Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page I formed a demo!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.18.2006, 03:40 PM   #1
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
I recentlyu completed a demo/album type thing. Just some stuff I've recorded on 4-track the past few months that I liked. I don't have it online right now but I have a few songs on my myspace if you'd like to check it out,. I'd like you to check it and maybe even dig it. If you do let me know about it. I think I'm going to up the whole thing online soon (a few people I want to hear it are too far away to drive a cdr to them) and I'll post that here too.

http://www.myspace.com/electrickites

is the page, of course. The demo's called 'experiments in a caffeine color scheme' and I call my project the electric kites. Check it! (please ^_^ )
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2006, 07:35 PM   #2
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
neat sounds.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2006, 07:39 PM   #3
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
The bass is rather odd on 'Popsicle Remix'. Your voice is so Malkmus, though. I love it.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.21.2006, 11:35 PM   #4
hey alex
the end of the ugly

hey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asseshey alex kicks all y'all's asses
Holy shit!
I just went back like 5 pages looking for this because I'd thought I'd still gotten no replies... but it seems I have! Thanks thank you guys. For your intrest I present this...
http://www.badongo.com/file/1271107

this is entire demo, download as you see fit and enjoi.

Danny - I've gotten compliments on my bassline in the song... I think it rolls with the song nicely, also shows I've played bass quite a bit longer than guitar.
Duran Duran's 1995 covers album Thank You was recently voted the worst album of all time by a Q magazine poll. Although we respectfully disagree (Sonic Youth's NYC Ghosts & Flowers is clearly the worst album of all time) -Pitchfork (hahahah!)

Here's a myspace of my music and 4-track ramblings
the electric kites--the jamz of me n my friends
hey alex is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth