Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Sonic Gossip
Reload this Page sonic locations.
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09.29.2007, 04:14 AM   #21
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntax-free
whoa people relax... i was just wondering if anyone's ever done it

exactly

um i dont think a telephone call or even showing up at their doorstep is wrong. if you call its just like any other person "um we're busy. cant talk" real simple. "oh thanks for stopping by. cant talk" or maybe theyre in the mood to talk who knows.

but yeah thats an interesting point about them just having been burglarized. i hadnt heard anything about that. link?

anyways syntax-free I support you in your quest to talk to them and tell them how much theyve meant to you. Ive met thurston and steve so far and talked to each for about ten minutes. it was really awesome and i hope everyone that wants to has the same opportunity
Androol is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2007, 04:18 AM   #22
Androol
the destroyed room

Androol kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's assesAndrool kicks all y'all's asses
ok now that stalker title under my name is REALLY bothering me especially in this context. what the hell is it doing there? i noticed it showed up right after I was defending my right to download thurstons album after people turned a perfectly good review thread into WW3.
Old 09.29.2007, 04:21 AM   #23
Androol
the destroyed room

and btw i came in here because by the thread title i was hoping it was about taking a tour of all the locations mentioned in sonic youth songs, art, etc. So yeah lame thread
Old 09.29.2007, 04:23 AM   #24
alyasa
invito al cielo

alyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's assesalyasa kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
what kind of Mass? Orthodox or Roman Catholic? Lutheran maybe?
Mass-sir-chew-certs
Old 09.29.2007, 04:25 AM   #25
Androol
the destroyed room

isnt that senior citizen choir group young at heart that does schizophrenia from the same town?
Old 09.29.2007, 11:48 AM   #26
syntax-free
bad moon rising

syntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's asses
umm yeah.. thanks.
i'm not trying to be a stalker, i'm just trying to treat thurston and them as regular people that i could casually talk to if i wanted to. (and if they wanted to)
syntax-free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2007, 12:16 PM   #27
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androol
exactly

um i dont think a telephone call or even showing up at their doorstep is wrong. if you call its just like any other person "um we're busy. cant talk" real simple. "oh thanks for stopping by. cant talk" or maybe theyre in the mood to talk who knows.

but yeah thats an interesting point about them just having been burglarized. i hadnt heard anything about that. link?

anyways syntax-free I support you in your quest to talk to them and tell them how much theyve meant to you. Ive met thurston and steve so far and talked to each for about ten minutes. it was really awesome and i hope everyone that wants to has the same opportunity

No I don't think it is good, for someone to come to their doorsteps and stalk them. That is what this is, finding all the information about them and try to find them, just for what a quick hello. That is absurd, would you want strangers coming to your house at any time they want and say hello, this is just as those Hollywood celebrities, now you know why they have bodyguards, and fences, and all that crap. I am sorry, but this is not appropiate for someone to go to a house just so he/she can meet them. That is why there are the concerts, you know if you are eager you can meet them there. Sorry, but that is all I can say about this matter.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2007, 02:11 PM   #29
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
isnt that senior citizen choir group young at heart that does schizophrenia from the same town?

Haha yeah. I expected T-bag to cameo in that documentary.
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 09.29.2007, 06:26 PM   #30
Androol
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by SynthethicalY
No I don't think it is good, for someone to come to their doorsteps and stalk them. That is what this is, finding all the information about them and try to find them, just for what a quick hello. That is absurd, would you want strangers coming to your house at any time they want and say hello, this is just as those Hollywood celebrities, now you know why they have bodyguards, and fences, and all that crap. I am sorry, but this is not appropiate for someone to go to a house just so he/she can meet them. That is why there are the concerts, you know if you are eager you can meet them there. Sorry, but that is all I can say about this matter.

no thats not why they have fences. what you think "celebrities" are the only people with fences? you think as soon as they moved in they put them up?! lmao no those fences were already there when they moved in as with the rest of the world's "fenced mansions", and through the decades many artisits have gone to these fences every single day to meet their fans WHO CAME TO THEIR HOUSE.

they have bodyguards?! rad

no concerts are not for meeting them. sometimes it happens for a lucky few but thats it.

and no that isnt stalking. we can pull up each states legal definition and whoever elses if youd like but looking up someones phone number or going to their house to say hi doesnt qualify sorry.
Old 09.29.2007, 06:26 PM   #31
Androol
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
seriously, you guys are creepy and obsessive.

youre just a creep
Old 09.29.2007, 07:09 PM   #32
Androol
the destroyed room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
T-bag .

LOL
Old 09.30.2007, 10:14 AM   #33
PAULYBEE2656
invito al cielo

PAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's assesPAULYBEE2656 kicks all y'all's asses
treat the moores as normal people. normal people dont ring strangers up for no real reason. treat em like normal people???? they fucking are normal people. if you see em extend the hand of peace and speak in polite and non raised voice. not "oh mgod ohmygod. you guys are wonderful scream scream etc etc" ive met steve before and he is the most gracious and politest person ever. he probably didnt want t talk to me but he stayed and chatted for 30 minutes. ringing them up, thats not normal. fuckin hell, theyve got families and kids, jeez......

i bet thurst would be pissing himself laughing at this thread... by the way his fone number
0800- 673 noise
Old 10.01.2007, 12:19 AM   #34
SynthethicalY
invito al cielo

SynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's assesSynthethicalY kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:

no concerts are not for meeting them. sometimes it happens for a lucky few but thats it.

That is why I said if they are eager they will find them there.
SynthethicalY is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 03:51 PM   #35
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by alyasa
Mass-sir-chew-certs

oh, I see. Irish catholic then?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 05:02 PM   #36
eatmychild
children of satan

eatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asseseatmychild kicks all y'all's asses
just get their address and send them a letter with some drawings of yourself and sonic youth playing guitar in a boat with speech bubbles from thurston and kim saying 'you are best freind lol'
Old 10.01.2007, 05:15 PM   #37
Danny Himself
invito al cielo

Danny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's assesDanny Himself kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
oh, I see. Irish catholic then?

Dissin'?
Danny Himself is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 05:21 PM   #38
sonicl
invito al cielo

sonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's assessonicl kicks all y'all's asses
Steve Shelley stays in my greenhouse whenever SY visit London. I let him stay for free so long as he waters the tomatoes.
sonicl is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 07:31 PM   #39
syntax-free
bad moon rising

syntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's assessyntax-free kicks all y'all's asses
lol ok sure...
syntax-free is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 10.01.2007, 07:50 PM   #40
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
Dissin'?

beg your pardon?

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth