View Single Post
Old 03.28.2013, 04:11 PM   #37
RanaldoNecro
expwy. to yr skull

RanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's assesRanaldoNecro kicks all y'all's asses
I kinda like Arcade Fire and I kinda don't. The music does really have an enthusisim and unabashed youth passion attached to it which is good.

Kids in the future could look to them about how to make an album full of vitality when you are in your early 20s....

However,

I wish they would stop going on about Haiti. I saw them once and their show was full of caveats about Haiti. You don't get any of that at a Sonic show.

I kinda also dislike over-the-top passion play. I understand they exist in a world of performing arts but there is no real-world placement for that passion. What I would really like Win Butler to do is get a shitty job for three months and then return to his rock gig and see how much his passion is received.

And if you are going to live in Canada make sure you spell Neighbourhood correctly.