Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Irrelevance
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.25.2008, 08:10 AM   #1
sarramkrop

Post about things that you find irrelevant but get talked and worried about a lot. Say, I find the obsession with finding life on other planets kind of irrelevant, considering that we have so many problems already on this planet. I wouldn't be surprised if there is life on another planets, but I am not exactly worried about the existence of aliens and such things, even though I love sci-fi. I also find conspiracy theorists to be a waste of time because they spend all the time concentrating on the possible evil of one single story or public figure instead of accepting that government and church are evil, get over it.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 08:16 AM   #2
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Kinf of the same thing, but a little bit in a different direction, there were a lot of things taught in school that seemed really relevant at the time because they made it seem that way, but later it didn't matter at all. For example (and if you don't live in the US, you may have no clue what I am talking about) the Hatfields and McCoys. In elementary we spent like a whole week reading and discussing these two families who had a huge feud a while back. Looking back, I have no clue why we spent any time at all talking about them.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 08:21 AM   #3
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
irrelevance:

The moon - who cares, right?
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 08:36 AM   #4
sarramkrop

This is kind of irrelevant but sometimes I wonder about it: Why the humans who lived in caves came to a disagreement that lead to the shit world we live in? What sparked the arguments and diversion in interests which we are still paying for?
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 08:46 AM   #5
RdTv
invito al cielo

RdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's assesRdTv kicks all y'all's asses
Didn't you watch ''2001: A Space Odyssey''?

The answer lies in the giant obelisk....

Honestly, I find it hard to find a whole lot of things that are ''irrelevant'' in the true sense of the word. That's the smelly hooker of it all, just about anything can be connected to something else if you are creative enough. Now, if you want to talk about importance, then thats something I concur with 100%. So many things from way abck when are not important.
RdTv is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 08:46 AM   #6
ALIEN ANAL
invito al cielo

ALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's assesALIEN ANAL kicks all y'all's asses
this cave is good and all tim but..its a 6 hour walk from the apple tree....lets move....

Bill and his wife moved closer to the apple tree and they are doing well for them self...
Old 01.25.2008, 08:51 AM   #7
sarramkrop

Yes, I never thought that people back then had to like each other, especially if you consider that their fashion sense and personal hygene must have been truly appaling. What I don't get is the fact that as animals you'd think we would preserve our race and destroy all the others, even if we don't like very single aspect of another human being. It's the lack of shared aspirations that makes me wonder.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 09:06 AM   #8
nicfit
invito al cielo

nicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's assesnicfit kicks all y'all's asses
men are powermongers. we're doomed. animals fight for their rights.
11:11 11-11-11 I Ascended.
nicfit is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 09:34 AM   #9
sarramkrop

Yep, that is true also. The thing is that we are as much a race as we are individuals, so you'd thing that we would apply the first and most important instinct in our nature (survival) to preserving of our own kind. I am always sceptical when it comes to sussing out a real cynic because a lot of the time people who think of themselves as cynical end up looking and sounding like tame animals, deep deep down.
  |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 09:48 AM   #10
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Irrelevance: The List
  • humans
  • ???????
well, that pretty much sums it up for me. carry on.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 10:05 AM   #11
mangajunky
expwy. to yr skull

mangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's assesmangajunky kicks all y'all's asses

Quote:
Chicolini: Now I aska you one. What has a trunk, but no key, weighs 2,000 pounds and lives in a circus?
Prosecutor: That's irrelevant.
Chicolini: Irrelephant? Hey, that'sa that answer. There's a whole lot of irrelephants in the circus.

Don't let yer meat loaf.
mangajunky is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 10:06 AM   #12
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefeli
or i am the shallow one.

NO.

it's "them", not you.
Old 01.25.2008, 10:08 AM   #13
jennthebenn
expwy. to yr skull

jennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's assesjennthebenn kicks all y'all's asses
nefeli is greek for, "not shallow".

had to do a double-take at the signature, sarramkrop. heh.
Old 01.25.2008, 10:21 AM   #14
ChocolateJesus
bad moon rising

ChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's assesChocolateJesus kicks all y'all's asses
Message boards.
ChocolateJesus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.25.2008, 10:23 AM   #15
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocolateJesus
Message boards.

Glice, why did you change yr name?

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth