Thread: Low-"C'mon"
View Single Post
Old 08.19.2011, 02:47 PM   #60
_slavo_
invito al cielo

_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses_slavo_ kicks all y'all's asses
oh, Low .. glad to see they're still around.
This band has been very important to me about 10 years ago or so.
are the recent albums any good? Compared to, say, Secret Name or Things we Lost in the Fire (which is, I guess, the last record of theirs that I own ... then I lost interest)

by the way ... hipster bebop ... I saw you mention you'd like that Lifetime of temporary relief 3CD box? I have it home and can give it away to you if you want. I have got it for free and barely listen to it anymore so if you want, i can send it to you just for postage and shipping costs. the only problem is, i left the cover out on balcony once and a nasty downpour hit it so the package is damaged by water pretty badly. but the CDs are okay. pm me if yr interested, as i don't come here as often as i used to anymore.

you're the boy

that can enjoy
invisibility
_slavo_ is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|