Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ..reality is waiting for a bus..
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.06.2009, 07:16 PM   #2
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
riding the metro fucking sucks sometimes..

I already have a four hour commute to get to work and back, and today no less than three of the buses I catch were all late, the final straw being over 45 minutes late!

sometimes waiting for the gods to send you bus when its running late hurts your feelings like when you were a kid and somebody forgot to pick you up at school and yr just waiting there, waiting and waiting and waiting until all the other kids with successful lives have already gotten home.. and yr still waiting there..

reality is waiting for a bus

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:15 PM   #3
artsygrrl
the end of the ugly

artsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's assesartsygrrl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
riding the metro fucking sucks sometimes..

I already have a four hour commute to get to work and back, and today no less than three of the buses I catch were all late, the final straw being over 45 minutes late!

sometimes waiting for the gods to send you bus when its running late hurts your feelings like when you were a kid and somebody forgot to pick you up at school and yr just waiting there, waiting and waiting and waiting until all the other kids with successful lives have already gotten home.. and yr still waiting there..

reality is waiting for a bus

A four-hour commute? Holy fuck, SuchFriends! In-sane!
artsygrrl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:30 PM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:33 PM   #5
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsygrrl
A four-hour commute? Holy fuck, SuchFriends! In-sane!

yes. I know. but none of the local schools were hiring.. the most frustrating part is that if I had a car it could take as little as an hour round trip with no traffic.. so when the bus runs later than I already am I get a bit let down..

but hey, people got to deal with a lot more bullshit than that so I take it and stride.. but my feelings they still get hurt from time to time..

anyone else use public transport? comfort me and vent your own stories..

Old 11.06.2009, 08:34 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
listen to Oneida.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:37 PM   #7
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
much of my life has been spent waiting for trains and/or buses. i recall the buses in la where pretty awful. two friends got lost coming back from venice to hollywood and it took them eight hours to find the way home. they where a bit thick but it is a hard city to navigate and the transport system is not helpful, with not many maps etc.

with the olympics coming here its going to be even worse for us. especially as we are on the edge of the security zone. my wife has to travel nearly an hour already so its going to be more like four when its in full swing. we hate the olympics.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:40 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
ha ha ha carless loser!!!! busses don't have badass stereos.

PAVE THE PLANET!
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.06.2009, 08:40 PM   #9
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
much of my life has been spent waiting for trains and/or buses. i recall the buses in la where pretty awful. two friends got lost coming back from venice to hollywood and it took them eight hours to find the way home. they where a bit thick but it is a hard city to navigate and the transport system is not helpful, with not many maps etc.

yes, if you try to get adventurous on the metro in LA you will find yourself horrified.. best to know the route well in advance this city is NOT San Francisco..

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth