Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page ATTENTION the universal theory of animal
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.16.2012, 08:25 PM   #1
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
so now i have your attention )
wich i'm glad to

ps: if you don't believe in evolution theory
this thread is nothing for you and i don't want to read your complains OK
move on to another thread

thank you

soo..

i want to speak out about this universal theory that the animals HAVE NOTHING TO DO

have you ever thought in your life of what you needed to do?

don't you come then to the simple conclusion that you don't need to do nothing

if you believe in evolution theory

you look at animal
what do the animals do on planet earth?
they eat, it is the food chain

the big animal eats the small animal ect.

outside of eating they do nothing

i want to bring you from this point to the way the homo sapian followed

back to the basics of homo sapian

HOMO SAPIAN : - most close animal to the homo sapian is the bonobo
......................- DNA is 98% simulair to chimpansee
......................- first lived in the trees and then started to walk on land, location -> mid east africa

so now the basics are refreshed )

and yes now like it
like the modern days, people been wondering for years what life was all about
now in moderns days we finally know what we are and where we came from

embrace it love it
that is what i say

why?
because the modern days make and end to confusion
we know everthing we wanted to know
and we can move safely from that into the future

as i was say'ing
with the basics refreshed ......

we know that we are aboluutly free in our origin

we have nothing to do outside of eating food like animals in the foodchain

and then grow old and leave life
the same as all the animals

compleetly natural life

and as we are 100% nature in body

conclusion: the universal theory sez homo sapian live exactly like all other animals from birth to end

compleetly free
has nothing to do
the real life
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.16.2012, 08:33 PM   #2
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
do you understand what i'm try'ing to say?

animals don't go to schools
animals don't go to work
animals don't warship god(s)

these old systems of homo sapians have caused alot of longterm problems for all living animals

you have to say it like it is
if homo sapians have caused alot of trouble for their own kind as well for other peoples

then simply say the thruth about it
Old 11.16.2012, 08:50 PM   #3
gast30
invito al cielo

we have nothing to do in this universe

that is the theory

if modern humans travel one day in the universe to explore the universe or live on other earth like planets

the universal theory of the animal will stay

ok we live in very modern days

this means?

we know today that over 3 billion years the sun is going to grow and burn planet earth

so over 3 billion years no more earth

what is the option for the animal homo sapian?

1. live 3 billion years on earth and then die out

or
2. try to travell in the universe and look for another earth like planet to live on

modern & simpel logical thinking

^^ with this example i want to say that the universal theory goes all the way into the future

this example is nothing more then adaptation of life

nature that don't adaptate or don't have the adaptation possibility dies simply out

look at the mamouths for example

realistic systems of nature
Old 11.17.2012, 08:05 AM   #4
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by gast30
so now i have your attention )
wich i'm glad to

ps: if you don't believe in evolution theory
this thread is nothing for you and i don't want to read your complains OK
move on to another thread

thank you

soo..

i want to speak out about this universal theory that the animals HAVE NOTHING TO DO

have you ever thought in your life of what you needed to do?

don't you come then to the simple conclusion that you don't need to do nothing

if you believe in evolution theory

you look at animal
what do the animals do on planet earth?
they eat, it is the food chain

the big animal eats the small animal ect.

outside of eating they do nothing

i want to bring you from this point to the way the homo sapian followed

back to the basics of homo sapian

HOMO SAPIAN : - most close animal to the homo sapian is the bonobo
......................- DNA is 98% simulair to chimpansee
......................- first lived in the trees and then started to walk on land, location -> mid east africa

so now the basics are refreshed )

and yes now like it
like the modern days, people been wondering for years what life was all about
now in moderns days we finally know what we are and where we came from

embrace it love it
that is what i say

why?
because the modern days make and end to confusion
we know everthing we wanted to know
and we can move safely from that into the future

as i was say'ing
with the basics refreshed ......

we know that we are aboluutly free in our origin

we have nothing to do outside of eating food like animals in the foodchain

and then grow old and leave life
the same as all the animals

compleetly natural life

and as we are 100% nature in body

conclusion: the universal theory sez homo sapian live exactly like all other animals from birth to end

compleetly free
has nothing to do
the real life

Agreed.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2012, 11:56 AM   #5
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Homo Sapiens can choose to live as HUMANS, not animals.

Too many of us choose otherwise.
Old 11.19.2012, 12:04 PM   #6
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I watched a good documentary last night called Surviving Progress.

I think you would like it, guest#30.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 11.19.2012, 12:21 PM   #7
gast30
invito al cielo

thanks everyone and in special flowty for correcting my boardname

yes that sounds interesting, surving progress ....

if you flow with me you survive till 2050 with your eyes closed
Old 11.19.2012, 12:55 PM   #8
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
A lot of very brilliant minds speak during the documentary, but the comment that stuck with me most was in relation to primates vs. Humans.

Primates can be taught to do a great many things, but lack the cognizant powers to look for reasons that may cause a situation's outcome to differ from what they expect; however, very young human children are able to succeed at these same types of intentionally misleading experiments for ONE REASON: they ask 'why' and search for results based upon predicted future outcomes.

It is this and this alone that sets humans apart from our monkey-cousins; the ability to ask oneself 'why?'

The saddest aspect is, few of your species bother to do so.

Fucking humans.
Old 11.19.2012, 01:10 PM   #9
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Do you realize that I communicate with you using only my opposable thumbs?

Why? Affordable ubiquity.
Old 11.19.2012, 01:38 PM   #10
gast30
invito al cielo

interesting

WHY?

why do childeren ask why?

this also is, as what i think at the moment, comes from a natural curiosity

other animals have curiosity aswell

the difference with a child and another young animal is the data we have for hands

childeren grow up in the human database, information that pioneers of the past or recent time have write down to pass on to next generation

other young animals don't grow up in that
they have curiosity and it ends for them somewhere where the natural system take over, like food and sex

and the conclusion you can make of it, from humans living in nature and other animals in nature is

humans = more time + information
other animals = no time + no information
Old 11.19.2012, 01:55 PM   #11
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
"WHY?"

Remember the TX Republican party wants to disallow critical thinking being taught in public schools. A population is far easier to control when it never asks WHY
Old 11.19.2012, 02:02 PM   #12
gast30
invito al cielo

this doesn't mean that humans are the only creatures that have access to a sort of intelligence

if you look at the planet earth from space you would find the humans the most stupid creatures walking around

why?

they poison their water and air and destroy their own foodchain
like humans have become a suicidal system on their own

because of the retarded behaviour for money & power and want to be at the top

why?

because naturally seen .. when you are at the top .. you have more SEX and more FOOD

that why it is soo retarded looking at it from an human intelligent way of vieuw

from a natural piont of vieuw this behaviour is normal
ALL ANIMALS DO IT

so years ago i made some art around it

so here i made the movements, behaviour clear of animals who want to be at the top because, there is more food and sex

to show that there is no difference with humans and animals

food = money
Old 11.19.2012, 02:03 PM   #13
gast30
invito al cielo

hope you now know why you have or still will have the urge to go to the TOP

THE APE PYRAMID THEORY

there you go
Old 11.19.2012, 02:13 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

if you look from space you cannot see any living things except plants.
Old 11.19.2012, 02:18 PM   #15
gast30
invito al cielo

and to all the people i met in my life who came die'ing on me with ... how much sex they have or how much money they have

i know you want to show ME my place in the APE PYRAMID

i who have NO MONEY, NO SEX
what i do had was the IQ of knowing the APE PYRAMID THEORY

from a very young age
and life isn't easy if you have a high IQ at a young age and 95% of the population don't understand you

since then i turned my back to 95% of the population and knew where i was up to in my life to continue the intelligent way and pioneer with the other pioneers

and this summer the GOD particle is found, quantumfysics world and on august 6 the 2d marsrover landed on mars

that is far for an animal
Old 11.19.2012, 02:20 PM   #16
gast30
invito al cielo

^^ this is intelligence within the human world

there is also another intelligence adapting in evolution and things

not gonna type down pages of that information here

i find if humans choose for an intelligent life
they have to do all the brainwork themself
Old 11.19.2012, 02:22 PM   #17
gast30
invito al cielo

then we come back to this thread 'universal theory of animal'

that we as animals don't have to do anything
we don't have to land on mars or know the quantumfysics and stuf

that is what this universal theory of animal is say'ing
Old 11.19.2012, 02:27 PM   #18
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

It's not about intelligence, or lack thereof; it's about the level of ability to process certain aspects of cause and effect based upon prediction of future outcomes.

Humans are not completely alone in this, of course, Corvidae (ravens, crows and the like) demonstrate problem solving skills much on the same level as many of the occupants on this message board. What they lack, dear friend, is thumbs.
Old 11.19.2012, 02:54 PM   #19
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

humans like several other species, can make tools. however, humans are the only ones that make tools to make other tools.

we can hold memory as a tool.

we communicate with language, allowing fro transmission of massive amounts of information from one being to another and from one generation to another.
Old 11.19.2012, 03:01 PM   #20
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth