Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page your earliest memories?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.10.2010, 01:38 AM   #41
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
I have countless memories from the ages of 3-4, then everything after that until pre-teen ages was a blur. I couldn't tell which one would be first. I do remember having a recurring, vivid dream when 3 that I was flying, head first... but consistently at about 2 feet off the ground. I guess I was all about the freedom and all, but just couldn't imagine the world from a higher point of view than my 3 year old height.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 05:00 AM   #42
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Pushing a small trolley around the house and hitting a chair.

Going up to a group of girls at the park and telling them my full name, address, phone number and interests (trucks) in an effort to start a conversation.

Practising writing my name before pre-school. When I wrote the letter D I did it counter-clockwise which was apparently wrong.

The day before starting primary school I imagined what it was going to be like. I thought that the next day I would wake up quite a bit taller.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.10.2010, 05:54 AM   #43
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Practising writing my name before pre-school. When I wrote the letter D I did it counter-clockwise which was apparently wrong.
I found a father's day card I gave my dad when I was 3 and I put the D the wrong way round so it said, "to/ bab" Heh.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth