Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page post comething completely irrelevant!
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11.11.2008, 12:02 AM   #11401
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Location: if there is a bright spot in the universe, the farthest point from it
Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
It was weird because right as they played the first note a second pit opened and I got pushed back and my friend got pushed forward. I was stuck behind the LIO (large immovable object, that we he finally moved it was straight into my back) for about 30 minutes until I managed to get forward some more and during the last 30 minutes or so plus encore I was in the pit.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:06 AM   #11402
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
oh, that happened to me during angels and airwaves this past summer. immediately, i was pushed up to the second row from 30 or 40 feet back. it was scary. but being in the pit and being relatively safe is so fun.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:10 AM   #11403
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Sonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's assesSonic Youth 37 kicks all y'all's asses
Had I been with anyone else I would have pushed right forward into the pit to try to find them, but this girl goes to hardcore/post-hardcore shows all the time by herself. I mean she saw Dropkicks when she was 13 and 14 and recently went to Chiodos alone and she's tiny. Like maybe 5'4" possibly shorter, most likely less than 100lbs. After about 15 minute she got pushed up to the barricade, but the pit was relatively under control so that it stopped about 2 people from the barricade. Fun times all around though.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:12 AM   #11404
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Oh, btdubs, I have about half the songs for your tape picked out.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:14 AM   #11405
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
and i have your vhs!

it's so funny when the tiniest people are the ones who hold themselves best in that kinda situtation. by funny i mean "they are cooler than i am".
Old 11.11.2008, 12:15 AM   #11406
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

She is the coolest but I totally would not want to make her angry. She'd totally beat my ass and gouge my eyes out without a moment's hesitation.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:17 AM   #11407
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

that sounds like my brother. a lot.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:22 AM   #11408
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i wish i could see of montreal already. i'm hearing amazing things about their show this tour.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:24 AM   #11409
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

hmm...they're playing about an hour and half away from me on New Years Eve...perhaps I can get away that night. I passed on seeing them either late last year or early this year because I had tons of assignments due.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:26 AM   #11410
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i had to pick either ted leo at the social or of montreal at the firestone, and went for ted leo because the social has way better sound/cheaper/it's fucking ted leo!!

but now, being much more into of montreal than i was last year, i need to see them.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:31 AM   #11411
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I'm going to try to fit in one more show to my year in addition to the two I already have lined up. I can see either Duke Spirit, Polvo or both at the 40 Watt Club. Trouble is I'd have to go home and then drive an hour and half.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:36 AM   #11412
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

see both! that's worth it. i'm very angry that this coming week i'm missing the anti*Pop festival in orlando.

did i tell you at all this week that last sunday i saw your twin? he was in the lane next to us, passenger's seat, and i guess i was spaced out looking in that direction. he and the girl in the driver's seat were waving at me like they knew me, and i felt bewildered because i thought "whoa, josh?!" and wondered why you'd be randomly driving through central florida. so i just kinda shrugged and they took the next exit.

that's my story. i just thought i'd share.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:39 AM   #11413
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

That'd weird because I have a twin brother that lives in Florida

........well....not really. That is odd though. Apparently I have several look-alikes space throughout the country.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:42 AM   #11414
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i only ever get "i have a friend who kinda likes the same movies you do". or something. i guess my genetics are that freaky. i have no twin.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:48 AM   #11415
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

I have numerous "corner of my eye" twins. About once a month someone tells me that they saw someone out of the corner of their eye that looks like me. At the same time people can spot me from a hundred yards because I tend to stroll casually rather than walk with purpose.
Old 11.11.2008, 12:53 AM   #11416
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

i have little clicky kitten heels so if you're familiar with my eccentric gait, you can tell me from a mile off.
Old 11.11.2008, 01:02 AM   #11417
Sonic Youth 37
invito al cielo

Haha, I have been told I strut. I don't think I do, but I might.
Old 11.11.2008, 06:15 AM   #11418
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
I currently can't stop singing to myself the theme tune to "Dogtanian And the Three Muskerhounds".
Old 11.11.2008, 08:27 AM   #11419
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42423.html

WIN.
Old 11.11.2008, 08:35 AM   #11420
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
me right now:

471521561568569570 571 57257357458162167110711571 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth