Old 10.19.2008, 08:17 AM   #2441
al shabbray

coke isnt my type
evil shentov
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:18 AM   #2442
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
there's nothing to reply to is there?

I appreciate your pm's and I read them and enjoy them and will take them to heart more when I have time and am not spending $1100 in one week like I did last week.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:23 AM   #2443
al shabbray

hahaha okay
for what did you spend it?
sounds exciting

btw bought golden sun 1 & 2 on the flea market a few minutes ago. any expereince with it? I just heard that they should be pretty good, and I am in a 16bit RPG fever right now, looking forward to the DS port of chrono trigger
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:46 AM   #2444
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
speaking of which, i'm ready to start playing Fallout 2. Again.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:47 AM   #2445
al shabbray

YES!!!
I got it in my hands yesterday and was asking myself to put a windows partition on my mac, just for fallout again...

do you love the soundtrack of it, too?
its pure ambient/illbient bliss
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:54 AM   #2446
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
yes, the soundtrack is very good, evolves with every new location you visit.
I haven't completed the game a single time yet, though!
need to put more effort in it, I guess.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 08:59 AM   #2447
shentov
expwy. to yr skull

shentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's assesshentov kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
there's nothing to reply to is there?

I appreciate your pm's and I read them and enjoy them and will take them to heart more when I have time and am not spending $1100 in one week like I did last week.

coke binge?

mbuaaaaaah!
Old 10.19.2008, 09:00 AM   #2448
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
Hey fox bout your burglarization...
do you live in a big house or something? alone?
what did the steal beside your wii?
I live in a flat/apartment (I don't know what's the right word), it's rather small and it's upside a house. I only live with my mother and brother
And they did stole my mother's computer and iPod, my brother's DS, the camera, and I think that's all. They searched for money, jewels and stuff, but we're not a rich family at all so we haven't got any, they must have been pretty desperated our house is mostly books and discs, and thanks they haven't touched these
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:04 AM   #2449
al shabbray

yeah its good that we all collect odd things. if they steal replaceable things thats not that bad as if they would steal things you got your heart in it.
but to clear it up you all live in a house and you are living in an apartment attached to it?
btw did they trash everything around? where some of you there?
hahaha questions questions questions
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:12 AM   #2450
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
speaking of which, i'm ready to start playing Fallout 2. Again.

A fucking good game, yeah. I've never found that feeling of freedom in any other video game.
Concerning the soundtrack, my favourite is Modoc's atmosphere, very sweet.
The 3d is about to come out at the end of the month.

HECKLER SPRAY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:15 AM   #2451
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

HECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's assesHECKLER SPRAY kicks all y'all's asses
You've been burglariezd Fox ? Oh, shit, that sucks !!!
( I'm gonna read the previous page)

Old 10.19.2008, 09:18 AM   #2452
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
A fucking good game, yeah. I've never found that feeling of freedom in any other video game.
Concerning the soundtrack, my favourite is Modoc's atmosphere, very sweet.
The 3d is about to come out at the end of the month.

oh yes I will try part 3 at a freind of mine, and i got the feeling that the whole game will be worth the purchase of an xbox360/ps3.
its a pain in the ass for me, cause I dont own one of these and I love fallout
did anyone see the trailers, they look like a blast
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:19 AM   #2453
HECKLER SPRAY
invito al cielo

don't you have a pc, al ?

Old 10.19.2008, 09:22 AM   #2454
al shabbray

ive got a macbook 2.0 dual core
and what they got plus in graphical programs and music n stuff they got minus in gaming. that will not work unfortunately
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:35 AM   #2455
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
macbook pro ? or just macbook ?

mil_pl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:37 AM   #2456
al shabbray

macbook. with 4 gig ram soon.
i wanted a small notebook, and I prefer the white
and its almost half the price
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 09:50 AM   #2457
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

mil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's assesmil_pl kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by al shabbray
macbook. with 4 gig ram soon.
i wanted a small notebook, and I prefer the white
and its almost half the price

macbooks are fuckin' nice too. but I'm scary of mac os, maybe in future I will have one too, but I must work fot it ;p

Old 10.19.2008, 09:57 AM   #2458
al shabbray

Quote:
Originally Posted by mil_pl
macbooks are fuckin' nice too. but I'm scary of mac os, maybe in future I will have one too, but I must work fot it ;p

I had to work for it too. I did meals on wheals. 3 months and I purchased it for under 1000 euros, students rabat!

I can tell that OSX is far superior to any windows. its not that I am saying thi s because I got a mac...Ive worked some years with them before and were already saying this before I bought myself that one.

and even if you tend out to like windows more you can run every windows on a partition, parallel or native on the mac, which is pretty ace I think
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.19.2008, 10:09 AM   #2459
mil_pl
expwy. to yr skull

^ many people are saying this. and it's fast system, I've got vista right now on my notebook, and it's nice looking but slow. I don't want to go back to xp again. 2 my friends from studies got macbook's pro, and yeah they're awesome. but too expensive for me, macbooks are smaller, but you have other computer than mac? how long you can work on battery?

Old 10.19.2008, 10:16 AM   #2460
al shabbray

no I am just using this.
at university we got 80% macpros which are a blessing.

but at home I am just using this for absolutely everything.
battery life depends on what you are doing, but if its fuly charged you can at least work with it for 4-5 hours. if you put the screen on 3/4 brightness. wich is brighter then most of the laptops Ive seen recently.
if you are looking a dvd (which sucks some energy because of the drive) and you will max out the brightness you will be around 3 hours.

another plus i the wireless lan of the macs, called "airport". Ive tested it inside the center of hamburg with a freind who got a sony vaio.
we both activated wireles lan and his vaio found 18 spots and my macbook 25. both standing right beside each other.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
73113120121122 123 124125126133173223 > »
-->

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth