Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page how do you react to racism?
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.23.2010, 07:47 PM   #241
FreshChops
100%

FreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's assesFreshChops kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
The funny thing is, I have naked pictures of her, and a video of her giving me a blowjob, that we shot right after she cheated on me, but before she revealed it to me, while the other dude officially considered her his girlfriend. So, if she doesn't pay me.. I hate to blackmail her but haha... it kinda sucks NOT being an asshole sometimes... she'll pay me..

you might just have to consider that one a $200 blowjob.

FreshChops is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 09:16 PM   #242
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Um, what?

what does that have to do with anything related to the discussion?

also, can you not let go of $200? seriously.

knox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 09:30 PM   #243
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Which discussion? What did the last 100 posts have to do with the "discussion"? I was talking about how I feel different now about a series of posts I made 3 years ago. I've changed a lot since then.

"Let go of $200"? I gave her thousands of dollars. She cheated on me -- after 7 years -- after watching her house for 10 days, on my only vacation of the year, she and her MOM promised me money. She sold some of my rare video games to pay for her way to go to Florida to be with a new guy. Something I supported! I gave her $500 while she was in Florida, after she cheated on me and I knew about it, because she was complaining she was going to get kicked out of her house. I've been nothing but an angel to her, and she's done nothing but shit on me. So, um, yeah, she owes me money and she needs to pay it. That's how things work in life. Considering I've actually had to work for everything I have, have grew up with absolutely nothing to achieve what I've achieved, and don't have any friends or family to bail me out of shit -- and considering she's "promised" to pay me back once she got a job, after sitting on her ass for 9 months and literally moving down there to not do anything except not have to do chores for her weird ass "Christian" mom... yeah, I think she probably should go ahead and respect me enough to keep her word. OH! Forgot to mention she hacked into my email and myspace too once I got with the new old lady. Oh, and she stole cd's from me before she left. I think after all she's done, she should, you know, give me something. Or is that somehow "wrong"? It's okay for me to respect people and have them disrespect me? Someone needs to give her a dose of fucking reality, all she does is use people. "LET IT GO"? Please tell me here how I'm wrong for wanting her to keep her word.

...Ah, high class trolls, gotta love 'em.

...My favorite thing was the time she called me up from Florida to tell me about that fat ugly dude she fucked, I guess to make me jealous. And I said, "Yeah, me and my new girlfriend just did too." and she said "WHAT?!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE ONLY BEEN WITH HER FOR A FEW DAYS! I'M JEALOUS!" and then she told me that her new boyfriend was terrible in bed and she wanted to fuck me when she visited up here. Haha. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
don't commit a crime for $200-- just saying

I never would. I'm far too nice for that, in all reality. It's just one of those things I joke about on message boards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshChops
you might just have to consider that one a $200 blowjob.

Oh, it was lousy. The girl I'm with now is a thousand times better. I mean, really, everything worked out in a decent way... just still some unfinished business. Anyway, once she pays me, I have no reason to talk to her ever again.
atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 09:49 PM   #244
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
let's transmute this thread into "yo' wominz be scandelous, yo'".

if not to rile up knox, then for the lulz.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 10:18 PM   #245
knox
invito al cielo

knox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's assesknox kicks all y'all's asses
from racism this goes to somebody's love life and how they want $200 back. If you can let go of thousands, you can forget $200, just saying.

I don't care about the posts 3 years ago, seriously. I just think you said some pretty disturbing things and is clearly not willing to discuss your opinions on the subject.

FINE. Make it the ex-girlfriend/boyfriend thread then.

She probably wasn't black.

Like, yeah, everybody's has had shitty lovers and lost some money they'll never see again, we just move on.

Old 06.23.2010, 10:23 PM   #246
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
let's transmute this thread into "yo' wominz be scandelous, yo'".

if not to rile up knox, then for the lulz.

you shut up. I hope my birthday present is $200 so I can buy my self respect back.

Old 06.23.2010, 10:24 PM   #247
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
from racism this goes to somebody's love life and how they want $200 back. If you can let go of thousands, you can forget $200, just saying.

I don't care about the posts 3 years ago, seriously. I just think you said some pretty disturbing things and is clearly not willing to discuss your opinions on the subject.

FINE. Make it the ex-girlfriend/boyfriend thread then.

She probably wasn't black.

Like, yeah, everybody's has had shitty lovers and lost some money they'll never see again, we just move on.

they do that in north korea.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 10:24 PM   #248
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Um... okay, thanks for letting me know how I should feel in regards to money I am owed. See, I gave her thousands. I let her BORROW $200. I don't miss the thousands. I miss the $200. There's a difference there. I know that's a bit complicated. But, hey, you are right, I should let her disrespect me, break her promise to me -- after she's cheated, stolen, lied, hacked, abused, and used me -- and everyone else she's come in contact with, mind you -- I should continue to work my ass off to support people who don't respect me, and allow everyone to walk on me, I shouldn't feel bad about it in the least, I should just move on after 9 months (note we started dating 11 years ago, broke up for a bit and then dated for 7 years straight; that's nearly half my life, wasted). Even as she continues to promise to pay me back, I should tell her instead, "no! Actually, don't! Some random girl on a message board told me that you don't have to! Even though you've literally never done a single thing for me, our entire relationship was a lie, you used me until there was nothing left, you killed a part of my spirit that I will never get back... it's okay!"

I really wish I could live in the reality you exist in. Sounds like a fun place.

Anyway, thanks for quoting her post, !@#$%!, that's one of the most confused things anyone's ever posted on here.
Old 06.23.2010, 10:26 PM   #249
knox
invito al cielo

They wouldn't do that to me. In fact, they'd see my potential right away.
They'd get me to spam the internets with "why are white people so lame?!"

Old 06.23.2010, 10:34 PM   #250
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Um... okay, thanks for letting me know how I should feel in regards to money I am owed. You are right, I should let her disrespect me, after she's cheated, stolen, lied, hacked, abused, and used me -- and everyone else she's come in contact with. I should continue to work my ass of to support people who don't respect me, and allow everyone to walk on me, I shouldn't feel bad about it in the least, I should just move on.

I really wish I could live in the reality you exist in.

Yes, move on it's over with, done, forget about it, forget she ever existed.
Some money is not going to pay you back any of that bullshit. It's not the money you want.

I don't know why you're being so aggresive towards moi, when I'm giving you free advice, jeez.

Old 06.23.2010, 10:35 PM   #251
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Um.

Anyway..
Old 06.23.2010, 10:40 PM   #252
knox
invito al cielo

hey guys.

i once had a boyfriend who took cocaine in his shoe to marylin manson concert.

Old 06.23.2010, 10:51 PM   #253
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

MM... Cocaine.

MM... are the initials for Marilyn Manson.

THE LONG HARD ROAD OUT OF HELL is a cool book.
Old 06.23.2010, 10:55 PM   #254
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
hey guys.

i once had a boyfriend who took cocaine in his shoe to marylin manson concert.

any self respecting mm fan would stick it up his ass, he was a faker. sorry.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.23.2010, 11:00 PM   #255
knox
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon boy
any self respecting mm fan would stick it up his ass, he was a faker. sorry.

he might have done that, i wouldn't ask.

please remember: marylin manson concert.

Old 06.23.2010, 11:35 PM   #256
jon boy
invito al cielo

jon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's assesjon boy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
he might have done that, i wouldn't ask.

please remember: marylin manson concert.

someone i knew got a hand job at a mudhoney show. messy.

also racist.

|@ <------- Euphoric brain cell just moments before expiration
V

_ \ / _
PING <-------- moments later
/ \

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ljhxq...isruo1_500.gif

jon boy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.24.2010, 12:00 AM   #257
knox
invito al cielo

jerk you dry?

Old 06.24.2010, 08:56 AM   #258
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
hahqa! I LOVE MUDHONEY JOKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06.24.2010, 11:33 AM   #259
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

I wanna make some mud honey..
Old 06.24.2010, 11:33 AM   #260
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

Er, unless that's shit.
101112 13 14 >
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth