Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page just designed a flyer for my upcoming party
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.20.2007, 05:43 AM   #41
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
questioning whether he likes sonic youth is ridiculous, just because he's not some grunge master posting photos of himself in his bedroom holding a guitar.

what is worth asking is what happens at these parties to make it worth paying $200 to get in, do you get to snort coke off the tits of those playmates while they fuck each other with 10" strap-ons?
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 05:45 AM   #42
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
What exactly is "Senior Mens"?
????
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 05:51 AM   #43
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
it looks like you peeled the wrapper from an icey pole
Old 02.20.2007, 07:55 AM   #44
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
Am i the only one who suspects that crypto posts about certain bands that he listens to (Ash Ra Tempel etc) and isn't entirely convinced that he ACTUALLY listens to the records?Not a personal attack on crypto ( i think he's a nice kid after all),it's just kinda puzzling that then he posts this sort of list and rarely has much to say about music in general:

1 Sonic Youth 4,501

2 The Velvet Underground 3,355

3 Ween 3,334

4 Pink Floyd 2,819

5 Beck 2,641

6 Radiohead 2,071

7 Bob Dylan

8 Elliott Smith 1,123

9 Kings of Leon 1,086

10 The Brian Jonestown Massacre 1,045

11 My Morning Jacket 1,005

12 Joy Division 913

13 !!! 771

14 The Flaming Lips 729

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 09:41 AM   #45
luxinterior
invito al cielo

luxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's assesluxinterior kicks all y'all's asses
I think Sonic Youth would probably come to crypto's party if he only invited them. I mean it's not like they couldn't afford to get in.

"I sweat like a fucking nun on Sunday...I don't even know what that means."
- Sebastian Bach

luxinterior is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 01:07 PM   #46
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
hey, a party is a party... I question his actual taste in music though. I mean, it's one thing to say you are a Sonic Youth fan and still be a raver kid (or whatever). Everybody has a band or two that's not typically their style. But his entire list of music he likes just doesn't fit with his persona he gives off through pics and threads like these. I just have a hard time comprehending how someone who seems to listens to Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, Elliot Smith, My Morning Jacket, etc. would throw a party with the musical guest being Chamillionaire's DJ. Genres aside, as RdTv's quote says, there is good music and bad music. How do you manage to enjoy crap rap after hearing quality music? I just don't get it.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 01:10 PM   #47
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
questioning whether he likes sonic youth is ridiculous, just because he's not some grunge master posting photos of himself in his bedroom holding a guitar.

what is worth asking is what happens at these parties to make it worth paying $200 to get in, do you get to snort coke off the tits of those playmates while they fuck each other with 10" strap-ons?
yeah seriously.

you pay 200 because it's a private event (for people i know / friends of people i know)
you pay in advance and you get the official invite in the mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by noumenal
????

it's the name of my production company (started 3 years ago),
kept the name because 2 parties under the name were on the news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by porkmarras
Am i the only one who suspects that crypto posts about certain bands that he listens to (Ash Ra Tempel etc) and isn't entirely convinced that he ACTUALLY listens to the records?Not a personal attack on crypto ( i think he's a nice kid after all),it's just kinda puzzling that then he posts this sort of list and rarely has much to say about music in general:

why should i talk about music if i dont want to?
theres so many assholes here, i'd rather keep most of my opinions about music to myself
i dont need someone telling me i shouldnt listen to something (or anything rude)
i'll post in the music section if i find myself wanting to post there
cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.20.2007, 01:13 PM   #48
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
hey, a party is a party... I question his actual taste in music though. I mean, it's one thing to say you are a Sonic Youth fan and still be a raver kid (or whatever). Everybody has a band or two that's not typically their style. But his entire list of music he likes just doesn't fit with his persona he gives off through pics and threads like these. I just have a hard time comprehending how someone who seems to listens to Sonic Youth, Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, Elliot Smith, My Morning Jacket, etc. would throw a party with the musical guest being Chamillionaire's DJ. Genres aside, as RdTv's quote says, there is good music and bad music. How do you manage to enjoy crap rap after hearing quality music? I just don't get it.

am i on trial or something?!
haha

in the business that im in, you cant really book who you want
i mean, you can... but my crowd digs top 40
if i want to sell tickets, i have to please the crowd
now, im not saying i DONT like the music either
I do enjoy it, but only when im out with friends
Old 02.20.2007, 01:35 PM   #49
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
am i on trial or something?!
haha

in the business that im in, you cant really book who you want
i mean, you can... but my crowd digs top 40
if i want to sell tickets, i have to please the crowd
now, im not saying i DONT like the music either
I do enjoy it, but only when im out with friends

I'm not criticizing, just saying I don't get it. Although the fact that you are in that buisness and not just throwing your own extravagant party sheds a little more light on it. Money is money
Old 02.20.2007, 01:42 PM   #50
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

what i dont understand is why people seen to think theres some sort of rule that states you cant like chamillionare, paul wall, lil john, or milli vanilli and not like sonic youth...

why not?
who are you to tell me i dont like a band?
(not directed at you, afterthefact)
Old 02.20.2007, 02:05 PM   #51
afterthefact
invito al cielo

Quote:
what i dont understand is why people seen to think theres some sort of rule that states you cant like chamillionare, paul wall, lil john, or milli vanilli and not like sonic youth...

why not?

I don't feel like there is a rule by any means. Some people definately do, and I always feel like those people are either making an attempt to please the group of people they are trying to fit in with, or they are just too stubburn to admit that maybe what they think is the best isn't the best for everyone. But at the same time, I just have a hard time seeing how somebody can really appreciate talent, and then also enjoy talentless music. But if you really enjoy sitting back and listening to a true artist, and then like going out and having crazy background music just to fill the void while partying, than I guess I can understand.
Old 02.25.2007, 08:47 PM   #52
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

why not?

oh c'mon, why don't you just go with yr friends and enjoy the music you do enjoy when you're out with them, and maybe try and buy yourself some integrity while you're out? i'm sure one of yr pushers got what i mean.
Old 02.26.2007, 01:04 AM   #53
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by max
oh c'mon, why don't you just go with yr friends and enjoy the music you do enjoy when you're out with them, and maybe try and buy yourself some integrity while you're out? i'm sure one of yr pushers got what i mean.

pushers? too bad i dont do drugs, fucking guido
Old 02.26.2007, 01:22 AM   #54
noumenal
expwy. to yr skull

noumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard suckanoumenal cold hard sucka
Milli Vanilli and Sonic Youth are more alike than they are different. Girl, you know it's true.
noumenal is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 01:35 AM   #55
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kegmama
I'm sorry... Did you just list milli-lip-syncing-fucking-vanilli?!

Chabib, is this not enough to get Crypto banned?!

God damn blasphemy!

I was being sarcastic...

girl, you know its true.
Old 02.26.2007, 11:15 AM   #56
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
And when is Fergie's boyfriend ever being serious then?

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 01:37 PM   #57
max
expwy. to yr skull

max kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's assesmax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

you can always suck a dick, fucking redneck
Old 02.26.2007, 02:09 PM   #58
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
they see me ridin' durrty....

Crypto your party is going to be a fucking blastathin. best of luck.

BTW, first notice, sometime in June I will be having a reception/party/opening because a lady I know that has a high end beauty salon in rice vilage will be putting my artwork up at her place, and she lets the artists set up an opening and invite people and all that. I went to one on saturday. should be fun

more info to come! I am excited!!!!
Old 02.26.2007, 02:31 PM   #59
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Maybe you don't do drugs, but you are sort of a testimonial for lsd... ha ha-.

11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.26.2007, 02:58 PM   #60
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
they see me ridin' durrty....

Crypto your party is going to be a fucking blastathin. best of luck.

BTW, first notice, sometime in June I will be having a reception/party/opening because a lady I know that has a high end beauty salon in rice vilage will be putting my artwork up at her place, and she lets the artists set up an opening and invite people and all that. I went to one on saturday. should be fun

more info to come! I am excited!!!!

dude, fucking come to my party for at least 30 minutes, man! hang out in the vip for a bit and get crunk with some bunnies with me.

p.s. dude, let me know when you do that. will you be selling art as well? i know a couple of collectors and what not, you know?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth