Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page just designed a flyer for my upcoming party
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.26.2007, 03:04 PM   #61
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
dude, fucking come to my party for at least 30 minutes, man! hang out in the vip for a bit and get crunk with some bunnies with me.

p.s. dude, let me know when you do that. will you be selling art as well? i know a couple of collectors and what not, you know?

i'll be sellin' durrty
Old 02.26.2007, 03:11 PM   #62
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
already, already

let me know wasap, i might want to cop a piece or two myself
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 03:31 PM   #63
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
does anyone actually speak english anymore?

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 03:47 PM   #64
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
oh for the days when a party was just friends gathering and trashing someone's house. for free.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 05:37 PM   #65
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
I've been laughing at this for the past 20 minutes

So, let me get this straight. I pay $200 in advance, go to the thing, walk in the door, and then pay for a drink? or is there free bar at least? I would imagine there's gotta be a free bar. Since you're such a promoter and all, it surprises me that you haven't mentioned a free bar, if there, in fact, is one. Anyway, that's why I had to ask that first question.

Let me for a minute just assume that there is a free bar. That still does not stifle my second question:
What kind of douchebag pays $200 to attend an event such as this?

To be fair, there's lots of big money jerks here in Charlottesville too, I suppose.
atari 2600 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 06:03 PM   #66
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atari 2600
I've been laughing at this for the past 20 minutes

So, let me get this straight. I pay $200 in advance, go to the thing, walk in the door, and then pay for a drink? or is there free bar at least? I would imagine there's gotta be a free bar. Since you're such a promoter and all, it surprises me that you haven't mentioned a free bar, if there, in fact, is one. Anyway, that's why I had to ask that first question.

Let me for a minute just assume that there is a free bar. That still does not stifle my second question:
What kind of douchebag pays $200 to attend an event such as this?

To be fair, there's lots of big money jerks here in Charlottesville too, I suppose.

Its a private event (that happens twice a year) for all of the people i know(and their friends too), im not trying to promote the event to the public. You pay $200 for you and your date(s), females do not pay. So far, 317 douchebags are attending, and about 500 something females.
Old 02.26.2007, 06:11 PM   #67
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Thats a lot of douchebags!
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 06:11 PM   #68
atari 2600
invito al cielo

atari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's assesatari 2600 kicks all y'all's asses
So they pay that much to do drugs in public since it's a private party?

Go do your E and boogie the night away for $200 (without worrying about the cops)...is that the come-on here?

Ecstasy started in Dallas and I was there in Deep Ellum for the tail end of the phenom, so this all seems like such a joke.

how 'bout
BratFest '07?
Pigs in Zen?

I realize that most of the ticket price goes to the venue for renting out the space and that The Meridian is one of Houston's more well-known clubs.

Still, to pay that much for some dance party bullshit? Do you think you're in Miami, Los Angeles, Manhattan or something?
Old 02.26.2007, 06:18 PM   #69
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
Its a private event (that happens twice a year) for all of the people i know(and their friends too), im not trying to promote the event to the public. You pay $200 for you and your date(s), females do not pay. So far, 317 douchebags are attending, and about 500 something females.

Are these numbers supposed to impress me?
Old 02.26.2007, 06:35 PM   #70
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
SeniorMens2007@Yahoo.com

come on now, having an email address on your own domain would only set you back about 15$ a year... if you raise the door money a little bit or have a charity box over at the entrance then this might not be beyond the realm of possibility. it certainly does look more professional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels

what is worth asking is what happens at these parties to make it worth paying $200 to get in, do you get to snort coke off the tits of those playmates while they fuck each other with 10" strap-ons?

I'd like to know this too.
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 06:42 PM   #71
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
So they pay that much to do drugs in public since it's a private party?

Go do your E and boogie the night away for $200 (without worrying about the cops)...is that the come-on here?

Ecstasy started in Dallas and I was there in Deep Ellum for the tail end of the phenom, so this all seems like such a joke.

how 'bout
BratFest '07?
Pigs in Zen?

I realize that most of the ticket price goes to the venue for renting out the space and that The Meridian is one of Houston's more well-known clubs.

Still, to pay that much for some dance party bullshit? Do you think you're in Miami, Los Angeles, Manhattan or something?

mmm, no, wrong.
we have 8 cops and 20 security (http://5starstaff.com/) dudes
ecstasy is so passé
why are you bitching anyways?
why do you care so much about how much i am charging?
Old 02.26.2007, 06:43 PM   #72
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Are these numbers supposed to impress me?

No, you asked what douchebags would pay to go to the party, and i said 317 douchebags are paying to come to the party
Old 02.26.2007, 06:43 PM   #73
atari 2600
invito al cielo

Quote:
why do you care so much about how much i am charging?
i merely intended to to underscore your commercial involvement with a dance party for losers hehee, that's all. The fact that you would think of this as news of note or "cool" is funny to me.

A little about myself:

One of the products I sell, I price at two hundred (including shipping). It's my biggest mark-up item; I buy them for a little less than eighty each. But, the company that manufactures the product sells a hundred times more of these than I do charge and they price them at 300-500 dollars each depending on the options.
The bottom line is that my price on the item is fair.
Now, let's switch to you.
How much do you estimate you will make for this event?

The Simpsons didn't invent the Texan character that fires into the air all the time out of thin air.
Ever hear of Nokia chocolate? That's Texans for you, right there. They buy chocolate from France and then shape it themselves and sell it in upscale shoppes worldwide, touting it as the most pure chocolate and it's all horseshit. They mold it in a strip mall in fucking Plano!

Well, it's apples and oranges anyway. I'm dealing with something useful, made in USA, with a manufacturer's lifetime unlimited warranty. You're dealing in the fly-by-night, wispy world of entertainment where people charge whatever the fuck they want and get away with it most of the time.
Old 02.26.2007, 06:45 PM   #74
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
i merely intended to to underscore your commercial involvement with a dance party for losers hehee, that's all.

haha okay
Old 02.26.2007, 06:46 PM   #75
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
I have to say,the way crypto takes abuse is almost as awesome as the way he continually sets himself up for it!

Good sport.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 06:48 PM   #76
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
I have to say,the way crypto takes abuse is almost as awesome as the way he continually sets himself up for it!

Good sport.

Old 02.26.2007, 06:53 PM   #77
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
i merely intended to to underscore your commercial involvement with a dance party for losers hehee, that's all.

A little about myself:

One of the products I sell for 200 (including shipping) is my biggest mark-up iteml I buy them for less than eighty each. But, the company that sells 100 times more of these than I do charge 300-500 dollars depending on the options.
The bottom line, my prices are fair.
Now, let's switch to you.
How much do you estimate you will make for this event?

What you do or dont do, sell or buy, is of little to no importance to me.
I dont have competition, reason being no one caters to my crowd. Like i said, this is a private event and the people that are attending like the fact that its exclusive.
I'm making enough, thats all you need to know.
Not to mention im donating a big percentage of the proffit to the texas childrens hospital childrens miracle network.
I don't feel bad making these people pay, they are willing and i havent had a single complaint in the past 3 years...
So dont try to guilt trip me, because it wont work.
Old 02.26.2007, 07:00 PM   #78
atari 2600
invito al cielo

The Simpsons didn't invent the Texan character that fires into the air all the time out of thin air.
Ever hear of Nokia chocolate? That's Texans for you, right there. They buy chocolate from France and then shape it themselves and sell it in upscale shoppes worldwide, touting it as the most pure chocolate and it's all horseshit. They mold it in a strip mall in fucking Plano!

Well, it's apples and oranges anyway. I'm dealing with something useful, made in USA, with a manufacturer's lifetime unlimited warranty. You're dealing in the fly-by-night, wispy world of entertainment where people charge whatever the fuck they want and get away with it most of the time.
Old 02.26.2007, 07:03 PM   #79
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:

mmhm, exactly.
Old 02.26.2007, 08:22 PM   #80
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
sorry, but if you can charge that much for a party why cant you get a graphic designer that knows colour theory and has an idea about images and spatial relationships. and if you don't care what anyone on here thinks why post the poster in the first place? also if the party is just for friends and friends of friends why do you need a poster in the first place? i have never been to a private party that needs a poster. i don't understand please explain!!!
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth