Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page i just lost one of my best friends to cancer
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 02.15.2008, 02:13 PM   #21
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
she was such a beautiful human being
the sweetestever
i don't even know how i feel right now
i don't know who to talk to
i am so confused

you cant lose anything, energy can not destroyed, it only changes state. you can only lose what you forget, and even then it is not really lost, just needing to be found, it was actually always there the whole time...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 02:14 PM   #22
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
people die only once man.

if even then at all.... eternity is all around, you just have to learn to grasp it. in fact, those folks who we feel are dead, really just learned to grasp eternity, and let it take them for the ride, we are all just waiting for our own enlightenment.

Old 02.15.2008, 02:22 PM   #23
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
if even then at all.... eternity is all around, you just have to learn to grasp it. in fact, those folks who we feel are dead, really just learned to grasp eternity, and let it take them for the ride, we are all just waiting for our own enlightenment.

WTF???
Old 02.15.2008, 02:34 PM   #24
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✌➬
WTF???

you can believe two things, that people die, and that is it, and there is nothing more to this life then that, or you can believe that energy exists forever, like science teaches, and that if we has living beings are condensed forms of energy, then we can not die or be destroyed, but will live on forever just like energy. that being said, when people "die" they are really just receiving this form of enlightenment, embracing eternity, and leaving "this" existence for another, changing state like solid to a gas. when water vapor is a gas, it is still water, and when the human spirit leaves the body, it is still human spirit, everliving and eternal

Old 02.15.2008, 02:36 PM   #25
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
No what science says is that we are all energy, and we transfer that in other forms. Decaying is the process of transferring energy back into the world in the form of nutrients. Not some spiritual energy, most religion tend to believe.
Old 02.15.2008, 02:37 PM   #26
✌➬
invito al cielo

By the way don't use the law of thermodynamics into religion, it is flawed in so many ways.
Old 02.15.2008, 03:11 PM   #27
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
People die. If you and I were close friends I'd give you a shoulder to cry on because I know it sucks, but other than that, I have a hard time showing sympathy. My uncle died of an OD when I was 6, my grand father had a heart attack when I was 7, my dad died of cancer when I was 11, and my grand mother died of cancer when I was 14. The guy at the funeral home said we were about to start getting a family discount. I thought it was funny I'm not insulting you when I say this dude, but from the very little I know about you, it seems like you live a life a lot of us would love to live with the money and the parties and what not, so some tragedy now and then to show you that you should be thankful for the priviledged life you live is probably good for you.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 03:28 PM   #28
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
My grandma died of cancer about 8 years ago. I still haven't gotten over it.

It's been said that no one really dies until everyone they knew in their lifetime dies as well.

I'm sorry you have to go through with this. Take care..

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 04:22 PM   #29
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
deepest symphaties to you and your close ones.......

i cant believe this thread nose dived into a theological arguement and bitch fight! for fuck sake. if crypto wanted to share that terrible news with us, we should feel privileged for that and we should be human enough not to react in that knee jerk way as if she was callously lying to us. sometimes this board dissappoints me...

anyway i digress, keep safe crypto, and hold on to any memories you have... forever!
Old 02.15.2008, 04:29 PM   #30
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAULYBEE2656
deepest symphaties to you and your close ones.......

i cant believe this thread nose dived into a theological arguement and bitch fight! for fuck sake. if crypto wanted to share that terrible news with us, we should feel privileged for that and we should be human enough not to react in that knee jerk way as if she was callously lying to us. sometimes this board dissappoints me...

anyway i digress, keep safe crypto, and hold on to any memories you have... forever!
Exactly. Again, sorry for you, crypto
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 04:31 PM   #31
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptowonderdruginvogue
she was such a beautiful human being
the sweetestever
i don't even know how i feel right now
i don't know who to talk to
i am so confused

*BIG HUGS*
But now you'll always remember her, unlike other people who come into your life, leave, and you never think of them again.

I just think that's s fact that people don't usually consider when they are feeling loss...
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 05:08 PM   #32
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
Fuck floating slowly and that nameless asshole, Crypto. You can always call me, Crypto. Seriously, I can just listen. I've had alot of bad shit happen this past year too. My best friend's mom died a few months back. Shit just isn't the same. I feel for you.
Old 02.15.2008, 05:33 PM   #33
Sheriff Rhys Chatham
invito al cielo

Sheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's assesSheriff Rhys Chatham kicks all y'all's asses
I was watching Dr. Phil and he says to remember the time they spent living and the the day they died.

A part of this blue shit since June 24th, 2004
Sheriff Rhys Chatham is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.15.2008, 06:11 PM   #34
Magic Wheel Memory
the end of the ugly

Magic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's assesMagic Wheel Memory kicks all y'all's asses
Awfully sorry to hear it, Crypto.
Old 02.15.2008, 06:15 PM   #35
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Sorry to hear this, crypto. I never heard you mention anything about this friend being sick before. Was it a sudden thing?
Old 02.16.2008, 02:36 AM   #36
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
terrible news. losing someone is the single worst thing. and it does not matter if it was a friend or a pet, it is still a loved one and the pain is just as bad.

keep yr heads up. OK?

Life goes on.

Rob

that's the truth. my dog's dying of cancer and at first i didn't think i would get emotional (i had about 12 cats and my first dog die, so i thought i was desensitized when pets die), but now that he is close i'm starting.
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2008, 02:47 AM   #37
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhler
that's the truth. my dog's dying of cancer and at first i didn't think i would get emotional (i had about 12 cats and my first dog die, so i thought i was desensitized when pets die), but now that he is close i'm starting.
Yeah... my rabbit died of cancer a few months ago and I cried like I haven't done for a while, and I still miss her...
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.16.2008, 05:33 PM   #38
Kina
children of satan

Kina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's assesKina kicks all y'all's asses
I'm so sorry to hear that, I've never actually had someone close to me die so I can't say I know what you're feeling but my sympathies go out to you and to her family, I'm sure this must be a great loss for them especially since I'm assuming she died young.
Kina is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 02.17.2008, 09:55 AM   #39
Torn Curtain
invito al cielo

Torn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's assesTorn Curtain kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by afterthefact
I'm not insulting you when I say this dude, but from the very little I know about you, it seems like you live a life a lot of us would love to live with the money and the parties and what not, so some tragedy now and then to show you that you should be thankful for the priviledged life you live is probably good for you.
That is unbelievably moralising, losing someone at such a young age in those conditions is nothing else but an injustice, it has nothing to do with sins and redemption or whatever religious bullshit.
Old 02.17.2008, 12:21 PM   #40
ChocolateJesus
bad moon rising

ChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Wow. Lamest thread ever. My best friend dies every couple of days, you don't see me crying about it. Such is life. Er. Death.
ChocolateJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth