Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page People in their thirties
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.13.2007, 04:05 AM   #41
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
I had the added bonus of finding Jesus the same year I turned 30.

So I have an unfair advantage over most thirtysomethings.
Crumb's Crunchy Delights is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 04:08 AM   #42
sarramkrop

You could reverse the situation and say that not being able to find Jesus the more I grew up has saved me and made me want to stay alive much more.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 04:12 AM   #43
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Crumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard suckaCrumb's Crunchy Delights cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
You could reverse the situation and say that not being able to find Jesus the more I grew up has saved me and made me want to stay alive much more.

Why would that make you happier than me?
Old 06.13.2007, 04:16 AM   #44
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumb's Crunchy Delights
Why would that make you happier than me?

Because I realized that I am so much better and much more entertaining than Jesus could ever be.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 04:23 AM   #45
Crumb's Crunchy Delights
expwy. to yr skull

Quote:
Because I realized that I am so much better (doubtful - you have a lot to beat!) and entertaining (possibly? ) than Jesus could ever be.
Old 06.13.2007, 04:34 AM   #46
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
Apparently the mind gets more dirty as you get closer to thirty?

Do you older, 30+ adults feel the physical limitations of your ageing bodies?
I mean, I'm only 19, but I'm already aware that I can't abuse my body and get away with it like I could when I was, say <16.
Also, do any of you believe in all the anti-ageing products that are available now?
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 04:59 AM   #47
sarramkrop

I get asked often if I'm younger than my 33 years. I put it down to being so goddamn pretty looking, my general healthy dose of intelligence, and the fact that I truly believe that 95 % of human beings are beneath me. So, to properly answer your question, no I don't use anti-ageing products.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:12 AM   #48
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
What's the point in using anti-aging products? No-one ever died as a result of wrinkled skin.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:24 AM   #49
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
haha, ok good for you, (I can't help but think of Cat out of Red Drawf) but aren't two of the reasons you mentioned common traits of the elderly.
Quote:
My general healthy dose of intelligence, and the fact that I truly believe that 95 % of human beings are beneath me.
Old 06.13.2007, 05:24 AM   #50
sarramkrop

For as long as it's not at lunch time, you can have as many wrinkles as you like all over your body.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:35 AM   #51
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_mind
haha, ok good for you, (I can't help but think of Cat out of Red Drawf) but aren't two of the reasons you mentioned common traits of the elderly.

You know, I've asked myself many times why I'm so better than most people, and I came to the conclusions that it just happens, that's all. It's not as if I get up in the morning and I put it on, no. I'm totally a natural when it comes to this sort of thing.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 05:53 AM   #52
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Good Lord, you must have looked about fourteen years old before the serum!
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 06:57 AM   #53
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Because I realized that I am so much better and entertaining than Jesus could ever be.

oh you are sarram you are
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 07:00 AM   #54
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
You know, I've asked myself many times why I'm so better than most people, and I came to the conclusions that it just happens, that's all. It's not as if I get up in the morning and I put it on, no. I'm totally a natural when it comes to this sort of thing.

So speaketh the man who sweat humility from every pore. Now go and buy me a vodka, young man.
Old 06.13.2007, 07:02 AM   #55
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by terminal pharmacy
oh you are sarram you are
you know, he might be, after all...
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 07:14 AM   #56
sarramkrop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MellySingsDoom
So speaketh the man who sweat humility from every pore. Now go and buy me a vodka, young man.

Look, I'm not saying that there isn't a vague possibility that some form of human intelligence exists outside my head, no. It's just rare and hard work trying to find it, that's all.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 07:27 AM   #57
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Fair enough, I can't object to that. Now go buy me a vodka, young man.
Old 06.13.2007, 07:28 AM   #58
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Quote:

Don't worry Sarramkrop, it is quite a natural feeling shared by everyone in their own heads. Even people who have profound mental retardation think they're better than others.
Old 06.13.2007, 07:38 AM   #59
sarramkrop

Quote:
Don't worry Sarramkrop, it is quite a natural feeling shared by everyone in their own heads. Even people who have profound mental retardation think they're better than others.

Yeah, I feel sorry for you lot.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.13.2007, 09:49 AM   #60
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Do you older, 30+ adults feel the physical limitations of your ageing bodies?
I mean, I'm only 19, but I'm already aware that I can't abuse my body and get away with it like I could when I was, say <16.
Also, do any of you believe in all the anti-ageing products that are available now?

I think Vitamin C, especially a high quality version, taken daily in doses of 1-3K, will help. NOT smoking tobacco will also help. I'm very curious about the research going on with HGH - taking HGH itself may not be the nest tactic but there may be substances that will stimulate the pituitary to produce it. As for your brain, if you don't use it, you lose it. I find people get very rigid by their 30's, basically they are just waiting to die, punctuating their lives with little family, consumer or hedonic events.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth