trip is so small, so miniscule, that attempting to cut it is pointless.

4-way blotter was made to either take whole or cut into pieces...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
the stories about LSD tabs being cut or laced with strychnine are all folk tales.

lots of stuff has been sold as lsd, and it was common to add speed to the mix, i suspect that was confused with strychnine.

It is my belief real LSD e.g., Hoffman derived chemical structure - is no longer possible due to lack of precursors. I haven't talked to any old school trippers lately though. I don't run into many in NYC.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 05:47 PM   #36408
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
please stop these acid conversations
you are like 'snakes in suits'
people who don't know what they are talking about and takingit to university level

it is not know what lsd does to a person
wich stay that person after the use
it's not that you turn into another specie
you only have a confusion of what has a natural state, normal nature

i know it's populair to talk about drug with the youth or when you are youth
at some point stop yourself
feel good
don't confuse your body
you are good like you are born

and those experiments with people with trauma's or wartrauma's
is a no
you don't do this to people who are in need of help or guiding

for people that feel good and want to party or go crazy you can say
ok it's for that
eat mushroom or lsd
you get a confused feeling
don't know what is going
and then it's over

it's not an inteligent thing
so don't believe it
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 05:58 PM   #36409
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

if Allah made all things, and he made humans in his image, and if he/she/it is all knowing and all powerful, then Allah knew humans would invent LSD and did nothing to stop it. It must fit Allah's master plan!

Theology is so EASY!!!!!!
Old 02.05.2014, 06:04 PM   #36410
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
all apes think they think the truth or speak for god/allah/creator/highest 'something'

so in that way you allways say the thruth
the kindergarden of the truth
Old 02.05.2014, 06:05 PM   #36411
gast30
invito al cielo

if you say to someone you are an animal
and prove it with modern technology dna analysis

they don't believe it

i have a high something to do in life
i higher this
i higher that
Old 02.05.2014, 06:07 PM   #36412
gast30
invito al cielo

then you just fucked your own life
that is what i think

you are not free
Old 02.05.2014, 06:31 PM   #36413
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
according to my wife's facebook, Adam Cooley is dead.

real / not real?
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 06:40 PM   #36414
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
according to my wife's facebook, Adam Cooley is dead.

real / not real?

On his FB's film page people are leaving messages that suggest he is. I hope it's not true, man.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/adamcooleyfilms/
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 06:51 PM   #36415
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
jeezus fucking christ!!!

http://m.therepublic.com/view/obit/17268

http://barkesweaverglick.com

what!

http://www.funeralplan.com/barkesinl...bits?id=292967
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 06:52 PM   #36416
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I've heard that he's been dead so many times, I just don't know. I guess at this point, it's safe to assume that he is.

time for a SYG Memorial thread.
Old 02.05.2014, 07:05 PM   #36417
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
https://vimeo.com/adamcooley

"2 days ago adam cooley joined glitch happens!"
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 07:11 PM   #36418
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

although, I am lost in time, and have no idea what day it is here, let alone the states, I think that would make 2 days ago Monday, and the obit said Tuesday.

maybe Glitch Happens was really disappointing...
Old 02.05.2014, 09:11 PM   #36419
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
please stop these acid conversations
you are like 'snakes in suits'
people who don't know what they are talking about and takingit to university level

it is not know what lsd does to a person
wich stay that person after the use
it's not that you turn into another specie
you only have a confusion of what has a natural state, normal nature

i know it's populair to talk about drug with the youth or when you are youth
at some point stop yourself
feel good
don't confuse your body
you are good like you are born

and those experiments with people with trauma's or wartrauma's
is a no
you don't do this to people who are in need of help or guiding

for people that feel good and want to party or go crazy you can say
ok it's for that
eat mushroom or lsd
you get a confused feeling
don't know what is going
and then it's over

it's not an inteligent thing
so don't believe it

The reason ppl like acid is becuz it essentially makes you ignorant an revert inward as a newborn baby. You are forced to experience the same old shit with a fresh perspective.

I do not think if you are a negative person you should touch the shit, but a positive outlook can make for a very refreshing outlook on life.

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.05.2014, 10:48 PM   #36420
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
is it just me or is the board being a fucked up bitch today????

Come on Stu or moshe pick up the pace here!!

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
1321172117711811181818191820 1821 182218231824183118711921 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth