Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page street gayness
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08.16.2009, 03:32 PM   #21
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
yeah it was pretty slick
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2009, 04:24 PM   #22
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
This Damo chap obviously had a pretty well tuned gaydar. I'm surprised how many bumboys are able to pick me out when I blend in pretty well with the straight crowd. My, I'd like to meet a homosexual that looks like Suzuki, sounds like quite the sight.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 08.16.2009, 04:31 PM   #23
gmku
invito al cielo

gmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's assesgmku kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ni'k
so i went out for a walk because its too hot. i just wandered around until i was too depressed to walk so i sat on a bench. this dude walked past, he was about 25 with long damo suzuki hair and tight jeans and big shoes and was carrying a umbrella. i wasnt paying attention but he came up and sat beside me. i was too depressed too care or even notice he was there or anything, he started talking like "ah i cant see you sitting here by yourself an' all". he seemed drunk or something. i just said i was monumentally depressed and that was all. i forgot he was even there. then he said something along the line of its ok about your sexuality you know - before could react some other dudes came up and started saying "are youse gay! ah ya fuckin queers!" then one of them came up and pulled down his trousers and shoved his ass in our faces. i wasnt even paying attention just lost in my own thoughts. the dude was like "oh ive seen better" then the other dudes left. so then he kept asking me what was wrong and i was like "ah thats the fucking problem drugs booze sex junk cigs hedonism im so fucking bored of it". then he said "come on lets get you home." i just went along with what he was saying. i was totally out of it. so then i asked him who he was and did he know me or something. and he wouldnt give me a straight answer and was acting weird. so i just walked off and so did he, but after a while he turned back and followed me and i thought "shit is this dude some sort of serial killer or something". he came up to me and tried to kiss me and said he wanted to fuck me! dude was fine looking nothing wrong with that, but i said nah i dont do that anymore im anti sex now. so he was really embarrased and disapointed and then gave me an awkward hug and a kiss on the neck and i left. so as soon as he left i walked back home and ANOTHER dude who looked pretty camp started making eyes at me!

what the fuck? this wasnt even the part of town where the gay bars are! how the fuck did this guy know me? did he just guess i that i might be gay or something? i wasnt dressed gay in anyway at all im wearing old ripped jeans and a smelly black hoodie. i smell bad and have put on wheight and look really bad right now. i tried to be all flattered about it but that kinda narcissism is just as boring as sex.

it cant have been an hallucination unless the government is scanning my mind and hiring actors to stand in exactly the same place as the people i hallucinate and copy their actions so i cant tell them apart.

Nice story!

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth