Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page Girls Rock! DC
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.17.2009, 08:28 AM   #41
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
bitch, shut the fuck up and go make me a god damned ham sandwhich. cut the tv on while yr at it.
ahahahahahaha
Old 08.17.2009, 09:22 AM   #42
kierkegaarden
children of satan

kierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asseskierkegaarden kicks all y'all's asses
for someone who lists "david bowie's crotch" as a myspace interest, the sausagefest argument seems a bit invalid

swa(y): i believe you've salted her mouthful of agenda, more rep
kierkegaarden is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 09:42 AM   #43
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
that's something you gotta learn on your own. something you learn from being repressed by school and the police and your parents and getting sick of everyone's shit.
Old 08.17.2009, 09:50 AM   #44
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kierkegaarden
for someone who lists "david bowie's crotch" as a myspace interest, the sausagefest argument seems a bit invalid

swa(y): i believe you've salted her mouthful of agenda, more rep

You don't have a right to tell me how valid my feminism is. Believe it or not, people are complex with lots of overlapping interests. I am a radical feminist, I also have a fascination with queer imagery. I'm also an avid Sonic Youth fan and collector and have been so for years.

Also, I rarely if ever play the "more feminist than thou card" but didn't you identify yrself as being a feminist earlier on this post? than why would you make such an idiotic and just outright mean response? is that really all you have to say? because, you know, i didn't say anything rude to you on this board (until now) in fact, all i did was ask a question.

you might wanna stuff yr ego down yr pants.

i don't have any "agenda" on this board. i joined because i fucking love sonic youth. because i listen to their albums every day, because i dream about them in my sleep, because meeting kim and thurston was the happiest moment i can recall in recent history.

i'm seriously shocked my how quick you all are to make rude judgments of other people. you'd think that people with similar music tastes might want to just come together to discuss, to share, to trade, not to beat on each other.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 09:53 AM   #45
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyourfiend
You don't have a right to tell me how valid my feminism is. Believe it or not, people are complex with lots of overlapping interests. I am a radical feminist, I also have a fascination with queer imagery. I'm also an avid Sonic Youth fan and collector and have been so for years.

tell me exactly what any of this has to do with anything?

go buy a daisy rock guitar.
Old 08.17.2009, 09:55 AM   #46
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

Also, I rarely if ever play the "more feminist than thou card" but didn't you identify yrself as being a feminist earlier on this post? than why would you make such an idiotic response? is that really all you have to say? because, you know, i didn't say anything rude to you on this board (until now) in fact, all i did was ask a question.

you might wanna stuff yr ego down yr pants.

i'm seriously shocked my how quick you all are to make rude judgments of other people. you'd think that people with similar music tastes might want to just come together to discuss, to share, to trade, not to beat on each other.

1) chill the fuck out. INTERNET IS NOT SRS BSNS.
2) learn to take a joke. No one is trampling on your "rights".
3) As I girl I find feminism annoying and generally taking away from equality of the sexes. It's sort of like being an attention whore. People get sick of it and move on and make fun of it. Got it?
4) Rude judgments? Like I said, chill the fuck out. You're making some post on a message board a big deal. Seriously, quit.
5) back to the kitchen, bitch!
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.17.2009, 09:56 AM   #47
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
<333
Old 08.17.2009, 09:59 AM   #48
Satan
invito al cielo

feminism is such a fucking joke in 2009. if anything it's the opposite of being RADICAL! and progressive, it's a disgrace to real women like sway and TC and myself and it's holding us back and it makes me sick.
Old 08.17.2009, 10:06 AM   #49
Satan
invito al cielo

hey, 1990 called....

and said "fuuuuuuck you, girlfriend"
Old 08.17.2009, 10:07 AM   #50
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

It has to do with the whole David Bowie crotch thing...but...nevermind and all...

I'm not the one who's getting angry. Or really defensive. It's a message board. I'm at work. Come on! In fact, I've made far fewer posts than everybody else who's getting riled up about how much GR sucks. But, you know, this is a discussion board, and since nobody else brought up my opinion, i was going to discuss it...you know, in a civilized manner...

That being said, I'm a newish poster who is seriously shocked that people don't seem to know how to check themselves before making offensive comments towards other posters. What kind of discussion is that? Sad.... I never thought that mentioning a show I went to and enjoyed (9 year olds are cute!) would result in people who I've otherwise admired for their SY knowledge calling me an "idiot," telling me to "get back in the kitchen" and making other silly references.

I'm leaving this thread for now but I'm not leaving this board bc sy remains my favorite band and I enjoy discussing them.

Old 08.17.2009, 10:07 AM   #51
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Riot grrls annoy the living fuck out of me
Old 08.17.2009, 10:09 AM   #52
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:
It has to do with the whole David Bowie crotch thing...but...nevermind and all...

I'm not the one who's getting angry. In fact, I've made far fewer posts than everybody else who's getting riled up about how much GR sucks. But, you know, this is a discussion board, and since nobody else brought up my opinion, i was going to discuss it...you know, in a civilized manner...

That being said, I'm a newish poster who is seriously shocked that people don't seem to know how to check themselves before making offensive comments towards other posters. What kind of discussion is that? Sad.... I never thought that mentioning a show I went to and enjoyed (9 year olds are cute!) would result in people who I've otherwise admired for their SY knowledge calling me an "idiot," telling me to "get back in the kitchen" and making other silly references.

I'm leaving this thread for now but I'm not leaving this board bc sy remains my favorite band and I enjoy discussing them.

Let me repost this again in case you didn't see it

1) chill the fuck out. INTERNET IS NOT SRS BSNS.
2) learn to take a joke. No one is trampling on your "rights".
3) As I girl I find feminism annoying and generally taking away from equality of the sexes. It's sort of like being an attention whore. People get sick of it and move on and make fun of it. Got it?
4) Rude judgments? Like I said, chill the fuck out. You're making some post on a message board a big deal. Seriously, quit.
5) back to the kitchen, bitch!
Old 08.17.2009, 10:09 AM   #53
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan

I'm not the one who's getting angry. In fact, I've made far fewer posts than everybody else who's getting riled up about how much GR sucks. But, you know, this is a discussion board, and since nobody else brought up my opinion, i was going to discuss it...you know, in a civilized manner...

about the feminist being stupid thing....just turn on the news. just look at the situations of women globally. just think about human trafficking. that stuff...sucks.

Old 08.17.2009, 10:09 AM   #54
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
Riot grrls annoy the living fuck out of me
LET'S WIPE OUR CUM ON MY PARENTS BED
Old 08.17.2009, 10:11 AM   #55
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Quote:

about the feminist being stupid thing....just turn on the news. just look at the situations of women globally. just think about human trafficking. that stuff...sucks.

Yeah, and what the fuck are you doing to help that? Run around screaming "OMG U GUISE IM A RIOT GRRRRL FEMINISM FUCK YEAH"? This just in, announcing to the world that you're something that went out 20 years ago and is completely detrimental to women's rights these days IS NOT MAKING A FUCKING LICK OF DIFFERENCE TO WOMEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES. So kindly step off your high horse and come back to reality, babe.

As for leaving this thread, boo hoo!
Old 08.17.2009, 10:15 AM   #56
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Typical feminist. Saying one ignorant thing, and running away as soon as someone says "you're wrong, sorry".
Old 08.17.2009, 10:16 AM   #57
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

notyourfriend
Viewing Thread Girls Rock! DC @ 09:14 AM

Really? I thought you were staying away from us.
Old 08.17.2009, 10:16 AM   #58
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by terriblecanyons
notyourfriend
Viewing Thread Girls Rock! DC @ 09:14 AM

Really? I thought you were staying away from us.
hahahhaa

SNIPED
Old 08.17.2009, 10:19 AM   #59
Satan
invito al cielo

no i meant to say

"hahahaha

BEATEN AND BRUTALLY RAPED"
Old 08.17.2009, 10:20 AM   #60
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

^ fucking REPT

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth