Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page SuchFriends' Ten Best Video Games of the 1990s...
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.23.2014, 03:04 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
Do pc games count,because in the late 90s there were some seminal releases. I'm talking Thief, Half-Life, Unreal, Kingpin and Quake 2.

Unreal, Quake were all fucking the shit. Unreal was one of the first legitimately frightening games, if the Trent Reznor soundtracks weren't inspiring enough, I used to play that shit bumping NIN and Marylin Manson records on constant loop..

also should note Nightmare Creatures..

@EVOL..

Toooooooooo many fucking arcade games to mention, including the one you've posted!!

However, I think the unanimous winner of the best of the 1990s was Afterburner, and I'm not sure its even close for a runner up

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth