Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.26.2008, 08:33 AM   #1641
al shabbray

yes Ive been pretty cold, cause she was lying back then about me to be more comfortable with a friend of hers who got a crush on me (and I was pretty drunk and she completely mistaken my humor that night (and I apologized for it)). after that i wrote her (she was far away that time), after she was writing me the nicest message after that phonecall with her friend. I wrote nothing directly to her (cause I dont wanted my informants to be issued bout that), but Ive let her know that I am pretty pissed and that I dont like liars in general. she never responsied to that mail and I thought that she get it right. now she is back (after 6 months of that message) and is behaving like that. the first two times our looks met Ive ignored her, and invited her with that to keep ignoring me. but the third time (all on monday) she was waving at me while going out f the building I was smoking in front of. at monday evening she was on the start up party my university does every semester for the newbies. and I recognized a lot of look, but keep ignoring (at the same time going mad about it).
I really dunno what to do right now.

and yes ive seen TP 3 or 4 times in a whole and my favourite episodes an uncountable times. this series is like coming home for me
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 08:34 AM   #1642
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
al shabba - tghat's a very nice picture there! I like the colours that you had used, and like the style of it in general - it has a real "flow" to it. I could imagine hanging that up in Melly Towers, that is, if I could find any decent wall space to hang it up in!

Nefeli - hellos there! Good to hear your back on the fitness thing - I really need to go out running more often (me very lazy at the moment). The "Madonna" thing sounds interesting - is this a Madonna cover artist or the "real" Madonna?

thanks for that melly!
and you are right it was a thing which should live out of dynamics and color, the detailed drawing wa a base to it, but doesnt appear in that picture. the colors are all just ink with a lot of water from time to time and some sharpies for the outlines afterwards
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 08:41 AM   #1643
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
al shabba - sounds like she might actually be interested in you properly....have you thought about meeting up with her for one coffee, and trying to suss out where she's coming from? it nothing's changed, then OK, you've lost nothing there, but if she is genuinely different now, well...could be worth taking a chance?
Old 09.26.2008, 08:45 AM   #1644
al shabbray

yes that could be right. but after everything whats happened Iam not feeling like doing the next step. maybe thats stupid, I know. i think I will let the next days pass by and see whats happening. there will be some time we meet, my university is pretty small so no running away is possible there
and at the same time I am trying to resist her astonishing beauty. argh
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 08:52 AM   #1645
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I wanted to say hi to Nef.

I never see/read her anymore.

*intense sadness*

that said, I gotta go back to spreading so I can give it to Al Shabbadoo Shabbadee again.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:04 AM   #1646
al shabbray

ha you cant, cause you already domo arigatoed me the last days

@nefeli, I think you all are right, but its kinda twisted for me to make it happen. definately need some days and moments to watch before I take action keep you updated, and yes have a nice weekend too nefeli!!! rep for being back
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:26 AM   #1647
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Have a great weekend. Nefeli!

Hellos to Mr fs - how be you the Robot-Familie?

al-shabb - resistance to astonishing beauty is futile
Old 09.26.2008, 09:28 AM   #1648
al shabbray

yes you are right, but sometimes things need to be done
hahaha if you meet me for real some day punch me for that!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:33 AM   #1649
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Hellos to Mr fs - how be you the Robot-Familie?

working for the weekend (although, I don't know why, it's set to be a real yawner).

gg's out of town until later today and the kid spent most of the morning complaining that he's sick. I suspect that I'll have to go pick him up from school in a bit.

good times.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:42 AM   #1650
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

fs - I'm meeting porky after work for a few beers and chat, and tomorrow it's a mate's birthday, so much fun there. As for Sunday, me not know what I'm doing yet, but a stroll round the local park could be in order, if the weather's good.

al shabb - Ich wuerde niemals dich schlagen, sondern kaufe ich dir viele Biers
Old 09.26.2008, 09:44 AM   #1651
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
ah and nicfit, i had decided that the rainy days arrived, so i started watching angel-final season.
(when will you watch this?)

Yesss, cold and rainy days arrived = H O O D I E S.
I want more hoodies.

Angel, haaaargh, still haven't bought it.
I'm watching true blood, I can't decide wether it is lame or decent, but I guess it will need a few more episodes to took off (or fall down completely). I've a feeling it's one of the most miscasted shows evah.

AAAAAnd, prison break season 4, madame.

I still have to track down the latest buffy issue for me-you-everyone.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:51 AM   #1652
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
hello!
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:54 AM   #1653
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Awwwww

SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 09:59 AM   #1654
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
Yesss, cold and rainy days arrived = H O O D I E S.
I want more hoodies.

Angel, haaaargh, still haven't bought it.
I'm watching true blood, I can't decide wether it is lame or decent, but I guess it will need a few more episodes to took off (or fall down completely). I've a feeling it's one of the most miscasted shows evah.

AAAAAnd, prison break season 4, madame.

I still have to track down the latest buffy issue for me-you-everyone.

my damn expensive hoodie Ive ordered from the uk will arrive next weeks, if the post doesnt fuck the shipping up. I think I will love that thing to death, its worth a nintendo wii (which Ive sold for it)
holy shit i am looking forward to that thing!!!

@melly
but that was my plan after you will punch me for a reason
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 10:00 AM   #1655
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYRFox
Awwwww

I want that, I would call it "lincoln"
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 10:02 AM   #1656
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
which hoodie is that? I think I should know, but i forgot
Old 09.26.2008, 10:07 AM   #1657
al shabbray

Its out of original english suit fabrics.
its a unique one. and thats why its that expansive the two fabrics in that combination: never again, so kind of a designer piece, and the guy is really nice. here is a picture of the fabrics Ive chosen. whats really nice about it is if I feel really hip to the hop I can wear the red side out too. but I dont think that will happen that often:

left is linen, the right one is scottish tweed with a huge cashmere percentage...yeah, this is going to be ace. but the guy who will cut it said Ive got 8 cm longer arms than the average guy monkey-shabbray

|QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.26.2008, 10:13 AM   #1658
nicfit
invito al cielo

thanks! I saved the pic so I can order THE EXACT SAME COMBINATION
Old 09.26.2008, 10:22 AM   #1659
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Looks v nice - al shabb - we need pix once the suit is made.
Old 09.26.2008, 10:23 AM   #1660
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicfit
thanks! I saved the pic so I can order THE EXACT SAME COMBINATION
FAIL
you can just order one of these, hahahahaha
not both

Quote:
Looks v nice - al shabb - we need pix once the suit is made.

will do so!
but it will be no suit it will be a hooded zipper, thats why I like that idea so much. "streetwear" combined with classic suit fabrics
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
73808182 83 84858693133183 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth