Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page I want to get beaten
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 07.08.2009, 04:44 AM   #4581
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
oh i hate that stuff! your gf, she is sooo wrong, but when you are in love and not very experienced, you dont see clearly and you are jealous because there is another person in this world your partner wants to share his thoughts with!!!! UGH soo silly.

you have to clear up some stuff with her, before its too late.
spend time with your friends or for your stuff, even if you madly want to see her. i know its not easy and dont worry, i have written that stuff with blood on my arm for me too just in case.

if you are lucky, she ll realise on her own that she shouldnt feel like that.

my girlfriend is of the same nature, damnit. but she's kind of over that phase by now .. it used to be much worse. now I think she's kind of got used to the fact that I have some lady friends that I from time to time go out for a pint of beer and a bit of chat.
I just told her to trust me.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 05:30 AM   #4582
al shabbray

thanks for your ords slavo and nefeli.
it went on till 08:20 this morning. a lot of things has been said which were really hurting, from both sides. I think she fell asleep short afterwards.
I wrote her a text were I just said nice things. I dont know if she already read it. its her turn now. maybe she will take that chance, but if not I cant help her. she cant expect me to say sorry for smth I never did/thought or anything.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 05:58 AM   #4583
al shabbray

holyness. this board feels at the moment like THE place for breakups. kinda strange but somehow comfortable.
I think I will make myself some coffee. cant sleep anymore after 1 1/2 hour. feeling like having a hangover
it just plain sucks

soundtrack to it:
-link will be added after the upload is complete-
odd nosdam "this about the dead"
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 06:08 AM   #4584
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
al shabbray, take this as some kind of a test. if she can't cope with the fact that you have friends of the opposite sex, then she can't cope with your version of the world we live in. and if she can't, there will hardly be any way you two could stay together accepting each other in the prospect of years to come.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 07.08.2009, 06:09 AM   #4585
al shabbray

edit: delete
I wonder if it helps, I am in a deadend
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 06:12 AM   #4586
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
al shabbray, take this as some kind of a test. if she can't cope with the fact that you have friends of the opposite sex, then she can't cope with your version of the world we live in. and if she can't, there will hardly be any way you two could stay together accepting each other in the prospect of years to come.

btw here is the link, lifesaver music:
http://www.mediafire.com/?idtmdjymzzd
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 06:51 AM   #4587
al shabbray

I agree with you on everything.
this words could be from me.

edit: delete
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:03 AM   #4588
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Isn't "asshole" a compliment in german ?
like, david asshole off, you know...

ha ha , sorry, I'm in a tooooo silly mood to write something serious, but I don't mean to understimate the situation, just felt like lightening the mood...

no, eh?

same for atsonic, I can't even pretend to have something serious/meaningful to write, most of the things other persons posted reflect my views, and since I'm in a relations-refusal period I think I'm not the right person to add anything to those posts.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:06 AM   #4589
al shabbray

it was all on the mobile...I hate that.
she left at afternoon when everything starts.
I really dont know if she is aware that I am posting here...maybe I should delete my posts...
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:17 AM   #4590
al shabbray

shes awake and starts to write text messages again...
I am thinkin bout calling, telling her in the nicest way I can imagine what I feel and then let her decide what to do
I am afraid she wont stop. and I dunno what to do then
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:22 AM   #4591
al shabbray

thats no problem for me. I can live pretty good being tired

censorship-edit
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:25 AM   #4592
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
we should pm about this one day.

I was here before those smilies appeared!
yes, we could pm one day.
that doesn't stand for post mortem, right?

al, you should tell her what you feel "in the way" you feel it, not in "the nicest way" you can, when you act over-kindly (?) talking about things that get you somehow passionate people wont' get your real feelings and think that you're just making up excuses or spitting out a pre-prepared speech.
Old 07.08.2009, 07:27 AM   #4593
al shabbray

yeah I know. ah fuck it. I will roll up a cigarette, put in some more coffee, call her up and see what happens. I ll try my best. if its not enough then its not enough.
will come back soon
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:34 AM   #4594
nicfit
invito al cielo

yesss!
listen to "inscape" by Robert Logan in the meantime!

http://www.myspace.com/robertlogan go for throb on his myspace
Old 07.08.2009, 07:38 AM   #4595
al shabbray

censorship-edit again
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:45 AM   #4596
al shabbray

censorship-edit
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 07:50 AM   #4597
al shabbray

censoring like I just dont care
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 08:03 AM   #4598
_slavo_
invito al cielo

option no.1 + call her after work time (around 6pm tonight)
she will at least have some time to think about it and calm down.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
Old 07.08.2009, 08:05 AM   #4599
al shabbray

thanks slavo!

did you read #4 I am tending to that, cause I got the feeling that she wont stop reproaching if I dont force her to make a decision where she cant
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 07.08.2009, 08:18 AM   #4600
al shabbray

dang_hop_to_the_flop_editing

thanks for all your help slanevoli
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
180220227228229 230 231232233240280 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth