Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page What TV are you watching (live, dvd, etc.)?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.29.2015, 02:35 PM   #881
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Finished the latest round of Battlebots. Love Battlebots.

I think the same thing could be done in High Schools around the country just limit the "bots" to a weight of 30 lbs or so, which means they would be constructed out of wood, paper, plastic, etc. instead of having to weld heavy bots together.
Old 07.29.2015, 02:46 PM   #882
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Finished the latest round of Battlebots. Love Battlebots.

I think the same thing could be done in High Schools around the country just limit the "bots" to a weight of 30 lbs or so, which means they would be constructed out of wood, paper, plastic, etc. instead of having to weld heavy bots together.

30lbs is more than enough to pack a .44 magnum! ha ha ha ha

eta: or an m16?

--

just started watching "the americans". good show.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Yesterday, 05:28 PM   #883
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
Last night I watched a segment of "Night Gallery" entitled "The Tune in Dan's Cafe"., and I noticed an anachronism. There's a flashback to a incident which took place five years earlier, with c. 1971 music playing in the background. The episode premiered the first week of January 1972, so it must have been produced in 1971, so a scene taking place five years in the past should be playing c. 1966 music, right?

Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old Today, 02:31 AM   #884
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
from the mediocrite shit of past months... bloodline was the only good and worth 'your' time.

and hannibal.
hannibal..i think it is getting the official 4 in my top4 of all times series.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
424344 45
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth