Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Deleting Account
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.14.2006, 11:03 PM   #41
Пятхъдесят Шест
invito al cielo

Пятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's assesПятхъдесят Шест kicks all y'all's asses
I don't think he wants any kind of temptation to come to the board. If he has no account, he can't post.

But then who's to say you won't just join again?
Пятхъдесят Шест is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:09 PM   #42
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
bring stupert j giles band rippedinski with you

hahahahahahahahaha.

"my blood runs cold!!
and my memory has just been told
my angel in the centerfold
angel in the centerfold!!!"

rupert j geils band, hahahahahahahahaha
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:11 PM   #43
schizophrenicroom
invito al cielo

schizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's assesschizophrenicroom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i guess it's our fault, all of us; we burnt it down the first few months, where do you take it after that?

true.
Old 06.14.2006, 11:16 PM   #44
Alex's Trip
invito al cielo

Alex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's assesAlex's Trip kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Пятхъдесят Шест
I don't think he wants any kind of temptation to come to the board. If he has no account, he can't post.

But then who's to say you won't just join again?
But if he wants to get away so badly (badly enogh to delete his account) why would he want to come back? He wouldn't, so leaving the account wouldn't be a temptation...

..eh...some flawed logic...
Old 06.14.2006, 11:21 PM   #45
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I understand your wanting to leave - I used to spend all day on AIM/forums, but I finally quit, and didn't go on either for 1-2 years. At all. I still haven't used AIM since then, and this is the first forum I've been to.

I'm trying to work out ways to prevent myself from coming here as much as I did the first few weeks. It's addicting and I end up sitting here all day. So I try to turn my computer off whenever I leave it, because I hate waiting for it to reboot and it discourages me from using the computer. Also, I deleted the bookmark for this page. Helps a little bit. I've harnessed my laziness and used it against itself. And I try to schedule going to local shows and going out and stuff, so that I can plan it instead of waiting until I "feel like it."

If you need to leave, do it. It isn't necessary in order to get out more, there are several options - but do what you need to do. I don't know what to say about the account deletion, though.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:34 PM   #46
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
I like to read books online when I don't have an actual book I can hold in my hands. They're terribly expensive at all the bookstores nearby, and our library is crap. When I'm bored I usually end up reading, watching a movie, or playing basketball. I guess this forum could count as "reading," just more pathetic.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.14.2006, 11:36 PM   #47
khchris(original)
100%

khchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asseskhchris(original) kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
This forum bores me. How can I delete my account?

Probably easier to just not come back, that is if you don't crave drama and have friends outside the internet.
khchris(original) is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 12:07 AM   #48
finding nobody
invito al cielo

finding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's assesfinding nobody kicks all y'all's asses
hayden. you're a pimp and the forum won't be the same with you.
you can still do all that stuff you said amd still come to the forum.

dont leave homie!
finding nobody is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 03:56 AM   #49
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
lately, this board is sucking a lot lately, 80% of the threads are jokes and that's boring (no offense to porky, he is a fine man of humour; but when pretty much every thread is a joke, that's not special or funny anymore), and the threads that are for real, most are about bands and they are all "who likes this band" and everyone's "me, i like them, my favorite album is ________" with the odd "they suck" sprinkled around. and people ignore controversial issues ending every chance of discussion with "you are an idiot and you don't know what you are talking about". even the "sonic youth" thread has been kinda slow lately.

as i said, good thing i have some other stuff to occupy my time now.
This is precisely what i think myself Everyneurotic.The reason i've started all those threads is because,by just having a look around in the more musically themed sections,i've thought it would be a better way to post on here than discuss what,in fact,is my my main passion:Music.Whenever a good thread comes up(and whatever you say i have spotted a few recently),it gets all clogged up by insults,stupid remarks and generally annoying grunts by the likes of(insert annoying username in here).I started enjoying upping music much more than discussing it because,at the end of the day,there's only a handful posters on here who i find stimulating(and they know who they are,i think).The rest can pretty much go and fuck themeselves with their ratings of 'Rather Ripped',their plain and simple musical ignorance and,to be perfectly honest,their amateurish and disgraceful musical skills.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 04:24 AM   #50
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
To the above,i'd like to add that very,very little that gets posted on this board adds anything to my love for Sonic Youth.All i know and i needed to know is from the band themselves or people who spent years writing books on the subject.

Old 06.15.2006, 04:37 AM   #51
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
This is precisely what i think myself Everyneurotic.The reason i've started all those threads is because,by just having a look around in the more musically themed sections,i've thought it would be a better way to post on here than discuss what,in fact,is my my main passion:Music.Whenever a good thread comes up(and whatever you say i have spotted a few recently),it gets all clogged up by insults,stupid remarks and generally annoying grunts by the likes of(insert annoying username in here).I started enjoying upping music much more than discussing it because,at the end of the day,there's only a handful posters on here who i find stimulating(and they know who they are,i think).The rest can pretty much go and fuck themeselves with their ratings of 'Rather Ripped',their plain and simple musical ignorance and,to be perfectly honest,their amateurish and disgraceful musical skills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REPUTATION MONITOR
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to porkmarras again.

But I haven't repped him in ages! Don't you fucking tell me who I can and can't rep. BASTARD!
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 05:08 AM   #52
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
the board always goes through a few slow patches, but i have to say it does suck badly lately. its as people have said either 'hey i like this bad' etc or just some wierd heirachy scrambling thing with not much at all. it will come about in the future i know but i am pretty bored with the place at the moment.
jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 05:16 AM   #53
porkmarras
invito al cielo

I wholeheartedly agree jonboy but as the great band Talk Talk used to sing:
'Life's what you make it'

Old 06.15.2006, 05:22 AM   #54
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
indeed, and i would rep you if i could. i dont like the way you cant rep who you like.
Old 06.15.2006, 05:28 AM   #55
Tokolosh
invito al cielo

Tokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's assesTokolosh kicks all y'all's asses
Something of a different note.
I was just looking through the members list and noticed a few impersonators on the board. What the fuck?!?
!@#$%! has 2 unoriginal gits.
I just don't see the point.
Old 06.15.2006, 05:31 AM   #56
jon boy
invito al cielo

whatever happened to sisterk? its strange not knowing who is who on the new board. bring back the oldies i reckon.
Old 06.15.2006, 05:34 AM   #57
toxic johnny
expwy. to yr skull

toxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's assestoxic johnny kicks all y'all's asses
SisterK posts here with the new username Nefeli... Sadly she doesn't post as much as she used to.

toxic johnny is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.15.2006, 05:47 AM   #58
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaydenAsche
I just need to get off of my computer or at least stop coming on this forum.

dont delete account. willpower. use willpower!!!!!!!
despite the recent trends... i rate yr inclusion on this board. hang on in there
Old 06.15.2006, 05:50 AM   #59
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
also ITS ONLY AN INTERNET FORUM.... ITS NOT LIFE.... WHATS THE BIG DEAL...........................
Old 06.15.2006, 07:27 AM   #60
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
do what junglepants did when he wanted to delete his account but couldn't, change your password and type a bunch of random stuff so that you don't even know what your new password is and can never log in again
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth