Go Back   Sonic Youth Gossip > Non-Sonics
Reload this Page Horror video games
Register FAQ Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 06.11.2006, 02:36 AM   #21
Trasher02
invito al cielo

Trasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's assesTrasher02 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah i hate games on which you have to start all over.
Wasn't that with the first mario too?
Old 06.11.2006, 04:36 AM   #22
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
blood rayne
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 05:29 PM   #23
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
There is also Parasite Eve which SolidZach mentioned, those games are quite good, Clock Tower, Alone in the Dark, Eternal Darkness (which I haven't played but is supposed to be very good), Dino Crisis, House of the Dead is a fun shooter and another which I haven't played but looks great is Call of the Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth which is based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft.

Some more lesser known/crappy games include Siren, The Suffering, Haunting Ground (which looks kind of good), Cold Fear, Nightmare Creatures etc. There's a game called Splatter House that has a sort cult status because of the over-the-top story and violence.

Um, as rpgs go there is the Shin Megami Tensai series that look really rad but have eluded me since their release. There are three ps2 installments and a number of them on other consoles as well. There is another horror rpg but I can't think of the title right now. In it you would swap bodies and get new attributes and stuff, but whatever. And that's about all I know.

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:39 PM   #24
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
There is also Parasite Eve which SolidZach mentioned, those games are quite good, Clock Tower, Alone in the Dark, Eternal Darkness (which I haven't played but is supposed to be very good), Dino Crisis, House of the Dead is a fun shooter and another which I haven't played but looks great is Call of the Cthulu: Dark Corners of the Earth which is based on the works of H.P. Lovecraft.

Some more unknown/crappy games include Siren, The Suffering, Haunting Ground (which looks kind of good), Cold Fear, Nightmare Creatures etc. There's a game called Splatter House that has a sort cult status because of the over-the-top story and violence.

Um, as rpgs go there is the Shin Megami Tensai series that look really rad but have eluded me since their release. There are three ps2 installments and a number of them on other consoles as well. There is another horror rpg but I can't think of the title right now. In it you would swap bodies and get new attributes and stuff, but whatever. And that's about all I know.

Slatter house 3 for genesis is the awesome! There are alot of crappy underground horror mmorpgs, ive tried one or two of them, They all suck so far.

SolidZach is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:41 PM   #25
SolidZach
children of satan

SolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentataSolidZach chews with a vagina dentata
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturnine
you know what game i fuckin hate while we're on the subject of games? hapland. if you fuck up once you have to start all over.

An example of this is the fear effect series. I hate that game!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylSrx...=fear%20effect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trasher02
Yeah i hate games on which you have to start all over.
Wasn't that with the first mario too?

Yeah , they changed it in allstars

uote:Originally Posted by umjammer atomsk
No need to be so harsh there man. Yeah, I came across that information whilst posting the stuff. I had forgotten about the game until I saw this thread and had never looked up anything on it before. I had just read about and seen some pics in Play magazine's Japan section.

Yep, its gonna be great

Old 06.11.2006, 06:54 PM   #26
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
I just got to Ravenholme in HL 2. It was a good idea to add the level - especially after that extremely long water-boat thing. Nice change of pace. I'm gonna wait 'til night though; I'm not feeling it right now.

A couple games that I've wanted to try are Siren and Clock Tower 3. I know Siren isn't supposed to be that good, but I've seen mixed reviews. It looks good, at least. Clock Tower is one of the kinds of games I have a hard time playing. I get way too anxious when I'm being chased. That's why I put SH4 on hold when trenchcoat started to become more frequent. When I need to keep running I get nervous and can't think quickly, and from what I've heard that's what Clock Tower 3 is.

I've only played the first couple nights of Fatal Frame 1 when I rented it, so I'd like to finish that and check out the other two. It's just so hard to find for PS2.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 06:58 PM   #27
SolidZach
children of satan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acousticrock87
I just got to Ravenholme in HL 2. It was a good idea to add the level - especially after that extremely long water-boat thing. Nice change of pace. I'm gonna wait 'til night though; I'm not feeling it right now.

A couple games that I've wanted to try are Siren and Clock Tower 3. I know Siren isn't supposed to be that good, but I've seen mixed reviews. It looks good, at least. Clock Tower is one of the kinds of games I have a hard time playing. I get way too anxious when I'm being chased. That's why I put SH4 on hold when trenchcoat started to become more frequent. When I need to keep running I get nervous and can't think quickly, and from what I've heard that's what Clock Tower 3 is.

I've only played the first couple nights of Fatal Frame 1 when I rented it, so I'd like to finish that and check out the other two. It's just so hard to find for PS2.

THAT BOAT LEVEL IS SO GAY. Ravenholme isnt even that great. Its just dark.

Old 06.11.2006, 07:00 PM   #28
umjammer atomsk
the end of the ugly

umjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's assesumjammer atomsk kicks all y'all's asses
You Posted Didn't You Zach?

umjammer atomsk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|
Old 06.11.2006, 07:15 PM   #29
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
What specs do you have? My computer isn't that good but it runs fine, even on medium settings. It just plays extremely slow when it's running on the battery. It actually runs better than Morrowind, though. Except that it takes forever to load.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|

All content ©2006 Sonic Youth