Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page Stolen orange Mustang purchased!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.16.2009, 11:15 AM   #1
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
someone linked this on last.fm -

http://www.offsetguitars.com/forums/...c,22446.0.html

fuckin' awesome. hope the guitar makes it back to lee!
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 11:21 AM   #2
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
hell yeah.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 11:26 AM   #3
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
insane!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 11:32 AM   #4
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
best quote from that thread [regarding lee]:

he typed "fukkerz" in 99!

Old 04.16.2009, 11:42 AM   #5
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses

interesting how the paint wasn't refinished on this one and has all it's original dings and marks, particually the long one from the bridge to the base, where as the tele deluxe Lee got back was repainted in metallic blue

also quite interesting that of the 4 guitars that have surfaced, all have been Lee's
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 12:06 PM   #6
Andrés
children of satan

Andrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's assesAndrés kicks all y'all's asses
it's always good to take a look every now and then

http://www.sonicyouth.com/history/equipment/

Andrés is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 12:20 PM   #7
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
i thought lee was still trying to broker a deal with one of the thief's younger brother or something out in LA to get as much of that gear back as possible... but that was years ago reading that... if my memory is correct i remember reading that the actual theives are in jail for another charge.

btw, i'm reading thru that thread at offsetguitars and its one crazy story... apparantly this guitar has shown up on eBay twice since 1999 and now the connection is being made. the guitar was purchased off of eBay froma seller in California who was a police cheif who played it in a "Police Band" (oh the irony?!?!) to FenderBob in Ohio? then sold again on eBay internationally, if the thread is fact Lee is interested in obtaining the instrument back when they are on tour there the next few weeks. thats cool.
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 12:44 PM   #8
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Wow, I'd never seen this:
Fwd: Pro Female Domination and Sonic Youth?
On Wed, Feb 9, 2000,

Steve,

I am writing just to inform you of something that you might get a kick out of and give you a funny grin and say "what the hell?"

I am a professional lifestyle Dominatrix in Pensacola, Florida. The same Pensacola, Florida, that was delighted to have Thursten visit not too long ago when he was down for his family reunion. He happened to stop by a book store and record shop that friends' of mine own and they still mention it to me to this day, since I happen to be an envious fan.

Anywho, I wanted to let you know that I use the album "Washing Machine" during all of my professional sessions. The album not only has great lyrics for doing a BDSM session but also wonderful guitar riffs and drum beats for spanking. He he. I kid you not. I have "performed" if you will, to the album so much that I know exactly how to keep the whipping arm in rhythm to the beats and the amount of silence between each song for whispering something sexy to submissives. Not to mention that most sessions are one hour, the length of the album is perfect. Submissives are getting undressed and lead back to the dungeon with Kim's voice saying "Because of you" and then I know to start cooling them down when "Diamond Sea?" (Is that right?) begins to play. I don't always remember titles correctly but know all the lyrics. Of course, Kim singing "Troubled Little Girl" always brings a sadistic grin to my face each session. How appropriate I always think. Nothing like intense music for such intense, spiritual activity. I've even had submissives ask what I was playing and go buy the CD for themselves.

I thought you might get a kick out of knowing that and if you will, please pass this message on to Kim. I think she would appreciate knowing that I'm liberating us girls from the male white corporate oppression, one ass at a time! I teach submissives that by serving me, they serve all females, by serving all females, they serve me.

Cheers,
Mistress Elise Roquelaure

Old 04.16.2009, 01:02 PM   #9
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
amazing gtr.
yes the above letter is hilarious, had seen this before.
Old 04.16.2009, 01:39 PM   #10
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
OMG I would return it if they would take me out to dinner...
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 01:39 PM   #11
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
and write a song about me.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 02:40 PM   #12
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
ty vole!

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 07:14 PM   #13
SonikJesus
the end of the ugly

SonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's assesSonikJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
i thought lee was still trying to broker a deal with one of the thief's younger brother or something out in LA to get as much of that gear back as possible... but that was years ago reading that... if my memory is correct i remember reading that the actual theives are in jail for another charge.

Wait, they actually know who stole the gear? And they can't get it back? Even worse, he was trying to broker a deal for his own shit? Sorry, I just don't know the exact details of the theft. Can someone elaborate?
SonikJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 07:36 PM   #14
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
he was trying to broker a deal for his own shit?

Probably what happened was that he was just trying to get it back. This happens a lot in kidnappings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus
Wait, they actually know who stole the gear? And they can't get it back? Even worse, he was trying to broker a deal for his own shit? Sorry, I just don't know the exact details of the theft. Can someone elaborate?
Old 04.16.2009, 07:43 PM   #15
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by scott v
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonikJesus

that story was reported here
http://www.lacitybeat.com/cms/story/...9&IssueNum=122
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 07:53 PM   #16
Chris Lawrence

Chris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's assesChris Lawrence kicks all y'all's asses
very cool

"this is an awesome coincidence - it made me remember that video of them finding kim's bass in a pawn shop and asking back for it. this is an awesome coincidence - it made me remember that video of them finding kim's bass in a pawn shop and asking back for it. "

huh?? anyone know what this refers to?
http://www.sonicyouth.com/mustang // original folk blues ... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .i'm the boy that can enjoy invisibility. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chris Lawrence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 08:00 PM   #17
pantophobia
expwy. to yr skull

pantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's assespantophobia kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
very cool

"this is an awesome coincidence - it made me remember that video of them finding kim's bass in a pawn shop and asking back for it. this is an awesome coincidence - it made me remember that video of them finding kim's bass in a pawn shop and asking back for it. "

huh?? anyone know what this refers to?

i think this has to do not with Kim, but Steve McDonald of Redd Kross who also had a custom Gibson Thunderbird Bass that was stolen in the early 80s and was found in a LA pawn shop in 1994 with Dave Markey filming along with Steve Mac, Thurston, Bill Bartell in attendance
pantophobia is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 08:12 PM   #18
hevusa
expwy. to yr skull

hevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asseshevusa kicks all y'all's asses
fucking cool!
How many total pieces have been found now?
hevusa is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.16.2009, 10:00 PM   #19
ZEROpumpkins
invito al cielo

ZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard suckaZEROpumpkins cold hard sucka
There's an entire forum dedicated to offset-body guitars? Crazy.
Old 04.16.2009, 10:48 PM   #20
neptuneg
100%

neptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's assesneptuneg kicks all y'all's asses
Chris--

Look at the good your site does!
neptuneg is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth