Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page crackin up! havent got my r ripped yet!!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2006, 03:12 AM   #1
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
ok, june 13th ws release date for r ripped. i ordered mine from japan which 1 comes out a week before, and 2 has extra tracks on it. i was in town yesterday and lo and behold, there was r ripped on the shelf 2weeks early and my copy from japan "not yet shipped". aarrgghhh!! this is soo annoying!!!!

anyway, thought id vent my spleen here in rather ripped thread number54128
Old 06.03.2006, 12:07 PM   #2
Etharzi
empty page

Etharzi has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
how much was the Japanese Import you ordered?
Etharzi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 01:50 PM   #3
maggot brain
little trouble girl

maggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to behold
why dont you just download it?

maggot brain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 01:55 PM   #4
Inhuman
invito al cielo

Inhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's assesInhuman kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggot brain
why dont you just download it?

Because this is a Sonic Youth message board and nearly everybody is a dedicated fan that supports the artist by buying instead of downloading...

Old 06.03.2006, 01:56 PM   #5
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
Got mine today it was sitting there on the shelf of the shop staring at my ugly mush and snapped it up instantly as you do.
I met up with my ex after I bought it and we ended up driving around the countryside whilst listening to the album. We stopped on a side road and talked, one thing led to another and we started kissing (wrong I know) but then then Kim started singing a rather fitting section

I LOVE THE WAY YOU MOVE
I HOPE ITS NOT TOO LATE
FOR ME
ITS TOO GOOD
ON THIS SEA
WHERE THE LIGHT
IS GREEN
WHERE THE LIGHT
IS GREEN

I was thinking in my head "Bloody hell just to make me want her even more they have to sing this"

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 01:57 PM   #6
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
you think that's bad? i can't get neither rather ripped nor bardo pond's ticket crystals because the credit card i was using for online shopping got maxed up (it's not my credit card and i didn't max it up, it sucks when you keep your word and are responsable and people fuck you up).

my only chance is getting the stupid zee-dee from the mexican chain stores, on the plus side, it will boost their sales here but on the minus side most of the time, for some reason, the booklets on the cds sold at the big stores are all fucked up from someone repackaging them, and that it will cost me twice as much as a regular cd elsewhere. not to mention i'm simply NOT getting ticket crystals.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 03:30 PM   #7
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
ok paul! wait another week and you'll have that psychadelic remix on it as well, which we don't...aghrhrr. it can't be that hard, once you have been waiting for so long and successfully pushed back temptation listen to the leaked version and official streaming.
greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2006, 03:32 PM   #8
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
o yeah, eyeliner is just fantasic, so helen lunderberg
Old 06.03.2006, 04:14 PM   #9
krastian
invito al cielo

krastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asseskrastian kicks all y'all's asses
Japanese version with the bonus tracks for $28.46 and free shipping.
http://www.deepdiscountcd.com/index....=4988005432476
Old 06.03.2006, 04:18 PM   #10
maggot brain
little trouble girl

maggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to beholdmaggot brain is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inhuman
Because this is a Sonic Youth message board and nearly everybody is a dedicated fan that supports the artist by buying instead of downloading...

yeh yeh i meant so he didn't have to wait for his copy to arrive, as hes technically bought that already

maggot brain is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2006, 07:55 AM   #11
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Hey Magot Brain. Ive No Problem In Downloading Advance Shit By Anyone But I Like To Wait Til Release Day For Sy Shit Cuz Its Like A 2 Yearly Ritual To Go Off On A Long Drive To Listen To It For The First Time In Solitary. Ive Done It For Years And Its Pissing Me Off Now That Ive Mates Texting Me Saying "i Got Rripped And Its Great What Do You Think", And Im Saying, The Live Boots Of It Is Good......

I Know The Album Backwards, Bar 2 Songs And The Final Versions Of The Bonus Tracks But I Havent Even Delved Into The Streaming Of It At All, Its Not Political, Its Just Me!
Old 06.04.2006, 07:56 AM   #12
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
I am proudly not a part of your pussy morals camp. I downloaded it the day it leaked.
I got the Eyeliner/Helen Lundeberg single for free at work.

PUSSY MORALS??????
WHAT A STRANGE STATEMENT?
Old 06.04.2006, 03:09 PM   #13
Fox
the destroyed room

Fox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's assesFox kicks all y'all's asses
I just saw that it will be released tomorrow on France

Noisejob
Fox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.04.2006, 03:52 PM   #14
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
I am proudly not a part of your pussy morals camp. I downloaded it the day it leaked.
I got the Eyeliner/Helen Lundeberg single for free at work.

I love it!
Old 06.04.2006, 05:20 PM   #15
Shaka
little trouble girl

Shaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's assesShaka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox
I just saw that it will be released tomorrow on France

What ?? Where did you see that ? Thx for the info !

(mémo : faire un tour à la FNAC demain...)
Shaka is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:24 AM   #16
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

mine is being shipped tomorrow, heres hiping it gets here by weekend or else the back of my hand will be felt by someone corporate!!!
Old 06.05.2006, 04:37 AM   #17
candymoan
the end of the ugly

candymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's assescandymoan kicks all y'all's asses
i'll probably need to wait until august to have the new album..
then, my record store guy would have something like 3 imported copies of it, and i'll buy the first one..

whatever happened to worldwide distribution..?
what happened to being signed to a major label..?

*/**
nothing here...

candymoan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 04:46 AM   #18
Florya
expwy. to yr skull

Florya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's assesFlorya kicks all y'all's asses
Got mine today, courtesy of Amazon.
£8.99 including 'Eyeliner' and 'Helen Lunderberg'
Bargain!!

listening mirror @ Soundcloud http://soundcloud.com/listening-mirror

Florya is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.05.2006, 06:17 AM   #19
greenlight
invito al cielo

hey nobody's home now. i'm listening to rr really loud. Jams Run Free is so amazing! it's 5th. time i'm listening to it in the roll. put the volume up. it's very melodic track, but ending it's just beautifull sy noise!
Old 06.05.2006, 01:21 PM   #20
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

yeah yeah, rub it in rich!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth