Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.20.2008, 11:38 PM   #11661
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Faded black military style jacket that I picked up from Target for 30 bones, nifty "Jason Lives" pin affixed to right side upper pocket, Moleskine sketch and Pilot Precise V5 Extra Fine Black pen in left inner pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
i just had three cans of dr. pepper.

YUM.

All this talk about Dr. Pepper makes me really want some. I might have to make a run to the machines that vend.
Old 11.21.2008, 03:56 AM   #11662
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Don't you cry tonight ^^^^^, hopefully that was this <---------
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 04:06 AM   #11663
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
sorry that i will share this with you.
edit before i pressed "post":
the 1st person who says i d better delete this, pls say so and i do that.

i m not sure if it has been posted before and i dont have its link. it was sent to my best friend's facebook last night. it had pictures, but i looked the other way. so even if i had the link, i wouldnt post it, to save you the shock.
who ever wants to look, can google and find it..

it is the most shocking, disturbing, evil thing i ve ever heard in my life, or ok lets say for long time.

the new trend in china is to breed little kittens, put them since they are born, in glass vases of different shapes, inject them with smth that makes their muscle being loose, feed them with a straw while they are in there and let them there. as they grow bigger, their body takes the shape of the glass vase and then they sell it like this.

i think i m gonna cry now that i wrote all that.

awful.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 04:08 AM   #11664
sarramkrop

my ex's cat that dies last week was saved by an english woman who was visiting china because both him and morty were being drowned to turn them into restaurant food.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 06:31 AM   #11665
sarramkrop

SHIRLEY CLARKE - “PORTRAIT OF JASON”

“Portrait of Jason”, for those like me who weren’t around back in ’67 for the halcyon days of the New American Cinema, is a black-and-white, 16mm, 105-minute film wherein a bespectacled, aging African-American hustler, looking dapper in a white shirt and blue blazer, rehearses his life, times, ambitions, and philosophies of livin’ before a single camera that does its best to keep up with him and often succeeds quite beautifully (Jason’s rap does occasionally exceed the amount of film in the camera, causing a blank screen from time to time). It’s been described as so many things through the years that one possible explanation for the persistent unavailability — except for a rare, out-of-print VHS tape from Mystic Fire Video — of a film so exceptional has been its unusual way of eluding all categorization. It isn’t a documentary, really; it isn’t even a “cinema verite” exercise (it’s been referred to as both repeatedly, in some instances by critics who are halfway perceptive).
Shirley Clarke - “Portrait of Jason” (1967, audio track)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 07:06 AM   #11666
al shabbray

Quote:
oh wait, its a hoax?

edit///fuck it! even if it is, having the thought is bad enough, if you ask me.

Ive heard exactly the same story some years ago, and was going mad about it being real. that it comes up from time after time let me get more sure about it as a hoax.
but it creeps me out every time it comes up again
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 07:07 AM   #11667
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
my ex's cat that dies last week was saved by an english woman who was visiting china because both him and morty were being drowned to turn them into restaurant food.

drowned?
if they have to kill them why not a less gruelsome way???
I think I will never understand people who give a fuck about animals and their lifes
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 12:28 PM   #11668
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Bonsai Kittens are one of the internet's oldest hoaxes.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 12:47 PM   #11669
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
This is fucked up
Turkeys slaughtered as Palin gives interview
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/...8743?GT1=43001
Old 11.21.2008, 12:56 PM   #11670
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
This is fucked up
Turkeys slaughtered as Palin gives interview
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/...8743?GT1=43001

the fuck, I thought this was about Turkey the country, not the animal. pheeeew.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 04:06 PM   #11671
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Hooray for snow and also for now having a winter hat and scarf.
Old 11.21.2008, 04:11 PM   #11672
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
sorry that i will share this with you.
edit before i pressed "post":
the 1st person who says i d better delete this, pls say so and i do that.

i m not sure if it has been posted before and i dont have its link. it was sent to my best friend's facebook last night. it had pictures, but i looked the other way. so even if i had the link, i wouldnt post it, to save you the shock.
who ever wants to look, can google and find it..

it is the most shocking, disturbing, evil thing i ve ever heard in my life, or ok lets say for long time.

the new trend in china is to breed little kittens, put them since they are born, in glass vases of different shapes, inject them with smth that makes their muscle being loose, feed them with a straw while they are in there and let them there. as they grow bigger, their body takes the shape of the glass vase and then they sell it like this.

i think i m gonna cry now that i wrote all that.

hoax
this is impossible and unthinkable
Old 11.21.2008, 07:09 PM   #11673
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I'm going to go bury myself under a rock until the Twilight movie gibberish has blown over. If I hear one more Eskimo hooker or nerd girl the size of a Blue Whale say "Edward" one more time, I might just cry.
Old 11.21.2008, 07:47 PM   #11674
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
edward cullen could totally bite me <3
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.21.2008, 11:45 PM   #11675
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
the harlem shakes are putting out their album in february!

which means most likely that their tour dates in florida will coincide with my birthday.

which means fuck yeah.
Old 11.21.2008, 11:55 PM   #11676
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
That's great news Schizo, I can't wait to hear that album.
✌➬ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.22.2008, 12:06 AM   #11677
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
they have this song kind of about jacksonville that they played back in june that'll be on the album. eee all around.

how are you? NO GOSSIP GIRL MONDAY
Old 11.22.2008, 12:10 AM   #11678
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
I saw the ending of Gossip Girl. I have been good, and you?
Old 11.22.2008, 12:12 AM   #11679
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

My friends are a bunch of fucking morons/crybabies/light-weights. 11:55 and they're already calling me to pick their drunk asses up, but they can't give me directions other than it's on Kingston Pike, which is a road that extends for about 15 miles with about 10,000 apartment complexes. So, they decided that the least drunk will drive them back.
Old 11.22.2008, 12:14 AM   #11680
✌➬
invito al cielo

Try driving while on E. Fun Times.
484534574581582583 584 58558658759463468410841584 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth