Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Unrequited Love Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.30.2008, 05:17 AM   #21
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Seriously, that guy is not a friend of yours anymore. Get him (and her) out of your life. it's be painful and hurtful, but you have to look after yourself first of all, and you will find other people who willl love and respect you, and treat you right.
Old 08.30.2008, 05:42 AM   #22
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Hmmm, I'm not sure I want either of them out of my life, they are still both people I love very much, and Laura, the lady in question, is coming to the same university as me, so cold shouldering her isn't gonna happen. At the end of the day, they do have a RIGHT to be together. But then again, they have a RESPONSIBILITY of tact and consideration to their friends, and that seems to have been blatantly overlooked.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2008, 05:58 AM   #23
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

MellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's assesMellySingsDoom kicks all y'all's asses
Hmm, I've come dangerously close to dishing out advice here (not a good idea on the interspazz)...I accept what you say about Laura & your mate. You obviously have a lot of feelings for them both (espesh Laura), and be around them a lot (which sounds like you are at the moment) must be emotionally draining. Maybe you should step back a little bit from them, to give them "space" (judging by your mates inferences to you), and much more importantly, give some space to yourself. By the sounds of it, you've got a lot of feelings stuff w/them to work out for yourself....
Old 08.30.2008, 06:02 AM   #24
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
my advice:

just roll with it. go with the flow.

no, you don't want my advice.
Old 08.30.2008, 06:08 AM   #25
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
You're absolutely spot on there, adn since I had to endure them canoodling last week I left resolving to not see them for quite some time, I need to sort my own headspace out and I'd hate to 'taint' anything further, y'know. I will be seeing them tonight as we're Slimelighting it, it'll be difficult. but I won't pass up partying because of them. Apart from tonight I don't wish to see Laura until we start university. The time apart from them has done me good, and I am feeling a bit happier in the past week.

~~Record of the moment~~
Old 08.30.2008, 06:08 AM   #26
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

Why don't I want your advice Cantankerous, I'd love your advice! Advice me woman!!

~~Record of the moment~~
Old 08.30.2008, 06:15 AM   #27
MellySingsDoom
invito al cielo

Cantankers - Harry The Wisdom Cat is required for his wise words.

TINH - I'm glad that you're feeling happier, sir, and that you're giving yourself space and stuff. Gives you more time to spend on here, too

BTW - I've FINALLY started working out the Primal Scream song. I've prety much worked out the chord sequence, just need to sort out the note picking stuff. Will find a proper gtr tab program, so I can then tab it up for you.
Old 08.30.2008, 06:18 AM   #28
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

Ha ha, thats great stuff, thankyou very much!

~~Record of the moment~~
Old 08.30.2008, 06:19 AM   #29
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Love fucking sucks..
Old 08.30.2008, 06:20 AM   #30
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by This Is Not Here
Why don't I want your advice Cantankerous, I'd love your advice! Advice me woman!!
because it's probably bad

my advice would be to do whatever you want. just roll with it. go with the flow. etc. whatever happens is inevitable.
Old 08.30.2008, 07:08 AM   #31
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
I have none. The worst thing that ever happened was a girl cheated on me. It was then that I was convinced I should never get too bent out of shape over a girl... because as much as I love someone, they probably won't ever love me back.

I've been with the same girl for 5 1/2 years... if she broke up with me, it'd suck, but I'd move on. It's just a girl. I don't understand people who blow their brains out over a girl. My uncle killed himself because his wife cheated on him. Fuck that. There are so many important things in life worth living for other than that. I love her but I love a lot of things and things change all the time -- so if her feelings for me change, then I'll have to accept it.

There's really no excuse for CHEATING though...

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2008, 07:11 AM   #32
al shabbray

^^^
I agree with you, but surely there are more unstable persons who could easily get disturbed after they get dumped or something and loose the focus on all the other (important) things. and if these persons dont have good freinds/family which can help them bringing back the focus...yes suicide will be an option
(btw I am not speaking about me)
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.30.2008, 07:11 AM   #33
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

They're never "just girls" though. A girlfriend is essentially your best freind, so when that falls apart, they cheat on you, it stings, as it would with any best freind.

~~Record of the moment~~
Old 08.30.2008, 07:12 AM   #34
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
No, my best friend isn't my girlfriend. It's a dude, and I have no sexual attraction to him. In fact, my girlfriend is probably # 3 or # 4 on my top friends really.

And I've learned that I'd rather marry music than my girlfriend.

She is just a girl. No reason to get bent out of shape. Feelings change all the time. Why let it ruin or end my life? It's not that I don't care; I'm just indifferent. But my life is better because I'm not obsessed with it.

Old 08.30.2008, 07:13 AM   #35
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Love fucking sucks..
if i wasn't already attached
and if i was in belgium

i'd totally prove you wrong.
Old 08.30.2008, 07:41 AM   #36
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
And I've learned that I'd rather marry music than my girlfriend.

"I do"

"You may KISS THE BRIDE!"

~~Record of the moment~~
Old 08.30.2008, 07:42 AM   #37
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Damn woman!
Well love is pretty much ruining my life at the moment. I hate it when things don't go like you'd want them to you know, fuckin story of my life.

Ah and shit my head is killing me
Old 08.30.2008, 07:43 AM   #38
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I dunno.

Once you've been dating the same person for a 4th of your life (and the fact that I've been dating, period, in soem form or another, for almost half of my life)........ it gets kinda.. boring.

Old 08.30.2008, 07:45 AM   #39
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I dunno.

Once you've been dating the same person for a 4th of your life (and the fact that I've been dating, period, in soem form or another, for almost half of my life)........ it gets kinda.. boring.
Adam, I really envy the relationship you've got with your girlfriend. You guys make a cute couple.
Old 08.30.2008, 07:46 AM   #40
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantankerous
uh, yeah, hey

Last time I saw it, your hair was black. And before that it was blonde. NO THX
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth