Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Riots in North London
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.09.2011, 05:00 PM   #61
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
government murders to steal iraqi oil
bankers destroy economy to steal billions
tories dismantle social infastructure, attack welfare, attack nhs, cut everything

NO PROSECUTION

youth burn buildings, steal 42 inch tvs

IMPRISON THESE AMORAL ANIMALS!

big society justice.
Keeping It Gimple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 05:35 PM   #62
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i was hoping it would get really out of hand and they'd end up burning down buckingham palace.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 05:42 PM   #63
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
It wouldn't make any difference. Their stupid rioting is reminding them of that tonight. Need to try much harder than that.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 05:56 PM   #64
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Schunk
For one, I have. In the late summer of 1967, my family tried to visit Dearborn, Michigan. Instead, we spent our time standing on the balcony of the Holiday Inn in Taylor, Michigan, watching enormous columns of brownish-black smoke rising lazily from the city of Detroit.

Supposedly there are still areas of WDC that have never been cleaned up since the riots there after MLK was executed.

in the UK, as seen from here in the US, its like the yobs decided to act like the UK elites and steal without care.

It is interesting that when G8 came to town there were a billion cops pounding on passive protestors, but now you have some people who are seeking to engage the cops and the cops are standing down the road out of the way, other than to move aside when CNN reporters slip back behind the lines.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 06:05 PM   #65
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
If you lived in London, you would know that Croydon, Tottenham, Hackney, Camden, and Ealing are a fairly long way from each other, and if gangs of people are gathering at all those places plus about 30 more in between, the resources are pretty thinly spread. They actually filled up every police cell in London last night, thats the whole Metropolitan Police juristiction, full.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 06:12 PM   #66
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
All hardcore American revolutionaries work in Europe. If you want to get in touch, let me know.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.09.2011, 08:06 PM   #67
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
its so funny being english and seeing how a riot is conducted in canada. the recent riot in vancouver was hilarious because the rioters didnt cover they're faces and took pictures of themselves setting fire to police cars then tagged themselves in facebook doing it and all got caught.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 04:19 AM   #68
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
the other worst thing about all this is having to sit in work and listen to everyone spew out their borrowed opinions. It seems that by talking loudly and excitedly people think they come across as the voice of the community. Rather than just opinionated pricks.
If i gave a shit what you thought i'd ask you.
please stop misreading the shit papers and misquoting their shit opinions. They are written to wind you up and you keep falling for it. shut the fuck up
SonicBebs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 04:50 AM   #69
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

SonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's assesSonicBebs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
the other worst thing about all this is having to sit in work and listen to everyone spew out their borrowed opinions. It seems that by talking loudly and excitedly people think they come across as the voice of the community. Rather than just opinionated pricks.
If i gave a shit what you thought i'd ask you.
please stop misreading the shit papers and misquoting their shit opinions. They are written to wind you up and you keep falling for it. shut the fuck up

but then that's just my opinion
Old 08.10.2011, 07:13 AM   #70
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
Opportunistic, criminal nigga immicunts and cracka scrotes will use any excuse to riot and loot. The current riots in London reminds me of the Gordon Riots of 1780. Things got so desperate, the army were called in, who were given orders to shoot anyone who refused to disperse. 285 people were shot dead, with another 200 injured. 450 people were arrested. 30 were tried and executed. Maybe PM David Cameron should follow the lead of the government back then.
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 07:35 AM   #71
Keeping It Simple
invito al cielo

Keeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Simple kicks all y'all's asses
And did someone recently watch The Warriors the other night and remembered the speech by Cyrus in front of all those New York city gangs? The bit of the speech that struck home the most was no doubt: "You are standing right now with nine delegates from a hundred gangs. And there's over a hundred more. That's 20,000 hardcore members, 40,000 counting affiliates and 20,000 more not organized but ready to fight. 60,000 soldiers, that's like.....four army divisions! Plus you add in women, it comes to 100,000. A hundred thousand. Now there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town. Can you dig it!"
Keeping It Simple is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 07:52 AM   #72
Pookie
invito al cielo

Pookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's assesPookie kicks all y'all's asses
Penny Red makes a lot of sense.
Pookie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 08:45 AM   #73
Bertrand
expwy. to yr skull

Bertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's assesBertrand kicks all y'all's asses
A couple of years ago, France went rioting too.
If you believed the media, my street was on fire (I'm 10 minutes away from a former appartment, in a sector where unemployment rate is pretty high - as it's all non-white people who can't be trusted by white people with cash).
It was all contained to the poorer areas.
All there was downtown was some broken glass at a bus stop.

I'm pretty sure it's the same here, and that the whole of England is not blowing apart.
It's keeping fear alive.

So : was that bullet that hit the radio shot from Mark Duggan's gun or from a fellow officer? (I read that in a British paper, French media didn't talk about it at all; all they said was that unemployment was higher in Tottenham and Croydon than in our poor areas; I dislike what it suggested).
That lit it all, Cameron and his government should be concerned about it.
Bertrand is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 02:00 PM   #74
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Thanks Pookie. Penny Red appears to be sane and has a good feel for what's going on. It won't be long before it's happening on our side of the pond. I know a few point$ of Intre$T$ where I'll likely make my last stand.
Old 08.10.2011, 02:08 PM   #75
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
people who riot are idiotic wanna-be revolutionaries with no mind for the future let alone their own neighborhoods.

I watched LA burn in 92 and to this day, there are still very few grocery stores that were willing to move back to the hood. buying your food from convenience marts is a sure-fire way to leap deeper into debt but who gives a fuck if we can get free bottles of Mad Dog 20/20 and a carton of smokes TODAY??
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 02:27 PM   #76
SonicBebs
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertrand
So : was that bullet that hit the radio shot from Mark Duggan's gun or from a fellow officer?

it was a police bullet
Old 08.10.2011, 03:05 PM   #77
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBebs
it was a police bullet

if they need some tips on how to cover up murder and plant evidence they need some tips from the Brazilian police, newbies.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.10.2011, 03:44 PM   #78
chicka
expwy. to yr skull

chicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asseschicka kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
if they need some tips on how to cover up murder and plant evidence they need some tips from the Brazilian police, newbies.

I'm pretty sure there's a handbook available to anyone in law enforcement.
Old 08.10.2011, 07:22 PM   #79
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neN5F...layer_embedded

"I asked my grandson how many times he had been searched and he said "grandfather, I can't even count how many times".

NYPD conducted 575,000 stop and frisks in 2009. Gee, you don't think there's a trend, or even a purpose. Send in provacateurs to burn the neighborhoods and then redevelop them.

This BBC bitch is one of the most obviously biased reporters I've ever heard

"Sir, if you weren't shocked at the riots, than you must condone them." That is fucked logic.

My colleague was telling me most americans dont' understand yob culture, and the English have alot of yobs. One thing I've learned from Ian Rankin and Ken Bruen is the UK housing estate are as dangerous as the us housing projects-almost worlds unto themselves cuz the cops are afriad to go in them.
Old 08.10.2011, 07:27 PM   #80
tesla69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeping It Simple
A hundred thousand. Now there ain't but 20,000 police in the whole town."

a vulcan minigun fires 3000 rounds a minute, you mount that on a helicopter and I don't care how big your herd is, you're toast. The US gave a bunch to the El Salvadorian govt who used to love to use these on their own people out in the jungles where no one could see back in the 80's.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth