Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Mike Watt Guests on Kelly Clarkson Record
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 12.09.2006, 07:12 AM   #41
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
fucking wow
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.09.2006, 07:53 AM   #42
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
Ah right. I don't like any of them. Why doesn't Clarkson work with someone good?

seriously, please don't
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.10.2006, 05:38 PM   #43
Kylerobert
bad moon rising

Kylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's assesKylerobert kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
It's funny that some people are writing that they will buy this. You'd be better off getting some Lone Justice for fluff than any Kelly Clarkson vomit.

Mike remarks that "she's got some pipes."
Please, she has a "passable" voice, but in no way is Kelly Clarkson some incredible singer. None of the American Idol white trash are really great singers.

The whole thing smacks of when Alanis got Flea to play on her cd. Welcome to the Machine, Mr. Watt.

She has better pipes then Kim Gordon bro
Kylerobert is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 12.11.2006, 02:47 PM   #44
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by strictlycommercial
Nice.
That man is the heart and soul of music, a real battle scarred veteran. As far as I can tell he's willing to play with pretty much anyone as long as they can bring something to the table which adds to my respect for him if anything.

Doubt he would have got that much money out of it & I very much doubt that her album sales will benifit much as he isn't exactly a household name. I'd assume he did it more for the experience than anything else. Would have done the same myself.

agreed, he should (and is) do what he wants, and you know what some of you sound like, you pretentious assholes? why should we give a fuck about whether its selling out to the machine or legit or right or plain stupid or not? some of you just need to chill the fuck out and deal w/ it... who cares if you don't like the idea (not fact mind you) that he's gonna make a shitload of money (which he's not, and if you think he is then you are not well attuned to how things work. period.).

oh yeah and how is this really any different to when... you know, remember when REM back in their commercial heyday did an album called 'Monster' that came out in the mid 90's remember when Thurston did guest backing vocals on a song called "Crush w/ Eyeliner"... is he sellout whore too?
quite your whining, no one asked you people to like everything these musicians do, let them make their choices as they are the ones trying to make a living in the music business... are you?
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth