Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Zarqawi got an owwie!!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.08.2006, 09:48 PM   #21
Daycare Nation
expwy. to yr skull

Daycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's assesDaycare Nation kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucklebone
Yeah, but I bet even Bono doesn't hold too much love in his heart for a guy who brazenly beheads people on video. One Love, Peace Out.

Yes, at least the U.S. Marines had the decency not to film it and put it on the Internet when they slaughtered those women and children recently.

That dragon ain't the love sweet love.
Daycare Nation is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.08.2006, 09:48 PM   #22
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Oh yes, of course, it is about eradicating evil, nothing at all to do with the politics. But then again, what isn't political? The next two figureheads of evil they should target: George Bush and Dick "Oh Shit, I shot him!" Cheney.
Old 06.08.2006, 11:42 PM   #23
Pax Americana
expwy. to yr skull

Pax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's assesPax Americana kicks all y'all's asses
I'm guessing that Republicans and right wing talk show hosts (the ones I'm forced to put up with at work) won't stop talking about this for weeks. They're gonna milk it for all it's worth in an attempt to help Bush's pitiful approval rating and to take some of the heat off of the Haditha Massacre. It's proabably a good thing that this guy got taken out, but I doubt it's really gonna stop most of the violence in Iraq. He was just one guy, there are a lot of people that don't want us there.
Pax Americana is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.09.2006, 05:13 AM   #24
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
just another martyr to the terrorist cause. plenty of people to take his place who will do exactly the same as him.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.12.2006, 08:50 AM   #25
bucklebone
bad moon rising

bucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard suckabucklebone cold hard sucka
I didn't realize til this weekend that they got Zarqawi's 16-year old bride in the bombing also. That motherfuKKKer was a child rapist-molester too. Glad they got him and glad he was alive long enough to die staring at the face of an American.

I HATE YOU
--Atari 2600
bucklebone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth