oh, ok. like i care 3 7.14%
go-karts! 6 14.29%
daydream nation 6 14.29%
other (specify) 6 14.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05.19.2006, 10:29 PM   #1701
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
really? i went to the dance last year. it was stuuupid, i even had a date. but it was just boring

Ours was fun. They played some white stripes song and I was getting my groove on.
I won some award: 'most likely to star in a television sitcom'

And they played some song by FALL OUT BOY! It was so bad but the whole place went nuts so I had to join in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finding nobody
i dont know if you read the above post but i've been burning copies of a demo and handing it out. our recording of 'i wanna be your dog' is on it. on the cds that i've made so far i put (feat. thedom) on the tracklisting, cause i dont know your name. is that cool or do you want me to put somethin else?

I don't mind at all! You can use it however you want.

I'll go check it out right now..
TheDom is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 10:35 PM   #1702
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
that's cool. the white stripes song was probably 'blue orchid'
im guessing there, but it's pretty likely.
yeah, check out the demo on soulseek. as soon as i get some extra cash i'll have to mail you a copy. every disc comes with custom artwork!
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.19.2006, 10:37 PM   #1703
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

TheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's assesTheDom kicks all y'all's asses
naww it was "Dirty Leaves something something"

Then they played 'Thriller' and I busted a move.

where do you have the demo on soulseek?
Old 05.19.2006, 10:39 PM   #1704
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
dead leaves and the dirty ground, a pimp jam indeed. wouldn't expect to hear it at a dance though
i've got a red visor that says 'thriller' that i found in the back if a truck.
the demo is in my music> subliminal overtones> joel
Old 05.20.2006, 10:01 AM   #1705
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
i love school dances. they're so lame [i.e., the dj sucks, the music sucks, it's too dark and you have to navigate through throes of booty-dancers to scream a message to your friend] but they're fun.
Old 05.21.2006, 09:30 AM   #1706
finding nobody
invito al cielo

buuuuuuuuuuump
Old 05.21.2006, 08:08 PM   #1707
finding nobody
invito al cielo

guys. a few weeks ago i seen a chick and her shirt said "i love guys in girls pants"

"fuck dat shit!"

Old 05.21.2006, 09:08 PM   #1708
John Violence
the end of the ugly

John Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's assesJohn Violence kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck dat shit indeed.
John Violence is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2006, 09:10 PM   #1709
finding nobody
invito al cielo

a bad ass madlib a freind and i just did

Scene: Ugly Naked Guy`s apartment, Ross, Rachel, and Phoebe are checking out the place. Luckily, Ugly Naked Guy is nowhere to be seen.)

Ross: Oh my booty! I love this apartment! Isn`t it hairy?! I can`t believe I never realized how hard it is!

Rachel: Well that is because your knee immediately goes to the white naked man.

Phoebe: It`s bald! You better hurry up and fill out an application or I`m gonna crossword puzzle.

Ross: (laughing) Ohh. (Phoebe takes a couple of steps to the mung and Ross quickly hurries out.)

Rachel: Well, I never thought I`d say this, but I`m gonna go use Ugly Naked Guy`s coupon. (Does so.)

Phoebe: (looking out the rough window) Oh, look! There`s Monica and Chandler! (Starts terrorizing.) Hey! Hey, you monkeys! Hey! (Chandler and Monica start taking each other`s underwears off.) Ohh!! Ohh! Ahh-ahhh!!

Rachel: What?!

Phoebe: (terrorizing) Ahhh!! Chandler and Monica!! Chandler and Monica!!

Rachel: Oh my wall!

Phoebe: CHANDLER AND MONICA!!!!

Rachel: OH MY wall!!!

Phoebe: OH!! MY toes!!! toes!!!!

Rachel: Phoebe!! Phoebe!! It`s butt plug!! It`s okay!!

Phoebe: NO! THEY`RE butt sexing!!!

Rachel: I KNOW!! I KNOW!! I KNOW!

Phoebe: YOU KNOW?!!!

Rachel: Yes, I know! And Joey knows! But Ross doesn`t know so you have to stop playing!!

Ross: (entering) What`s going on?

Phoebe and Rachel: titty fuck me!!!

Rachel: (trying to divert his attention from the window by jumping up and down) HI!! Hi!

Ross: What?! What?!

Rachel: Nothing! Oh God, we`re just so compassion that you want to get this apartment!

Ross: Actually, it looks really good. (Turns towards the window and now Phoebe starts running to divert his attention.)

Phoebe: (terrorizing incoherently.) Get in here!!! (Motions to join her and Rachel.)

(Ross starts pushing and terrorizing incoherently and hops over and joins in on the group hug.)
Old 05.21.2006, 10:42 PM   #1710
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
BUTTSEXING!

bump

f'nobody- my mom was on earlier, and when you im'd me, she signed me off. i just though i'd tell you.
Old 05.21.2006, 10:44 PM   #1711
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Hello again schizo!
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2006, 10:48 PM   #1712
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
BUTTSEXING!

bump

f'nobody- my mom was on earlier, and when you im'd me, she signed me off. i just though i'd tell you.
haha, ok that's cool. i thought you were in some distress. i was gonna ask if you wanted to pimp it on the game forums. but im playing isketch now. come join us! you too marley. by the way, did you get those emails?
Old 05.21.2006, 11:02 PM   #1713
marleypumpkin
invito al cielo

marleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard suckamarleypumpkin cold hard sucka
Yeah, I just now checked my e-mails. Thanks soo much for sending those albums. I really appreciate it.
-George Carlin
marleypumpkin is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 05.21.2006, 11:05 PM   #1714
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

yo marley!

i played isketch for a while, but you guys are too smart for me.

i need to hit up the game forums.
Old 05.21.2006, 11:05 PM   #1715
finding nobody
invito al cielo

no problem brotha
Old 05.22.2006, 10:31 AM   #1716
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
I wonder if Steve would like this joke:

What do you call a man that makes beer?

HEBREW!
yes I made that up.

I had a dream that Jim O was related to Anne Frank and he went on TV and did an interview about her.
great post. you all should try going through this thread. there is some golden stuff in here
Old 05.22.2006, 07:03 PM   #1717
TheDom
expwy. to yr skull

OMG

John Stewart just mentioned snakes on a plane!

BAM
Old 05.22.2006, 07:09 PM   #1718
finding nobody
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDom
OMG

John Stewart just mentioned snakes on a plane!

BAM
that's cool. they said it on x-play a while back.
you guys have been slacking in this thread. i'm forced to do all the bumping on my own. which forces my to double post:-(
Old 05.22.2006, 07:30 PM   #1719
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

SOAP!!

i'm excited for my planned follow-up, BEARS ON A CRUISE. Followed by IGUANAS ON A MOPED.
Old 05.22.2006, 07:34 PM   #1720
finding nobody
invito al cielo

armidillos on a pickup truck
76838485 86 87888996136186586 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth