Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Are you pissed off today?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2008, 06:51 AM   #21
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses
no

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 09:19 AM   #22
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in a much better mood today. I hadn't even thought that maybe my being anxious about moving over the weekend might be affecting my mood.

Good news is that we are all moved now, and I love our new place.

We were initially going to move because we wanted to save money, and we almost got this cheap, albeit crappy and sort of ghetto, apartment. I'm glad we didn't. I didn't want our daughter to grow up there.

Where we are now is great. There is nobody below us (just garages) so Sadie can run around all she wants, and there is a big yard next to us for her to play in.

So to sum it all up, I am in a much better mood today.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 09:32 AM   #23
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
no. I have a shitload to do though and i can't be arsed.
Old 10.27.2008, 09:36 AM   #24
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
yes i am because i have a lot to do, couldnt be arsed as it is a bank holiday here and i am off work. i wasnt up at my usual 5a.m., didnt wake til 10.30 am and i am like a bear with a sore head! i cant sleep in anymore. i have to wake early!!! i am tired and irritable! my mental and physical health is suffering....is there any escape from noise.....

shit, even whats on in the background is filtering into my subconsious!!!! i need a coffee!
Old 10.27.2008, 09:38 AM   #25
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
listen to some sea and cake and let yrself drift in a haze of elevator muzak. welcome aboard.
Old 10.27.2008, 09:40 AM   #26
[Sandbag]
100%

[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses[Sandbag] kicks all y'all's asses
yeh im all pissed off.
cos of fuckin uni

*grr*
[Sandbag] is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 09:50 AM   #27
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
listen to some sea and cake and let yrself drift in a haze of elevator muzak. welcome aboard.

good advice but substitute sea and cake for jean michel jarres oxygen!
Old 10.27.2008, 10:45 AM   #28
greedrex
invito al cielo

ha yeah!
Old 10.27.2008, 10:59 AM   #29
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

no im serious! great piece of work!!!
Old 10.27.2008, 11:21 AM   #30
greedrex
invito al cielo

ha ha yeah if you say so i believe you!!!!!
Old 10.27.2008, 11:40 AM   #31
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

gah!!! the humanity!!!

LOOK AND SEE!!
Old 10.27.2008, 12:53 PM   #32
greedrex
invito al cielo

this is pretty trippy
Old 10.27.2008, 03:42 PM   #33
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
doing great until I read this

Helen was traveling through JFK airport security when she was flagged for further screening. A Transportation Security Administration (TSA) employee asked to see Helen's I-Phone.
Helen tells me she was hesitant to hand over her new $400 phone, and she was unclear as to why she had turn over her private property in order to board a plane.
"He said it could be used as a weapon," she explains, shrugging. The shrugs says: So what was I supposed to do?
Helen gave the TSA employee her phone, and he proceeded to search through her list of contacts. Explaining the incident, Helen still squirms in her seat, and I can tell how violated the treatment made her feel.
The TSA employee then explained he would have to take her phone for further inspection, and that Helen could reclaim it later at the airport help desk. At this point in her story, Helen throws up her hands in exasperation.
When Helen went to reclaim her phone, the airport employees claimed they couldn't find it.
"I said, 'No, no, no. Look, I have his name! I was just here!' They looked at me like I was crazy. They said, 'Sorry, your phone isn't here.'"
This kind of story isn't uncommon. Understandably upset and furious, Helen went home to vent to her friends. To her surprise, many of her Muslim friends said they too had experienced this kind of airport theft.
"Items get stolen at the airport all the time by TSA staff," says Udi Ofer, the New York Civil Liberties Union's advocacy director.
In the United States, the Fourth Amendment protects citizens against unreasonable searches and seizures. But there is a big loophole, Ofer explains, "On the issue of the Fourth Amendment, the biggest obstacle is that the courts have held that, by voluntarily flying, passengers waive their rights."
To be clear: if TSA made this seizure of property an official policy, it would be considered illegal. However, it appears that many TSA employees are making this an unofficial perk of their job. If enough harassment victims step forward, Ofer explains, the NYCLU and ACLU would be happy to take the cases.
The problem is that harassment victims often feel afraid, and they're too busy to spend months in litigation. However, this kind of harassment has a history of only getting worse if conscientious citizens don't demand justice.
Now is a precarious time for Muslim-Americans. One need only watch a John McCain rally to understand that there exists danger in the forms of bigoted, hateful ideologies. But fear is ignorance's ally. It is up to brave women like Helen to come forward with their stories and put an end to this harassment.
A government-sponsored thug caste that riffles through private property and illegally seizes the possessions of frightened citizens is behavior indicative of a fascist regime, but not the United States of America.
Even when airborne, we should still expect to keep our rights.
Allison Kilkenny can be reached at: allisonkilkenny@gmail.com
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 03:46 PM   #34
Grete
the destroyed room

Grete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's assesGrete kicks all y'all's asses
yeahhh today I'm reallyy pissed off
I've to study a lot..umpf

SONIC YOUTH ITALIA
Grete is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 03:52 PM   #35
pbradley
invito al cielo

pbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's assespbradley kicks all y'all's asses
Kind of annoyed that I'm way fucking tired but don't want to miss my next class since we're going to talk about a fascinating book.

Also coffee is empty promises.
pbradley is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 04:19 PM   #36
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
yes. my partner is getting back from OS and I have to go to classes. I can't pick him up, because its my last week and I can't afford to miss any. Instead of getting a taxi home he's getting a taxi to work and is gong to stay there until I finish at 7 30-8 tonight. Work is where the ex goes to school. This is not appropriate after the week we've had.
Old 10.27.2008, 04:35 PM   #37
ploesj
invito al cielo

ploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's assesploesj kicks all y'all's asses
i was pretty pissed two days ago, lack of sleep, stress etc... but i went to the library today and had some nice food. i'm all jolly now.

flickr

ploesj is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.27.2008, 07:20 PM   #38
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
i was way more pissed off this time last week. thankfully i had a good weekend and some people who i dont like where not at work today so its been ok.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2008, 11:39 AM   #39
steve newman
bad moon rising

steve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's assessteve newman kicks all y'all's asses
pissed for a variety of reasons.
steve newman is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.28.2008, 11:45 AM   #40
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Nah, me pretty OK at the moment, as it happens. Sunshine and lollipops all round!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth