View Single Post
Old 11.12.2011, 07:49 AM   #663
Thin_icE
bad moon rising

Thin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's assesThin_icE kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by floatingslowly
all of "funny pictures" on the Internet fail in comparison to the infinite hilarity of the indignant rage of this board's cave-dwelling sexless twats.

whatsmore, genteel death is an Internet superstar and represents far greater entertainment value than 10,000 of you lesser-toads.

did you fucking cunts cry when you heard the news? cry into your Hello Kitty pillow cases over the DEATH of music, ye who "have a life" yet fetishize over somebody else's fucking relationship.

I laughed.
It figures that someone who registered around the same time as me and 4 years later has close to 10.000% more posts than me.
I don't need your fucking entertainment, I don't fucking want it. If you want to entertain, go ask for nickels on the street, your trolling is not funny or amusing to anyone but yourselves, and your luck is the lack of moderation on this board, otherwise you fuckers would have been banned a long time ago.

If you don't have nothing useful to add up to the thread's discussion, please fuck off and go post your "clever" OC anywhere else, thanks.
Thin_icE is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|