Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i just lost one of my best friends to cancer
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.18.2008, 04:13 AM   #61
sarramkrop

Nex time a thunderstorm hits your house, please keep in mind that people on the internet might or might not give a shit about it. It helps.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:15 AM   #62
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateJesus
I suppose it was intended to be crap. I just smell pathetic attention seeking behavior here. No reasonable human being would be posting on a message board about people dying every two weeks. sorry. I am not buying.

attention seeking behavior? You've got no heart, dude. If it is of any help to share his/her sorrow on the internet and it it works for him/her to let the tension out, then why not? And why not to have a little sympathy?

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:16 AM   #63
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by █████████
the asshole here is you, supposedly another of your best friends died from cancer and the best you can do is to come on an foreign internet message board victimize yourself and rant about it with strangers.

This from the guy who changes his username more often than his pants? Why does he do that? Because his life is obviously so boring that he is totally desperate to get some attention from internet folks.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:19 AM   #64
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
um... no offense, but how did this turn into a series of *personal* attacks on the *internets* ...?

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:24 AM   #65
sarramkrop

Because crypto is one of my internet buddies, and floatingslowly and Jico have been total dicks to him. I'm sure you also understand that this is the internet, therefore being called a dick should not make your day anymore than missing the bus. Duh!
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:27 AM   #66
m1rr0r dash
invito al cielo

m1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's assesm1rr0r dash kicks all y'all's asses
fair enough. i didn't really want to know how, ....and whatever yr reason, you've got a point.

m1rr0r dash is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 04:57 AM   #67
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
My deepest condolences in these difficult times crypto.
Tokolosh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 09:05 AM   #68
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
This from the guy who changes his username more often than his pants? Why does he do that? Because his life is obviously so boring that he is totally desperate to get some attention from internet folks.
i thought that if this thread proves something, is that we should not judge attitudes of people we dont even know.

cprytowonderdruginvogue have lied several times before, so obviously some people didnt believed in him, they could have kept quiet but this is such a nasty topic they most have felt somewhat indignated.
█████████ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 09:30 AM   #69
sarramkrop

Lied about what, exactly? Why do you not just face the fact that you've tried to come accross as hard, cynical and cool one time too many, and the whole thing backfired? In one sentence you say that we shouldn't judge attitudes (I assume, and I hope, that this is reserved to the mostly vague world of messageboards), but then you go on to accuse someone of telling lies. Isn't that a bit of a contraddiction in itself? And please, if you seriously don't want to appear spineless, don't start deleting posts that you are not even sure about. I think that the post-modern, mistery posting gets all the more tiring after a while.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 10:15 AM   #70
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=sarramkrop][quote]Originally Posted by floatingslowly:

oh fuck off already, freud.

please stop pretending that you aren't a prick.

I'm sorry if I have a hard time believing that someone can have THAT many friends die in a given year (unless crypto is the kind of person to whom every aqquaintance is a best friend when they die).

do I really need to link all the "person x has died" threads that crypto's made?

I had plenty of compassion the first few times, but now, the allotted amount has run dry.

cry more wolf imo.
Quote:

Are you not the same dude who normally goes on and on about posting whatever you fancy? Do I smell more than a little hypocrisy in your post? Hmmmm.....

Crypto, awful news. I hope you're well and condelences to your friend's family.

dear mr. krop.

i can completely understand why you'd be bothered by the posts toward your friend, but please don't disregard the fact he actually did apologize to crypto. now i don't know if i'm missing something, but i don't see a whole lot of sincere apologies on the internet. anyway, imo... it doesn't make it right and i don't know crypto well enough to know if he'll take the apology to heart, but it was sincere.

as far as jico. jico is fucking funny. 'nough said.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 10:52 AM   #71
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses█████████ kicks all y'all's asses
see sarramkrop, you have created your own assumptions, i have a few too. is it wrong? probably, yes.
can you judge someone for that? i dont think so, especially in the internet.

some people take the internet so seriously, i dont know if it's hillarious or sad.

anyway,

i would like to see cryptowonderdruginvogue's plane tickets to paris, photos in paris or it diddnt happen
he probably dont even have a passport.
i would like to see cryptowonderdruginvogue's grill or it didnt happen
probably he's not even rich.

and yeah, those characters that spend time making spectale out of their life's, those paris's, britneys, cryptos, yeah i dont like them.
Old 02.18.2008, 10:54 AM   #72
sarramkrop

Translation, or it didn't happen.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 10:57 AM   #73
sarramkrop

[quote=girlgun][quote=sarramkrop]
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly:

oh fuck off already, freud.

please stop pretending that you aren't a prick.

[i]I'm sorry if I have a hard time believing that someone can have THAT many friends die in a given year (unless crypto is the kind of person to whom every aqquaintance is a best friend when they die).

do I really need to link all the "person x has died" threads that crypto's made?

I had plenty of compassion the first few times, but now, the allotted amount has run dry.

cry more wolf imo.

dear mr. krop.

i can completely understand why you'd be bothered by the posts toward your friend, but please don't disregard the fact he actually did apologize to crypto. now i don't know if i'm missing something, but i don't see a whole lot of sincere apologies on the internet. anyway, imo... it doesn't make it right and i don't know crypto well enough to know if he'll take the apology to heart, but it was sincere.

as far as jico. jico is fucking funny. 'nough said.

In floatinglowly's defense, I'll say that it came across as a totally out of character thing for him to post. For the record, crypto once wished I'd catch aids and die. That was one of the funniest things that someone ever wished on me.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 11:13 AM   #74
girlgun
invito al cielo

girlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's assesgirlgun kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=sarramkrop][quote=girlgun]
Quote:

In floatinglowly's defense, I'll say that it came across as a totally out of character thing for him to post. For the record, crypto once wished I'd catch aids and die. That was one of the funniest things that someone ever wished on me.

Out of character? Haha yep. That's exactly what I told him when I read his posts. There's not many people as genuinely nice as him, but dont tell him I said so. I think some was misplaced/misdirected anger and to which he was actually annoyed.. I 100% understand that. I'm also not going to suggest I dont understand where he was coming from or where jico is coming from because admittedly I thought the same thing, but 1) not my place to say so and 2) what if I'm wrong? ... And I was.
girlgun is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.18.2008, 11:13 AM   #75
█████████
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Translation, or it didn't happen.
eh, i'm just telling you and cryptowonder to fuck off.

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth