Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page If.Commeddies shows tickets giveaway
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10.25.2006, 07:08 AM   #1
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
I can get two free tickets for this show at the Garrick Theatre on the following dates.If anyone is interested me let me know by 3pm today.

Friday 27th and Saturday 28th October - Phil Nichol double bill: 2005 show Nearly Gay and 2006 if.comeddies winning show The Naked Racist Both shows both days.
Phil Nichol (2005)
Discover how Phil came to neck passionately with his girlfriend's dad upon meeting him or why he is Nearly Gay in a performance about being misheard, misunderstood, and stood up.
You could power a small market town from this performance. *****The Times This is comedy at its most eye-popping, synapse-fizzing, moral majority-baiting manic. The Guardian
Phil Nichol (2006)
With his award-winning show The Naked Racist so hot that it's been described as 'thermo-nuclear', Phil Nichol is one of the most energetic, amiable and downright hilarious comics around. Fearless and brilliant, he throws himself into performance with an abandon that is exhilarating.
This is a genius of a show. *****The Herald

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth