Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page The New World Order
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 01.04.2008, 11:54 PM   #1
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
It's interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PpMdTmVMpo
Definately the best one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQffhpms-1Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQlOpiw8tM4

1984 is coming. George Orwell just predicted a little early.
Old 01.05.2008, 04:52 PM   #2
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
i have seen it's coming for a good 15 or so years now that I have been actively paying attention and it scares me. the time for revolution is now
Old 01.05.2008, 05:28 PM   #3
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Good.
Old 01.05.2008, 06:50 PM   #4
flophousefloozie
expwy. to yr skull

flophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's assesflophousefloozie kicks all y'all's asses
I could have sworn that was Lee.
flophousefloozie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 06:54 PM   #5
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
everyone who believes this is a stoner. seriously the only people who ever tell me about this are well-known potheads

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 08:11 PM   #6
✌➬
invito al cielo

✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses✌➬ kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by davenotdead
everyone who believes this is a stoner. seriously the only people who ever tell me about this are well-known potheads

Agreed, these nutjobs always make me laugh.
Old 01.05.2008, 08:14 PM   #7
cryptowonderdruginvogue
invito al cielo

cryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's assescryptowonderdruginvogue kicks all y'all's asses

cryptowonderdruginvogue is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 08:29 PM   #8
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
have you ever considered ignoring the propaganda and thinking maybe the stoners are on to something? all the stuff about religion and christianity is spot on
Old 01.05.2008, 08:32 PM   #9
✌➬
invito al cielo

Well religion will always try and do something. But this is not.
Old 01.05.2008, 09:07 PM   #10
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
have you ever considered ignoring the propaganda and thinking maybe the stoners are on to something? all the stuff about religion and christianity is spot on

Conspiracy theories are just like religions. The only difference is that all the Gods are malevolant.

Yes the world is a bunch of shit, but the guiding force is chaos and human nature in a sort of socio-economic-corporate-political darwinism. The people with the money and power are naturally on the top of the food chain, and they make day to day decisions to give themselves more money and power. If GWB and co started investing money into apple, google, and all the like, I wouldn't see it as "giving more power to mass media, the opiate of the masses" so much as "rich fucks looking to ride a growing industry and become richer fucks."

The revolution, as it stands, isn't against some group of clockmakers, but against ourselves.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 09:19 PM   #11
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
America has been governed by fear for a long time now, and also has tried to govern the whole world by force. It is easy for anyone out side of the USA to look at how screwed up the country is because it is on the news all the time. Travelling also shows this. Both in Berlin and Paris, the only national embassies guarded by heavily armed soldiers was the American ones. Alot, and by alot I mean millions and millions, probably billions of people world wide do not like what the USA government has done to the world.

On the education front: australian public schools have been run by the government for decades and decades and if you go by that little bit of agi-prop those lists put australia high up on the international scale, but that then leaves us with a conundrum.... smart nation / government schools.....

and hayden i think you might have misunderstood 1984 when you read it, orwell wasn't writing about a time in the future, he was writing about what he was living through. propaganda really came to the fore in WWII and is here to stay.

these doco's are no different to how the mass media operates, in fact it is using a mass media transmission and the same sort of fear tactics that the governments have been using for a long time, the only difference is it says think for yourself.

spend less time on you tube and more time reading about the political doctrines of governments and ideologues from credible sources.

and if you aren't from america and you are going to travel make sure you label your bags with the flag of your nation or wear a little pin or something, people will treat you better.....
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 09:24 PM   #12
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
People usually don't assume I'm American by looking at me.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 09:30 PM   #13
terminal pharmacy
invito al cielo

terminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's assesterminal pharmacy kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
People don't think I'm American when I travel until they talk to me.

the only americans i ever seem to come across when i travel are big fat tourists that don't even try and speak the language of the country they are in. at hotels in both france and germany my partner and i were asked if we were american, obviously we replied no because we are not and the clerks responses were and I quote "das gute das gute" and in france "bonne".
terminal pharmacy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.05.2008, 09:54 PM   #14
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectralJulianIsNotDead
Conspiracy theories are just like religions. The only difference is that all the Gods are malevolant.

Yes the world is a bunch of shit, but the guiding force is chaos and human nature in a sort of socio-economic-corporate-political darwinism. The people with the money and power are naturally on the top of the food chain, and they make day to day decisions to give themselves more money and power. If GWB and co started investing money into apple, google, and all the like, I wouldn't see it as "giving more power to mass media, the opiate of the masses" so much as "rich fucks looking to ride a growing industry and become richer fucks."

The revolution, as it stands, isn't against some group of clockmakers, but against ourselves.

i fully agree
Old 01.05.2008, 09:55 PM   #15
uhler
invito al cielo

uhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's assesuhler kicks all y'all's asses
NWO for LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! where's goldberg?
uhler is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2008, 08:36 AM   #16
5Against1
bad moon rising

5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses5Against1 kicks all y'all's asses
The attempted manipulation of Americans through fear is nothing new but technology is making it a real possibility. The chip is interesting, I've always maintained that the elimination of cash would be the beginning of the end and a chip with all your financial data would suit that purpose. Cash = Freedom.
Old 01.06.2008, 09:13 AM   #17
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'The Man
I am not controlling you; you are free
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Theorist
I am not controlling you; you are free - I'm telling you the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politician a
I am telling you the truth - you are free. Other's are lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Politician b
I am telling you the real truth - you are free. Others are lying
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoner's mental process
I've always felt confused, and like something was happening I didn't know about...

This documentary is horseshit, for various reasons. I'm surprised that the conspiracy theorists have got to you Hayden. Now I'm the only person who knows the real truth [Americans - please, please note the irony here. I know you people aren't terrifically sharp, so I've pointed it out for your benefit]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2008, 12:00 PM   #18
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
he been smokin weed
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 01.06.2008, 01:12 PM   #19
HaydenAsche
invito al cielo

HaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's assesHaydenAsche kicks all y'all's asses
I don't really believe in the majority of this shit. It's just interesting. Yes. I been smoking weed.
Old 01.06.2008, 01:42 PM   #20
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
have you ever considered ignoring the propaganda and thinking maybe the stoners are on to something?

they always think they are on to something... just imagine for a second if stoners ran the newspapers/media of the world ...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth