Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Band/Artist you've gotten laid to the most?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.09.2009, 02:25 PM   #21
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
i once slept with a girl who put bittersweet symphony by the verve on repeat while we were doing it. quite a harrowing experience.

one time when I was 16 years old I made out on bed with my then-girlfriend (it was my first girlfriend ever) and then she suddenly stopped and put the "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" soundrack on, 'to make it special' . I put my T-shirt back on and started talking about school.
fuckin beat me to it

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 02:29 PM   #22
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by diskaholic-anonymous
it's teresa salgueiro, but she don't belong madredeus anymore she took a solo career, but yes she has a unique voice...she can understand the lirics?

no, not really. portugese is quite a difficult language as far as i'm concerned. but the music of madredeus works even if you can't understand the lyrics ... I even got her a DVD of theirs for Christmas some 2 years ago.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 05.09.2009, 02:54 PM   #23
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
one time when I was 16 years old I made out on bed with my then-girlfriend (it was my first girlfriend ever) and then she suddenly stopped and put the "Don't Cry For Me Argentina" soundrack on, 'to make it special' . I put my T-shirt back on and started talking about school.
fuckin beat me to it

holy crap.
I can imagine how it did kill lil slavo
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 02:55 PM   #24
_slavo_
invito al cielo

A major turn-off.
We broke up a month following this incident.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 05.09.2009, 02:56 PM   #25
al shabbray

hahahaah
did she try it again?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 03:08 PM   #26
_slavo_
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
hahahaah
did she try it again?

yes she did.
i mean, don't get me wrong, it wasn't all about her atrocious music taste (celine dion on frequent airplay) but for a 16 year old that just got to explore the more adventurous side of music, it really was a big turnoff.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 05.09.2009, 03:12 PM   #27
al shabbray

I totally feel that.
musical interest is a big part of my relation ship decisions.
she doent have to like the same music as me, but she has to have at least a big interest in enjoying music in general, and of course if her favourite music really really sucks ass, like in that case there is definately a base missing, I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 03:15 PM   #28
_slavo_
invito al cielo

my current girlfriend doesn't share my music tastes, but the sole fact that she's got understanding for my taste, is satisfactory.
but yeah, I'm 28, so that might make a difference.

the thing I really really consider cute is that when I play some music I like, she tends to learn what's going on. Like, last time, she came around and said: "Is that the Grouper record you always play?".
I almost fell off my chair.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 05.09.2009, 03:18 PM   #29
al shabbray

aaaaaah. amazing.
same with me here.
she likes almost anything I play, and shes really interested in that stuff, and when I see new tracks on her itunes she listened to first with me...
yeah, its cute and satisfactory. kinda like at the age of 16 when you managed to convince somebody to really like a band you showed to him/her
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 03:43 PM   #30
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Putting on the first Stooges album and synchronising things so you're kneeling behind your loved one just at the point when I Wanna Be Your Dog starts up takes effort in terms of planning, but is incredibly rewarding when it happens.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 04:48 PM   #31
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
I've probably gotten laid to the Cure the most...
Old 05.09.2009, 06:02 PM   #32
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
actually, polysics, because that's my girlfriend's favorite band.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 06:26 PM   #33
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Youth, which would make me seem quite uncompromising, except the Cure is probably #2, which is purely compromising on my part. Sonic Youth with the most different partners too.

Dust Springfield a fair amount recently. Also quite a bit of Bauhaus and Tones on Tail, as my wife and I were both going through gothic mid-life crisis things that I think are kind of done with now.

Miles Davis is up the list, and I highly recommend Sketches of Spain as one of the best albums to get you there imaginable.

The weirdest soundtrack ever was George W. Bush's first acceptance speech. My girlfriend at the time and I had just gotten back from Happy Hour and there was an election night "party" at her house. She pulled me in her bedroom which was right behind the tv set. There was louder moaning going on in the living room than there was in her room. Made it kind of like fucking to the Cure actually...
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.09.2009, 06:49 PM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
The weirdest thing I ever fucked to was Omoide Hatoba.

OH, and I lost my virginity to that 30 minute Liars song from their first album, with the repeating drum beat over and over and over again.

Old 05.09.2009, 06:56 PM   #35
Kuwa_Slayne
bad moon rising

Kuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's asses
Pretty sure I lost my virginity to "Come As You Are." Unfortunately I was probably done when "Breed" was on.

Second go I was strong like bull.
Old 05.09.2009, 07:02 PM   #36
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Band I probably got laid to the most is Explosions in the sky. My ex was quite the eits fan... Explosions are excellent to make out to but not for sex.
Old 05.09.2009, 07:02 PM   #37
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Hah. You misheard the song as "Cum As You Are" and then shot your load outside of the girl so that you didn't "Breed".

Old 05.09.2009, 07:04 PM   #38
Kuwa_Slayne
bad moon rising

Kuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's assesKuwa_Slayne kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Hah. You misheard the song as "Cum As You Are" and then shot your load outside of the girl so that you didn't "Breed".

Ha! Yeah, it must have been a subconscious thing, you know.
Old 05.09.2009, 07:19 PM   #39
exploding plastic candle
children of satan

exploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard suckaexploding plastic candle cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere
i once slept with a girl who put bittersweet symphony by the verve on repeat while we were doing it. quite a harrowing experience.

oh my god I'm so sorry
exploding plastic candle is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.11.2009, 10:19 AM   #40
Better_Than_You
the destroyed room

Better_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's assesBetter_Than_You kicks all y'all's asses
i lost my virginity to AC/DC.
So, uh...

Yeah.

Better_Than_You is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth