Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Internet dating
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 04.10.2006, 02:04 AM   #161
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
They go the the forums for The Game and mess with the people there....

You can use your login for the old SY board

http://www.comptongame.com/bboard/forum/index.asp
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 02:05 AM   #162
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
damn insomnia, interfering with my sleeping plans.

my favorite post of the thread, anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Polydactyly is hott.

!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 02:06 AM   #163
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
By the time you get finished biting your nails, new ones will have grown back and you can start all over.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 02:14 AM   #164
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
or consider the infinite possibilities nosepicking would present...
Old 04.10.2006, 03:06 AM   #165
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
haha hilarious!
Old 04.10.2006, 04:05 AM   #166
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
I remember khcris starting the'let' have a new start for everyone thread' towards the end of the old board. Unfortunately it seems to have been a sentiment shared by pretty much all bar the thread starter himself. When allegedly the victim of trolling himself, he also posted this on the new board:

Quote:
Originally Posted by khchris(original)
It's a lot different when you're the target.

When put in context by it's provenance, this is the one of the most bizarre (and humorous) things I've read. It's a shame that since he fully realises the truth of his statement, that he has to once again resort to insults. That's not freedom of thought, it's merely bullying. It's no nobler from khchris, even if we do eventually get to the usual claims that he was 'testing' peopl, and trying to make them see the truth (or whatever). Over the time I've been a SY forum member (admittedly not long) khchris's posts have seemed to me one of the main caes for moderation.

As for attacking noumenal: noumenal is possibly the finest poster on this board. He mixes intelligence and insightfulness with a great sense of humour, and feeling the need to attack him suggests a defensiveness and lack of ability.

Truncated is also a great person to have around.

I'd exchanged a couple of non-aggressive words with khchris on this board, which seemed like a good thing, but gradually the nastiness is creeping back it seems. I hope it's only a temporary thing. Seriously, it's a shame that it has started here.

khchris: some of your posts are (knowingly) controversial, abusive or inflammatory. that's going to attract some scorn and anger, as you know only too well. Why not deal with the feelings that you create clmly, with explanation instead insinuation and allegation?

But I'm sure my opinions don't count, as I'm a newbie, or brainwashed, or part of a gang or a 'musical nazi' or my family deserve to die or (yawn) whatever.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 04:37 AM   #167
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip Priest
I remember khcris starting the'let' have a new start for everyone thread' towards the end of the old board. Unfortunately it seems to have been a sentiment shared by pretty much all bar the thread starter himself. When allegedly the victim of trolling himself, he also posted this on the new board:

When put in context by it's provenance, this is the one of the most bizarre (and humorous) things I've read. It's a shame that since he fully realises the truth of his statement, that he has to once again resort to insults. That's not freedom of thought, it's merely bullying. It's no nobler from khchris, even if we do eventually get to the usual claims that he was 'testing' peopl, and trying to make them see the truth (or whatever). Over the time I've been a SY forum member (admittedly not long) khchris's posts have seemed to me one of the main caes for moderation.

As for attacking noumenal: noumenal is possibly the finest poster on this board. He mixes intelligence and insightfulness with a great sense of humour, and feeling the need to attack him suggests a defensiveness and lack of ability.

Truncated is also a great person to have around.

I'd exchanged a couple of non-aggressive words with khchris on this board, which seemed like a good thing, but gradually the nastiness is creeping back it seems. I hope it's only a temporary thing. Seriously, it's a shame that it has started here.

khchris: some of your posts are (knowingly) controversial, abusive or inflammatory. that's going to attract some scorn and anger, as you know only too well. Why not deal with the feelings that you create clmly, with explanation instead insinuation and allegation?

But I'm sure my opinions don't count, as I'm a newbie, or brainwashed, or part of a gang or a 'musical nazi' or my family deserve to die or (yawn) whatever.

I'm pretty disappointed in you Hip-Priest. I understand that trunkster is your friend as is Noumenal, but I think you've either totally ignored the fact that it was Noumenal who came on to this thread for one reason only: starting shit. I understand he's your friend, but to sit here and talk about what a lousy person I am and defend Noumenal even though it was Noumenal who started in on me, I'm pretty disappointed by the favoritism you've displayed while ignoring the root of the problem: noumenal, ^&%*&^$, and trunkster.

Noumenal did not come on the thread to talk about "Internet dating". He came on to the "Internet Dating" thread to start shit with people. If you really are that much of a favoritist, do everyone else here a favor: just keep quite please.

Hip Priest you're free to hurl insults, but I don't think you can handle the insults hurled back at you, which is why you refuse.

Hip Priest: did you read the whole thread?

Or are you just starting shit with me because your friends have been insulted, even though it was YOUR FRIENDS who started this whole mess?

I'm pretty disappointed in you Hip Priest. I thought of you with higher regard, but after what you've said, it's very clear that you could care less who's at fault: you're going to attack anyone who attacked your friends, regardless if it was in self defense or if your own friends started in on it.

BTW Hip Priest, are you here to talk about "Internet Dating", or are you here just to start trouble with me?

I think it's pretty clear why you're here. You obviously haven't said anything about the topic.

Go bully someone else Hip Priest.

(damn, I'm good!)hehehe!
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 05:56 AM   #168
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
The one time I tried internet sex I got the modem cable stuck in my japs eye. Not good, I tell you, not good.

sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 06:00 AM   #169
Hip Priest
invito al cielo

Hip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's assesHip Priest kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm pretty disappointed in you Hip-Priest. I understand that trunkster is your friend as is Noumenal, but I think you've either totally ignored the fact that it was Noumenal who came on to this thread for one reason only: starting shit. I understand he's your friend, but to sit here and talk about what a lousy person I am and defend Noumenal even though it was Noumenal who started in on me, I'm pretty disappointed by the favoritism you've displayed while ignoring the root of the problem: noumenal, ^&%*&^$, and trunkster.

There was no efort to 'start shit', and I mean that sincerely. The insults directed at noumenal and truncated were unfair, in my opinion.

It is absolutely not right to suggest (as you did) that the one person's opinion is inferior, or that he or she is not to be taken seriously, merely because you have been using the Sonic Youth forum for a longer space of time. Do you submit to others merely because they have been on internet forums for longer? I'm sure you are intelligent enough to have better criteria than that, khchris?

Quote:
Noumenal did not come on the thread to talk about "Internet dating". He came on to the "Internet Dating" thread to start shit with people. If you really are that much of a favoritist, do everyone else here a favor: just keep quite please.

Hip Priest you're free to hurl insults, but I don't think you can handle the insults hurled back at you, which is why you refuse.

Sorry, khchris, but re-read my post. Then tell me where I hurled insults. There were no insults contained in my post, just an expression of dissappoinment and an expression of opinion. Similar to the expression of dissappointment and expression of opinion that you have shown. That is surely allowable?

If you are allowed to insult people, then surely others should be allowed to defend them? No?

Quote:
Hip Priest: did you read the whole thread?

Or are you just starting shit with me because your friends have been insulted, even though it was YOUR FRIENDS who started this whole mess?

Yes, I did read the thread. Were you under the impression that it was a 100% serious internet dating thread?

I wanted to defend noumenal and truncated, yes. In the past though, I have defended people with whom I have never spoken a word, or even ones who I had argued with. It's not merely about friends. Although if noumenal and truncated are my friends, then I'm happy about it. What's so bad about that? You have spent years creating and maintaining animosity, you have to accept that sometimes opinions will be directed back at you.

I made the post not merely because of your words, but because of the fact that the yclash somewhat with the thread about 'new starts' that you instigated on the old board and because of your comment on this board about how umpleasant it is to be attacked. There is a certain amount of jarring there, is there not?

I would remind you that this is a deliberately very open forum, where we can all express ourselves. You know that already. In fact, you take advantage of it to state some very harsh opinions both of topics and posters. On most moderated forums, many of your own posts would have been deleted by moderators.

Quote:
I'm pretty disappointed in you Hip Priest. I thought of you with higher regard, but after what you've said, it's very clear that you could care less who's at fault: you're going to attack anyone who attacked your friends, regardless if it was in self defense or if your own friends started in on it.

You have made it clear in the past that you consider my posts to be pretty much irrelevant, and that I am too insignificant for you. So how can you be dissappointed in me?

I could care who's at fault. The fact is that every single person who posts on forums (including yourself, khchris) posts in a thread with something off-topic. To suggest that you do not post off-topic (and indeed abusive) things is wrong.

Again, I didn't hurl any insults - I made some points based upon your comments. As you have done here. I can accept it, this is a forum, I expect disagreement occaisionally. But be honest with me - I did not 'hurl insults'.

Quote:
Go bully someone else Hip Priest.

My entire posting record shows that I am tolerant and unabusive. I have strong opinions on some things, but I accept that they are not everyone's and I always try to handle insults and critcism with measured response (see the 'overrated bands' thread if you don't believe me). I have never bullied anyone, khchris, and I believe that you are using that word because it's one that I myself have used against flaming (including your own) in the past. I dislike bullying intensely, I would not go in for it.

Trust me, if I wished to bully you I would have voted in your 'I am Cool' thread and insulted you there. If I wanted to bully you then I would have taken that chance. In fact, given your insults towards me on the old forum, I could have refused to speak to you or acknowledge your posts on this one, but I felt that the 'new start' idea was a good one.

I'll repeat from my previous post, if I may: I'm sure my opinions don't count, as I'm a newbie, or brainwashed, or part of a gang or a 'musical nazi' or my family deserve to die or (yawn) whatever.

Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/outsidethecamp/
Hip Priest is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 06:13 AM   #170
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I kinda bums me out that a thread that started out as some good-natured fun (i.e. one of truncated's friends uses her computer to create a post ostensibly for the purposes of having some fun embarrassing her) has turned out like this.
In this instance, coming on to talk about "internet dating" was actually OT for this thread, which was obviously your standard light-hearted silliness thread due to the way in which it was begun.
khchris, you have been as much a "bully" as anyone and you have a long record of finger-pointing and baiting in this regard, so throwing that accusation around is not really making things look good for you right now. It also seems like anyone who challenges you is eventually accused of either starting "kkkchris" or of being a woman-beater. That always amazes me. Dude, you don't have to ALWAYS take the bait! Pick your battles.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 06:19 AM   #171
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicl
The one time I tried internet sex I got the modem cable stuck in my japs eye. Not good, I tell you, not good.

Watch out, KHChris has got three of those. And dual processors for his G5. The type of shennanigans he must get up to don't bare thinking about.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 06:33 AM   #172
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
yeah, and he probably schools his sex partners while he's at it.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 08:30 AM   #173
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
Watch out, KHChris has got three of those. And dual processors for his G5. The type of shennanigans he must get up to don't bear thinking about.

Hahaha! Now I know why I come on here during the day.
truncated is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 08:39 AM   #174
truncated
invito al cielo

truncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's assestruncated kicks all y'all's asses

"Take Your Cybersex To The Next Level With An Internet Rabbit Vibrator"

Online sex has taken a new leap forward with the recent invention of the Internet Enabled Rabbit Vibrator. Now you can link directly anywhere in the world and hook up with a play partner for instant online sex. This dual-action vibrator is made of a sensual, see-thru purple jelly. There are rotating pleasure beads in the shaft of the dildo and a vibrating, rabbit clit vibe at the base. Just by itself, this rabbit vibrator is a high-quality and sexually gratifying sex toy.
Old 04.10.2006, 04:44 PM   #175
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

wow. looking at that thing gives me an inferiority complex. and it runs on AC power! endlessly! the competition is getting tough...
Old 04.10.2006, 05:00 PM   #176
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I wish my penis had a small hand giving the V's.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 04.10.2006, 05:08 PM   #177
truncated
invito al cielo

Miine does.
Old 04.10.2006, 05:09 PM   #178
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
And here's me with just these ugly, useless, stupid sacks of sperm.

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 04.10.2006, 05:10 PM   #179
Glice
invito al cielo

In case anyone was wondering what happened to the original thread, it turned out it was the butler, in the scullery, with the 15" silver dildo (or the silver rocket, as it's better known).

Quote:
Old 04.10.2006, 05:12 PM   #180
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

im consider grafting the front half of a toothless hamster on my pubic bone. that would beat the shit out of any machine.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth