Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonic Sounds
Reload this Page The Bootlegs Share/Trade Thread
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.01.2018, 06:01 PM   #2901
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipster_bebop_junkie
New source of Nirvana's session at Reciprocal Recording Studio in Seattle, WA on June 11th, 1988 (early versions of "Bleach" material in some cases not even with lyrics, and an upgrade over other circulating sources including an official release):
https://www.reddit.com/r/Nirvana/com...na_1988_demos/

Hot damn, son indeed! Many thanks for this post.

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.30.2018, 09:01 PM   #2902
smingers
empty page

smingers has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Hi! Can anyone help me expand my Pussy Galore collection? I hope I'm posting this in the right place.

I have 8 FLAC shows to trade:

Live @ Gaskessel Biel Switzerland
Live @ Jed's New Orleans
Live @ Nightshift Connecticut
Live @ Old Vienna Mannheim Germany
Live @ Apocalypse Club - Toronto
Live @ The Channel - Boston
Live @ The Complex Washington DC
Live @ The Hoosier Ballroom

Exile On Main St. (with no glitch on "Tumbling Dice", most online versions have glitch, I have my own cassette copy)
Oven Bait (Unauthorized)
"Peel Sessions" (CBGB) - same show as "Live: In The Red"

I also have 10 other shows, but they are extremely lossy and I am looking to upgrade them to FLAC if possible.

Thank you for reading my message and for any help you might be able to provide

-Smingers
smingers is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2018, 05:22 PM   #2903
The Soup Nazi
invito al cielo

The Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's assesThe Soup Nazi kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by smingers
Exile On Main St. [i](with no glitch on "Tumbling Dice", most online versions have glitch, I have my own cassette copy)

A GLITCH you say... Hmmm... Gonna have to check that out. I also have an original tape (can't remember the hand-drawn number at the moment; it's five hundred and something out of 550) and I don't remember my FLAC version having a glitch... My files sound great, by the way. Which, come to think of it, is probably a paradox!

GADJI BERI BIMBA CLANDRIDI LAULI LONNI CADORI GADJAM A BIM BERI GLASSALA GLANDRIDE E GLASSALA TUFFM I ZIMBRA

The Soup Nazi is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.31.2018, 10:57 PM   #2904
smingers
empty page

smingers has a couple of kiss-ass net friends
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
A GLITCH you say... Hmmm... Gonna have to check that out. I also have an original tape (can't remember the hand-drawn number at the moment; it's five hundred and something out of 550) and I don't remember my FLAC version having a glitch... My files sound great, by the way. Which, come to think of it, is probably a paradox!

Yes, unfortunately all circulating FLAC copies I've found seem to have a glitch on track 5 at around the 2 minute mark I suspect this is from improper digital storage or burning and re-ripping. Would you be willing to trade for your Exile FLACs? I used to have a great copy that I grabbed off Demonoid in FLAC years ago, but the torrent is long dead. And do you have any other PG shows you'd like to trade with me? I'm looking especially for Rockfabrik, Ubach Germany, Feb 1st 1988.

Thanks so much for your time

Smingers
smingers is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
96136143144145 146
-->

All content 2006 Sonic Youth