Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Do you males on this board ever feel any shame about the way you view women?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.03.2010, 01:25 PM   #341
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
knox-- i get, now, that you're primarily asking people to keep the tits and ass confined to a corral because it's disturbing to some people. i get that. i got it first from better than deux then from nik's very "clarifying" post. good. i have no problem with that. i accept your request and support your cause.

however, theres a separate argument which you put forward to bolster your request, which is trickier for me to fully accept-- even though i accept and support your request, as i've said.

according to nik, internet cop, arguing with your supporting ideas is pointless, and any further pursuit of that discussion is verbotten.

if you don't want to discuss that either, fine. if you want to discuss it, i will continue in spite of nik's protests or whoever else. if you prefer to take it to PM and avoid the confusion of discussing multiple points with multiple people at the same time until the whole thing becomes incomprehensible, i can delete my inbox and hear you out without thinking that when you say "you" you are referring to other people.

either way, let me know. i'd prefer to have this discussion in the open, but it's often impossible with so much noise and everybody claiming to represent somebody else.

ok.

I'm always willing to discuss anything. As long as being heard, thatīs all.
and by me I mean me.

People say whatever they want and they might agree with me but that doesn't make them me.

ps - i actually bother reading things.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:29 PM   #342
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
I'm only a wanker when I see hot n00dz posted all over this forum. *rimshot*

I'm not telling you that you can't bitch about your opinions of this board's criteria any moreso than you're telling me that I can't post what I want here. It's just a distinct difference of opinion, and is one that is clearly a sensitive issue for all involved.

I'm not claiming to be some perfect human being, or one who is constantly correct. In fact, I think it's quite evident that I'm part of the lower tier of this community, as far as intelligence is concerned. Which is completely alright with me, since this board seems to be overflowing with naturally ponderous minds who are exceedingly knowledgeable in terms of politics, philosophy, religion, music, film, art, etc.

I honestly don't feel as if I'm one of the main offenders here. Whenever I have a picture of a hot girl that I'd like to post, I rightfully place it in the hot girl thread.

I honestly have nothing but respect for women, any female that knows me in real life could tell you that. They even laugh at my sexist remarks on a daily basis, realizing that they are surely in jest.

Hell, I'm a foot fetishist... there's nothing I love more than getting on my knees and literally licking the feet of my gorgeous goddess. If there's anything less misogynistic than that, I don't know what it is...
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:32 PM   #343
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Eugene Felikson
Says the guy who started this thread...

My post was clearly somewhat sarcastic (I even used the cliched misspelling technique to broadcast so). I'm not telling people what to think, or how to act. I'm only defending against the number of you who are telling others how, and what to post on this board.
I'm not telling you what to post, as if I am deluded enough to think that people should really post what I want. And how seriously boring a messageboard that would be if that happened for real. I started the thread after opening a few that didn't invite or encourage that sort of image on them, and just went ''why''? Of course I've posted on forums long enough to know that a sweeping generalisation of a section of posters in the title and the first post, as well as asking something charged with a certain type of content generally attracts debate, pandemonium, polemics etc. And this thread confirmed that there are still people on this forum capable of engaging in intelligent conversation if prompted. How is that bad a thing?
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:33 PM   #344
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox

this is the internet:

Actually this is the internet...

Old 06.03.2010, 01:34 PM   #345
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
I'm always willing to discuss anything. As long as being heard, thatīs all.
and by me I mean me.

People say whatever they want and they might agree with me but that doesn't make them me.

ps - i actually bother reading things.

good. me too, really. i think misunderstanding arises from the fact that we come from very different places and start from very different premises, which makes communication essentially a difficult task. and it's made more difficult when people assume that we all share the same worldview and that communication should be easy, when in fact we have to understand where people are coming from before we get what they are saying. it's not impossible but it's hard. i'll give it a shot but please let's be careful, eh?
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:34 PM   #346
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
[quote=Dr. Eugene Felikson]I'm only a wanker when I see hot n00dz posted all over this forum. *rimshot*

I'm not telling you that you can't bitch about your opinions of this board's criteria any moreso than you're telling me that I can't post what I want here. It's just a distinct difference of opinion, and is one that is clearly a sensitive issue for all involved.

I'm not claiming to be some perfect human being, or one who is constantly correct. In fact, I think it's quite evident that I'm part of the lower tier of this community, as far as intelligence is concerned. Which is completely alright with me, since this board seems to be overflowing with naturally ponderous minds who are exceedingly knowledgeable in terms of politics, philosophy, religion, music, film, art, etc.

I honestly don't feel as if I'm one of the main offenders here. WheneverI have a picture of a hot girl that I'd like to post, I rightfully place it in the hot girl thread. (because it is your obligation right)

I honestly have nothing but respect for women, any female that knows me in real life could tell you that.They even laugh at my sexist remarks on a daily basis, realizing that they are surely in jest. -

Hell, I'm a foot fetishist... there's nothing I love more than getting on my knees and literally licking the feet of my gorgeous goddess. If there's anything less misogynistic than that, I don't know what it is...[/quote]

sorry too funny had to repost
internet gold.

Old 06.03.2010, 01:35 PM   #347
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopold von Sacher-Masoch
Hell, I'm a foot fetishist... there's nothing I love more than getting on my knees and literally licking the feet of my gorgeous goddess. If there's anything less misogynistic than that, I don't know what it is...

Reduction of the eroticism of a complete woman to a fetish of a single body part. The subjugation of the total sex act [heteronormatively here, the conjugation of male and female] to a single satisfaction, dissociated from classic erogenous zones. It's still about you. She might be fine with that - that's your personal sex life. Flaunting it, projecting your sexuality, the sexuality becomes a very different thing within the social dialogue.

There. I've gone and said something that'll come across as pretentious. That's what you've made me do. Well done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:36 PM   #348
knox
invito al cielo

hey guys.
my black friends laugh at my racist jokes.
i am cool.

Old 06.03.2010, 01:37 PM   #349
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I'm not telling you what to post, as if I am deluded enough to think that people should really post what I want.

You want me to post some cocks and pictures of Judy Garland, is that what you're saying?

Quote:
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Old 06.03.2010, 01:40 PM   #350
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
I can't be bothered to read all of this, even if a lot of it is genuinely interesting to read and discuss. All I know is that I ain't changing my (internet) self or my (internet) behavior for anyone, and especially not for a 'board.' I'm gonna be this guy for as long as I wanna be this guy. If the population or attitudes of the forum changes and no longer welcomes a guy like me, I'm sure I'll lose interest and move on. Until then...

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

amerikangod is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.03.2010, 01:41 PM   #351
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genteel Death
I'm not telling you what to post, as if I am deluded enough to think that people should really post what I want. And how seriously boring a messageboard that would be if that happened for real. I started the thread after opening a few that didn't invite or encourage that sort of image on them, and just went ''why''? Of course I've posted on forums long enough to know that a sweeping generalisation of a section of posters in the title and the first post, as well as asking something charged with a certain type of content generally attracts debate, pandemonium, polemics etc. And this thread confirmed that there are still people on this forum capable of engaging in intelligent conversation if prompted. How is that bad a thing?

There's nothing wrong with it at all. In fact, that sounds quite jolly to me. What I appreciate most about this board is the impressive culmination of interests, knowledge in contrast to the vast silliness and nihilistic attitude of it all.

I'll reserve myself from here-on-out, in fear of isolating myself as a total dickwad. But I will still post my opinion on any viewpoint presented to me as I see fit, whether it be a pseudo-intellectual succession of paragraphs, such as this, or nonsensical shocking imagery.

I have a hard-headed personality, and as a proud American, I value my own personal liberty above all else. However, I can see how it's considered rude to constantly rain on someone's parade, and will try a wee bit harder to retain my offensive precipitation from now on.

You all have treated me with nothing but respect throughout this debate and I intend to do the same, because this is a community that I respect a lot more than I probably show.

Congratulations guys, you won.

.....sorta.
Old 06.03.2010, 01:41 PM   #352
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Sonic Youth lovin ladies are the BEST!
Old 06.03.2010, 01:43 PM   #353
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glice
You want me to post some cocks and pictures of Judy Garland, is that what you're saying?
It's what Judy would have wanted from the internet.
Old 06.03.2010, 01:43 PM   #354
Glice
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
I can't be bothered to read all of this, even if a lot of it is genuinely interesting to read and discuss. All I know is that I ain't changing my (internet) self or my (internet) behavior for anyone, and especially not for a 'board.' I'm gonna be this guy for as long as I wanna be this guy. If the population or attitudes of the forum changes and no longer welcomes a guy like me, I'm sure I'll lose interest and move on. Until then...

I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam.

You remind me of me. A younger, slightly less witty, less attractive version of me with bigger feet and the ability to grow facial hair.

Quote:
Old 06.03.2010, 01:45 PM   #355
amerikangod
invito al cielo

amerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's assesamerikangod kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
hey guys.
my black friends laugh at my racist jokes.
i am cool.

That's more of an indicator that they are cool. And, depending on the quality of the jokes, it may or may not imply that you are funny. If the jokes are not funny and your friends still laugh, then they are not cool. Just a bunch of sniveling Uncle Toms.

Old 06.03.2010, 01:45 PM   #356
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Quote:
Reduction of the eroticism of a complete woman to a fetish of a single body part. The subjugation of the total sex act [heteronormatively here, the conjugation of male and female] to a single satisfaction, dissociated from classic erogenous zones. It's still about you. She might be fine with that - that's your personal sex life. Flaunting it, projecting your sexuality, the sexuality becomes a very different thing within the social dialogue.

There. I've gone and said something that'll come across as pretentious. That's what you've made me do. Well done.

DAMN yr IQ!!!
Old 06.03.2010, 01:47 PM   #357
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
That's more of an indicator that they are cool. And, depending on the quality of the jokes, it may or may not imply that you are funny. If the jokes are not funny and your friends still laugh, then they are not cool. Just a bunch of sniveling Uncle Toms.

wow this is really the most intelligent place on the internet.

Old 06.03.2010, 01:49 PM   #358
amerikangod
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Sonic Youth lovin ladies are the BEST!

Pandering.

Quote:
You remind me of me. A younger, slightly less witty, less attractive version of me with bigger feet and the ability to grow facial hair.

You're just trying to tear down my self esteem that way it'll be easier to sleep with me. Well you're wasting your time. All you had to do was compliment my cock.

EDIT: Wait, is that what the 'bigger feet' comment was about?

Old 06.03.2010, 01:50 PM   #359
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Realistically speaking you can't even really stop a newcomer posting picture after picture of tits, unless the moderator would have a magic tit-test to submit to them before they joined.
Old 06.03.2010, 01:51 PM   #360
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

God bless.
151617 18 192021 > »
-->

All content Đ2006 Sonic Youth