Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Black People
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.26.2007, 11:21 AM   #81
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Generally, when you call someone "hot" you are really projecting your own feelings onto them. Its you who is sexually stimulated by the other's image. The other person makes YOU hot. You can build a whole world in your mind on the other's perceived hotness, but really you are just projecting your own pathology onto them.
Hot!

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 11:49 AM   #82
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
I take offence to the word "pathology." How is finding another person attractive pathological?
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 12:05 PM   #83
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
when I say "Indian Girls ARE HOT"
I mean Indian Girls are HOT!

Growing up in multicultural Alief, (W/SW Houston) we had all types from all nations and from all continents everywhere. it was Awesome.
such beautiful women. those gorgeous indian women, the hot viretnaemse, those nigerian chicks with honeydew asses, the armenian ladies, the pakistani babes with the sultry blowjob eyes, the gorgeous chinese girls and the coy japanese girls who covered their mouth when they laughed, and the hot nicaraguan chicks with large pendulous natural breasts, and the erotically stunning brazillian babes,a nd the colombian women with their curly black hair and theyr curves...

what was I trying to say?
Old 02.26.2007, 12:09 PM   #84
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Al Sharpton is told by geneologists that he is descended from the gradfather of former senator STROM THURMOND
Old 02.26.2007, 12:11 PM   #85
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka

Yeah, I saw that. The other side of the coin is that Sharpie's ancestors were apparently owned as slaves by Thurm's. This is how the relation came to be. Sharpton seems really freaked out by it.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth