Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page gast30 - Step Away From The "Irrelevant" Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.19.2012, 07:25 PM   #41
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Guys, stop. @$%## is mad 4 real.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2012, 07:43 PM   #42
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Gast30, murder99 and afunso are some of the best friends a guy can have.

I intend to stand with them!!
Old 07.19.2012, 08:03 PM   #43
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonso
Bulletin boards are not the best medium for you gast.
if i'm not satisfied
i'm not
if i had the money to make better things i did
i have the potential
then there is the other reality of not many people that can connect to that
so you do alot of work for a few people

the making of things in entertainment
if someone start from scratch
the big money is there to vacum that talent
and milk it out

and i'm a step ahead of that
and do feel this is not my time to bring out modern stuff

that is not the only thing
the use of money in art
is only a circuit around art
has nothing to do with art

is there a funding to support artist
if you hear
millions paid for artwork
what you think is making art
the trees or plants

the control sickness of the animal must be limited
artist are not stupid to look athe surrounding and make evaluation of what is going on
and so the future artist will
gast30 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.19.2012, 08:18 PM   #44
gast30
invito al cielo

gast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's assesgast30 kicks all y'all's asses
now i think i know why you people react on me like that
you have brainwashed stereotype vieuws of infiriour people
and because i'm the millionst person looking mexican lika
you think i'm not importand to
or good for pushing the blame towards to

if you people were nice to me
i react nice back

if you use abuse on me
i'll fuck you back
if i can
Old 07.19.2012, 08:20 PM   #45
gast30
invito al cielo

yeah, no thanks
for reminding behaviour
Old 07.19.2012, 09:15 PM   #46
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

You should apply at CERN, friend. Your grasp of higher-physics more than compensates for any language barrier we might have.

Bear in mind your english is a thousand times superior to #$)#$'s begianese. Inequal racial stereotypers dismay me.

Fucking meatbags.
Old 07.19.2012, 09:41 PM   #47
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Before he deleted it, ****** had a great idea. Have you considered a twitter feed? I personally never use it, but cryptowonderdruginvogue has said nice things.
Old 07.19.2012, 09:51 PM   #48
Starcat
bad moon rising

Starcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's assesStarcat kicks all y'all's asses
Gast's posts might sometimes be offensive, most of the time auto-fellactious, and all of the time too overly faux-poetic to mean anything at all... But that doesn't make him The Enemy. I don't find his antics amusing or constructive like I find FloSlo's, but slutever. The internet is the wild west of culture and he's just another lost cowboy trying to have anal sex on some mountain and I'm not about to stop him.

Starcat is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2012, 04:45 AM   #49
gast30
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starcat
Gast's posts might sometimes be offensive, most of the time auto-fellactious, and all of the time too overly faux-poetic to mean anything at all... But that doesn't make him The Enemy. I don't find his antics amusing or constructive like I find FloSlo's, but slutever. The internet is the wild west of culture and he's just another lost cowboy trying to have anal sex on some mountain and I'm not about to stop him.
thanks for knowing soo much about me
if i ever loos my mind
i come to connect with you
Old 07.20.2012, 04:47 AM   #50
gast30
invito al cielo

you know
back to real data
the real me
autofill me baby
cyberhighway i'm ON
you see how modern i am
the girls notice that too
soon soon i have sex
i'm one of those people who have sex
and are responsible for 7 billion sapians to walk around
planet panet
patem this planet

slap on the planet
PAM
Old 07.20.2012, 05:03 AM   #51
gast30
invito al cielo

now to get back to what people need to see in the future of this planet

that there is a limit in population of humans
humans need to control themself back to nature
nature is not in control of humans

1 overpopulation to manage
if don't don't
even prehistoric human timelines will repeat all over the planet
with all kinds of confusion and voilence as result

now with the arabspring it is clear that some hotheads don't learn from the war
like those from libia and now going to mid africa to create fear on the populations they can find and so hold them in a grip of terror

people who have almost nothing
exept some branches, clothes and some plastic from the civiliced world from the try world

then this war in syria is one to learn fast lesson in that there doesn't come again a group forming of terrorist
to correct myself
that there comes and end to groups who say that stand for the population and create more danger

all groups calling themself all kinds of names
and that is not a future to stay in

you need to be prepared to join the population directly
as a citizen
what was the way
the way out of war
Old 07.20.2012, 05:17 AM   #52
gast30
invito al cielo

the problem is small group thinking
you don't think
i'm part of the big group of people who all need to live safe and have food and water and housing and some future things to live forward to

if you think small
then think for yourself

if you think big
then think for all the people
universal stream
Old 07.20.2012, 05:27 AM   #53
gast30
invito al cielo

hero play
you know how it begins
how they suck the people into it

got to be honest in that
asking people to sacrife and all that

that is a play
and that is seperated from having a clear mind in your actions of doing good
Old 07.20.2012, 06:07 AM   #54
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
lolinternet.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.20.2012, 06:15 AM   #55
gast30
invito al cielo

fuck man
14 deads at premiere of batman movie
Old 07.20.2012, 06:28 AM   #56
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
In a suburb 40 minutes for me.
Old 07.20.2012, 06:34 AM   #57
gast30
invito al cielo

hope the rest of the people do fine
find it very sad
Old 07.20.2012, 07:14 AM   #58
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLghost
In a suburb 40 minutes for me.

actually nevermind. I misunderstood.
Old 07.20.2012, 07:26 AM   #59
gast30
invito al cielo

some good news is that assad is stepping down
still have to be aware of what will happen next
as many people have been killed recently
before his regime kills more people
as many times he said to agree to stop the voilence
and he did not
he and his regime kept killing the population
Old 07.20.2012, 07:56 AM   #60
gast30
invito al cielo

i from here will create media awareness
of tv networks and internet that allowed sex-for money related busines
to clear the youth from confusion
of youth that is also participating to end modernday slavery

so these things can be removed from tv and internet
before it created drama and confusion that mostly fall on the weak the childeren
the youth
wich future thoughts of living with adults is damaged

be aware
to connect with trust
that the youth is not a sex object or tool for adults
they have a long way to go into the future

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth