Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Complain.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.04.2009, 09:09 AM   #381
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
because they hate the fact that they are not in control of themselves cuz they "like" ya so much, and so they act like fucking idiots, when in fact what they probably want to do is hug and kissy face and whisper sissy nothings in yr ear, but they gotta "be a man."

either that or they really don;t like you.
Old 09.04.2009, 09:15 AM   #382
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
too cold.

it is meant to be spring. ffs.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:07 AM   #383
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
because they hate the fact that they are not in control of themselves cuz they "like" ya so much, and so they act like fucking idiots, when in fact what they probably want to do is hug and kissy face and whisper sissy nothings in yr ear, but they gotta "be a man."

either that or they really don;t like you.
no he really really does which is getting really really annoying
because it's just not gonna fucking happen. it would be an absolute impossibility to steal me away from my man (unless it's only for casual [very casual] sex which is not what this person is after which is reason #1 why it ain't gonna happen)
reason #2 being it's not attractive to act like a little boy with a crush and be mean. be a fucking man and be nice if you like me and i might return the favor.
Old 09.04.2009, 10:34 AM   #384
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
apple customer service SUCKS DONKEY BALLS

apple store "concierges" are a bunch of ignorant vapid cunts

apple hardware is a flimsy piece of shit that breaks for the slightest reason

i fucking hate apple-- i love OSX but i hate the fucking company and their shit products
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 10:42 AM   #385
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
apple customer service SUCKS DONKEY BALLS

apple hardware is a flimsy piece of shit that breaks for the slightest reason

i fucking hate apple-- i love OSX but i hate the fucking company and their shit products
this.
Old 09.04.2009, 11:21 AM   #386
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
did yr new MacBook pro break?

apple care is a must. we are on our 3rd iMac and the wife is on her 7th iPhone.

total crap.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 11:39 AM   #387
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
built in suck to make ya buy more and more
Old 09.04.2009, 11:41 AM   #388
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
I just hate the shit out of their magsafe adapters.

I really don't give a shit about the iPhone and all the app controversy, though.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.04.2009, 11:54 AM   #389
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
built in suck to make ya buy apple care

yeah. thank fuck for apple care.

Quote:

please call them by their proper name -- "genuises".

I snorted IRL.
Old 09.04.2009, 12:50 PM   #390
Satan
invito al cielo

my imac's hard drive went bad (my luck to get the bad apple) but it was an easily fixed problem and now i have a fucking terabyte
macbook has never given me a problem
Old 09.04.2009, 12:55 PM   #391
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan
(my luck to get the bad apple)

nope. nothing special there. happened to us too. they fixed it (we still lost all of our data) but the next day, the cooling fan started screaming.

after that, I unleashed girlgun on them.

those guys know her by name. hahahah
Old 09.04.2009, 12:56 PM   #392
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
did yr new MacBook pro break?

apple care is a must. we are on our 3rd iMac and the wife is on her 7th iPhone.

total crap.

teh battery fell off the bottom and the cuntwag claims that it was "preventable" damage that is NOT covered by warranty, even though the machine is still under warranty.

the cuntwag said it would cost $610 to repair.

all because two 3-mm wide, 0.1mm thick sheets of soft metal that held the battery in place broke off. as it happens, they are part of the whole bottom chassis so all the innards would have to be transported to the new chassis.

"preventable damage"

as in-- "preventable by good engineering, motherfucker"

what manner of brainless turd holds a heavy battery with a thin bit of soft metal. this would never happen with a thinkpad.

fuck apple and their mothers. fuck them

i'm fixing the shit with crazy glue and getting rid of it.

fucking useless techs. fucking useless piece of crap hardware.

MAY THEIR MOTHERS ROT FROM THE INSIDE

Old 09.04.2009, 12:57 PM   #393
Satan
invito al cielo

Quote:
nope. nothing special there. happened to us too. they fixed it (we still lost all of our data) but the next day, the cooling fan started screaming.

after that, I unleashed girlgun on them.

those guys know her by name. hahahah
lemme guess they charged you out the ass to fix it?

i did it myself.

suction cups muhfucka.

luckily ive been using a backup drive for years.
Old 09.04.2009, 01:01 PM   #394
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
teh battery fell off the bottom and the cuntwag claims that it was "preventable" damage that is NOT covered by warranty, even though the machine is still under warranty.

the cuntwag said it would cost $610 to repair.

all because two 3-mm wide, 0.1mm thick sheets of soft metal that held the battery in place broke off. as it happens, they are part of the whole bottom chassis so all the innards would have to be transported to the new chassis.

"preventable damage"

as in-- "preventable by good engineering, motherfucker"

what manner of brainless turd holds a heavy battery with a thin bit of soft metal. this would never happen with a thinkpad.

fuck apple and their mothers. fuck them

i'm fixing the shit with crazy glue and getting rid of it.

fucking useless techs. fucking useless piece of crap hardware.

MAY THEIR MOTHERS ROT FROM THE INSIDE

this is the good shit. this:

oh yeah they may not look "sexy" but you can fuck them hard and they NEVER break.
Old 09.04.2009, 01:03 PM   #395
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

the warranty is different than apple care. apple care covers everything! the bitch is, you HAVE to spend the extra $150 on it.

our imac in the last two years:
  • off-color "strip" of pixels (about an inch wide) running down the screen.
  • ate a CD and refused to eject it ("that's my husband's cd - I would never listen to "Big Blunts - 12 smokin' reggae hits".
  • catastrophic hard-drive failure.
  • screaming cooling fan.
who knows what's next???

this shit rarely happens to pc's and when/if it does, I can fix it my damn self without having to consult with "geniuses".

note: this last mention of the geniuses did not make me snort; I puked my guts out.
Old 09.04.2009, 01:11 PM   #396
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

Quote:
the warranty is different than apple care. apple care covers everything! the bitch is, you HAVE to spend the extra $150 on it.

our imac in the last two years:
  • off-color "strip" of pixels (about an inch wide) running down the screen.
  • ate a CD and refused to eject it ("that's my husband's cd - I would never listen to "Big Blunts - 12 smokin' reggae hits".
  • catastrophic hard-drive failure.
  • screaming cooling fan.
who knows what's next???

this shit rarely happens to pc's and when/if it does, I can fix it my damn self without having to consult with "geniuses".

note: this last mention of the geniuses did not make me snort; I puked my guts out.

no. this is a 2-year-old mpb. it's got apple care. but this shit was classified as "preventable damage". apple care doesn't fix your machine if you throw it out of a window. the cuntwag classified his failed design as the equivalent. I WILL MURDER HIM.
Old 09.04.2009, 01:44 PM   #397
notyourfiend
expwy. to yr skull

notyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's assesnotyourfiend kicks all y'all's asses
I ate garlic last night and can't get the taste out of my mouth.

Fucking gross.

notyourfiend is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 12:54 PM   #398
Satan
invito al cielo

i have laryngitis
Old 09.05.2009, 01:26 PM   #399
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
My computer is fucked.

I'm using my sister's laptop right now... I got some virus which I don't know how I got (I don't go on anything suspicious and I am actually quite a careful computer user) and well, I tried to system restore it cause there was no way to get rid of it. It kept blocking all my anti-virus programs and when I tried to download other ones, the page was BLOCKED by the virus. Really weird stuff.

Well I go to system restore, all good, I've did it a few times before. And then it says "System Restore has encountered an error. Please contact Dell". I can't access the computer AT ALL or do ANYTHING with it and I don't have the operating system on a disc so I'll just have to get some IT people to look at it for me. Failing that, I'll need to order disks from Dell but I don't want to go into that process.

Also, my girlfriend went to the cinema with a bunch of my friends. I didn't know anything about it and she didn't invite me. Not to mention that she said she'd be with her other female friend today. I've phoned her like 20 times cause I'm a worthless paranoid jerk but she isn't picking up, most likely because she turned her phone off to watch the movie. ALSO, I've been SMSing her all day saying how bored I am and how much I want to see her and she does THIS?

I don't know, fuck it.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.05.2009, 01:29 PM   #400
Satan
invito al cielo

that's what you get for using windows.
171819 20 21222330 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth