Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Haunted Henschel
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.13.2008, 10:59 PM   #1
Death & the Maiden
expwy. to yr skull

Death & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard suckaDeath & the Maiden cold hard sucka
Does anyone know the German band Haunted Henschel? They're one of my favourite bands, their song "Deep Inside Her Bathrooms" is brilliant. They have collaborated with Alexander Hacke (Einsturzende Neubauten).
All of their albums are out of print, and they don't have anything issued on CD, but you can download songs from their myspace page.
Death & the Maiden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.13.2008, 11:41 PM   #2
StevOK
expwy. to yr skull

StevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's assesStevOK kicks all y'all's asses
Never heard of them, but I know a professor that everyone calls Captain Henschel.
Facebook

StevOK is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth