Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What offends you??
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 11:22 PM   #21
jerf
children of satan

jerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's assesjerf kicks all y'all's asses
Animal abuse.

jerf is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 12:49 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

Fucking motherfuckers you lost! get over it! your history is tainted with evil and bloodshed, it is no heritage to be proud of, it is a nightmare to bury and forget!

Put some shoes on motherfucker! jesus I don't want to see your ugly ass feet all the damned time! men who wear flip flips should get chin checked that shit looks ridiculous! I am equally annoyed with chicks who wear sandals everywhere, even while riding their bike (hello, what if you have to put your feet down quickly to stop?)

Job well done asshole! ANY and EVERY fucking cop offends me. THEIR VERY EXISTENCE OFFENDS ME TO THE CORE, and I WILL NEVER get over it..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:02 PM   #23
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Unicyclists.
Bono
The word 'zany'
2nd-year psychology students.
Australians.
English people who want to be Australians
Jamie Oliver.
'Not being funny, but...'
Hygeine fascism.
People who can't tolerate homeless people.
People who mimic regional accents [IRL]
The abuse of irony.
Myopia.
Mis-use of the word 'literally'.
Easy-target racism ("It's not racist if they're Gyspies")
Bill Hicks quotes
Stoners (not the same as people who smoke weed)
The straw man feminist argument
Bad feminists
The French.
Sartre fans.
Kerouac fans.
Kundera fans.
The bloke off of Points West.
"[inflammatory statement] - but that's just my opinion". Still cuntestry, I'm afraid.
"Oh, grammar doesn't really matter".
Bad grammar-nazis.
Myself.
Spelling et cetera 'ect'.

[etc].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:02 PM   #24
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Not being able to figure out how to get ride of the "empty page" underneath my name...

on the highway having to relieve myself with no exit in sight and a cop on my tail

People who talk loud like the whole world whats to know their drama and people who spit when they talk
Old 09.05.2009, 01:04 PM   #25
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
The 'empty page' under your name depends on how many posts you have. More posts, different words.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 09.05.2009, 01:21 PM   #26
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
People who can't tolerate homeless people.

The straw man feminist argument
Bad feminists

Bad grammar-nazis.

[etc].

I forgot about those folks.. I can't stand that whole puritan american bullshit which makes people condemn homeless people as if it was ALL their fault. Shit even if its ENTIRELY their fault they still deserve a bit of empathy and assistance, it could be you tomorrow needing such dire help.. I volunteer on skid row and homeless people are some of the coolest people I know.. I can't stand people who judge them, what right do they have?

bad feminists too.. jesus I am all for equality, but lets not confuse issues of equality with other things.. Women deserve a million times more than they get, the ENTIRE world is ran by women who do EVERYTHING but.. it is an abuse to them for the self-interests of a few femi-nazis to promote agendas which do not benefit the average woman across the world.. In the 1970s feminists were crying that abortion was a conspiracy created by the male-dominated establishment to control and restrict women's right to reproduction especially targeting minority and impoverished women. They even called it a genocide.. now abortion is the key issue for most feminists.. even my mom spouted a bunch of propaganda during prop2/4 in cali over-supporting abortion and she used to be a reagan republican! I don't agree with abortion, but its a legal practice I have to accept in a 'democracy' however this does not mean that somehow abortion should be unregulated. Underage girls SHOULD have to get adult permission for the procedure which is a kind of surgery.. that same doctor would not operate the similar procedure on the same 15 year old girl to remove a cancerous growth on her cervix without some adult signing a form, but he'll do an abortion for cash money no questions asked.. scandalous and dangerous if you ask me! Abortion is a serious serious serious thing, it is not just casual birth control! there should be a 48 hour waiting period, feminazis are lying saying it 'restricts womens rights to an abortion'.. if you change your mind in 2 days maybe you shouldn't get the procedure in the first place! Its a serious thing, you SHOULD have to sleep on the decision for a day or two..

damned feminazis.. sorry for the tirade, I digress..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:31 PM   #27
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Racism, prejudice etc.

I want to kill all those motherfuckers.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:31 PM   #28
Glice
invito al cielo

I think (and this threatens to go into a different thing altogether) that there are a lot of people who have entirely the wrong idea about feminism. I'm not one to say precisely what feminism is or isn't, precisely because it's an incredibly broad subject, with necessarily complicated and often apparently convoluted points. I will say, however, that the emphasis on certain failings within what is now a historical moment within feminism (namely radical 3rd wave feminism, dating from roughly '75-'85) that is often broadly dismissed under the 'feminazi' banner is precisely what needs to be avoided.

What I'm saying here is that a very, very small contingent of feminism, most of whom have subsequently softened their vehemence, are often blown-up to be the prima facie of feminism when feminism includes many more rewarding dialogues than 'yeah, sometimes people say things that are wrong, therefore feminists are wrong'.

Like a lot of my thinking lately, this is a problem for the left, and as the majority of you are bleeding-heart liberals, that includes you schmucks.

Quote:
Old 09.05.2009, 01:45 PM   #29
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
"All (fill in the blank) is/are evil/bullshit/wrong/stupid/incompetent."

That's puerile thinking.
Old 09.05.2009, 01:50 PM   #30
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
i'm really glad im not the only person who feels this way.

I agree. That show is tasteless. I don't even know why it gets compared to the Simpsons, which is actually funny, and witty, and doesn't rely on shock value to get people talking about it, and therefore, watching it.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:53 PM   #31
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
the simpsons is boring
Old 09.05.2009, 01:53 PM   #32
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
People doing that whole VEGETARIANS ARE INFERIOR bullshit

I haven't seen much of that, but personally, I'm offended by trendy vegetarians.
Old 09.05.2009, 01:58 PM   #33
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
the simpsons is boring

I think it's begining to lose it, only because it's rivaling Family Guy, and I think the writers are confused....
Old 09.05.2009, 02:05 PM   #34
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
One thing I've been really offended by recently was the shit philosophy that goes on between Richard Dawkins-loving atheist scientists and intelligent design creationists. For instance, some poncy armchair scientist argued that the philosophy of science is entirely irrelevant to science.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 02:21 PM   #35
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbradley
One thing I've been really offended by recently was the shit philosophy that goes on between Richard Dawkins-loving atheist scientists and intelligent design creationists. For instance, some poncy armchair scientist argued that the philosophy of science is entirely irrelevant to science.

That's amusing, I've been whinging about pop-athiests like Dawkins in a PM dialogue with a certain member of this board recently.

I find that while a lot of scientists will give a lot of time to philosophy in general, they tend to not concern themselves with the philosophers of science - your Poppers, Feyerabends, Lakatoses, Kuhns... actually, I can't think of any other philosophers of science at the moment. Hmm. I think it's like aesthetic philosophy/ critical theory, their relationship to the art world is always that of observation, artists themselves often prefer to get on with it rather than observe themself as a process.

Quote:
Old 09.05.2009, 02:35 PM   #36
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
That's a reasonable point but I really don't think that's the one a lot of the people in that thread ( on another site) were arguing for. There's a strong Ayer positivism amongst a lot of them with some extension of metaphysics as all philosophy, which doesn't really help when intelligent designers inevitably take up philosophical defenses.
Old 09.05.2009, 02:38 PM   #37
Glice
invito al cielo

I wasn't talking about this thread. Clearly. It was an observation.

I'm lucky to be in a country where intelligent design is barely a joke. So, uh, not sure what you're on about really. Good luck though!

Quote:
Old 09.05.2009, 02:46 PM   #38
pbradley
invito al cielo

Basically, it's like some creationist twat saying "if you don't recognize the legitimacy of Christian Science, then you're advocating scientism" and the armchair scientist says "yeah, I am, so what!"

And every student of philosophy in the room facepalms.
Old 09.05.2009, 03:09 PM   #39
Glice
invito al cielo

Hmm. I'm not sure I'd take the facepalming* of a bunch of twats (and bear in mind I have been/ still am one such twat) as indicative of anything. Bascially, in the above example, you've got a self-righteous twat talking to a boorish twat in front of an audience of smug twats.

*If anyone at OED is reading, I'd like full credit for inventing a new verb please.

Quote:
Old 09.05.2009, 03:16 PM   #40
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
isms and schisms
> »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth