View Single Post
Old 03.07.2015, 06:53 AM   #1
h8kurdt
invito al cielo

h8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's assesh8kurdt kicks all y'all's asses
So for those of you who who don't know what Desert Island Discs is it's a radio programme on over here in Blighty on BBC4. It's been around for donkeys now and the concept is this-You're stranded on an island and you have with you 8 records, 1 book and 1 luxury item.

What are those 8 records?

This is something I spend a lot of time thinking about and it's pretty much finalised with this-

Thunder Road-Bruce Springsteen
Ray Of Light-Madonna
Scentless Apprentice-Nirvana
Washing Machine-Sonic Youth
House Of Cards-Radiohead
Where Did Our Love Go-The Supremes
Drove All Night-Roy Orbison (If I had to choose one over all it'd be this)
Recitation-Leonard Cohen

A few that nearly made the list-Hold My Liquor by Kanye, Mother Love by Queen, Human Animal by Wolf Eyes, Hurry on Sundown by Hawkwind.

Book- Last Exit To Brooklyn by Hubert Selby Jr.

Luxury Item-Chess set

Not the most punk of song choices I admit, but those songs make my dick diamond and bring that rising feeling inside of me that you get. So what are yours?

BTW here's the website for the entire archives- http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/features...ind-a-castaway

Down with this sort of thing.
h8kurdt is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|