Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 05.14.2014, 10:06 AM   #37181
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
I just realized that I am a baby and "the" guy is a grown man and it's weird. I always make fun of my little brother and his friends for being babies and they are only 4 years younger than me. If I was "the" guy's age and "the" guy was my age I would probably make fun of him as well. Well, I probably wouldnt but I would grin at whatever he is doing and think "oh, aren't you young?" and feel so old and full of life experience. and I would probably pet his head.

It is weird.

We'll probably continue to hang out and I will feel strange about it cause I thought about age difference now. I never really thought about age and how weird some age differences are before and I felt never strange or weird or anything.
pony is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 10:45 AM   #37182
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
I miiight be going to portland in June?
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 02:53 PM   #37183
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
quick question!

for which album..where was it, sonic youth were watching clips fans had made and sent for their songs?
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 03:12 PM   #37184
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Wasn't it goo? I think I remember it being one of te first two geffen releases.
Old 05.14.2014, 03:17 PM   #37185
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
i remember thurston and someone else from the band sitting on a couch watching those and laughing commenting having good times.

everything is blurry in my memory.

nicfit told me: it was for dirty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsT0sp0rqs
drunken butterfly won i remember the clip. brilliant.

truth is i thought it was for dirty but felt it was for smth older.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.14.2014, 10:54 PM   #37186
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

How I watch sports!!

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.15.2014, 03:34 AM   #37187
pony
the end of the ugly

pony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's assespony kicks all y'all's asses
1 hour and 11 minutes til the weekend
or less, ... maybe i will leave this lecture early
Old 05.15.2014, 08:58 AM   #37188
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
i remember thurston and someone else from the band sitting on a couch watching those and laughing commenting having good times.

everything is blurry in my memory.

nicfit told me: it was for dirty
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhsT0sp0rqs
drunken butterfly won i remember the clip. brilliant.

truth is i thought it was for dirty but felt it was for smth older.

yes. I remember it being goo or dirty....
Old 05.16.2014, 11:20 AM   #37189
pony
the end of the ugly

last night was perfect
went to the 10 year celebration of the band herrenmagazin and one of my fav bands from when i was 13 got back on stage for one night only and it was amazing. soooo many of the people i hung out with at the time came to hamburg to see them as well and it was just the best night ever full of beer and weird schnaps and SCHROTTGRENZE <3
after the gig i had wine and made out with the cutest guy ever 8)
i needed a night like this.
ha!
Old 05.16.2014, 11:53 AM   #37190
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses

Old 05.16.2014, 02:31 PM   #37191
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

man...tonight I got some decisions to make. house music/dancers/fighting games or hangout with two chicks....clearly it's the latter, but the first choice is really fucking funny.....a lan center turning into a club....oh GOD I REALLY WANT TO GO. That sounds fucking hilarious.
Old 05.16.2014, 05:34 PM   #37192
_tunic_
invito al cielo

_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses_tunic_ kicks all y'all's asses
bring the chicks to the club!

pony got me listening to this, thanks for that

_tunic_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.17.2014, 07:21 AM   #37193
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tunic_
bring the chicks to the club!

pony got me listening to this, thanks for that
<3
we are listening to it in your honor, RIGHT NOW!

cute guy came to my work last night but had to go home when i closed (but at least he came to see me, i guess?)
went dancing and two friends slept in my bed and we just got up and have to go to a noise festival in a bit
(still hanging out in bed rn)
Old 05.17.2014, 07:15 PM   #37194
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by pony
went dancing and two friends slept in my bed and we just got up and have to
(still hanging out in bed rn)

Now things are getting interesting, tell us more please

Old 05.17.2014, 11:34 PM   #37195
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Now things are getting interesting, tell us more please
no!!!!
but i might be in love with my booty call
Old 05.17.2014, 11:39 PM   #37196
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
no!!!!

Old 05.18.2014, 05:47 PM   #37197
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Indiana Pacers will NOT see 36 fucking free throws again nor shoot 60% in this series AGAIN, PERIOD. They just fucked up and pissed of the Heat into a frenzy like when OKC won Game 1 of the Finals. Heat in 5

Old 05.18.2014, 07:22 PM   #37198
pony
the end of the ugly

Quote:
no!!!!
okay, let me take that back.
when i posted this i had been drinking for 8 hours AND touched a lot of butts
i was out of my mind
Old 05.18.2014, 07:47 PM   #37199
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
okay, let me take that back.
when i posted this i had been drinking for 8 hours AND touched a lot of butts
i was out of my mind

ha ha

are you a groper?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.18.2014, 07:54 PM   #37200
pony
the end of the ugly

yes i am but i ask first
but who wouldn't want their butt touched by me
1360176018101850185718581859 1860 186118621863187019101960 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth